If I had a heart I could love you. If I had a voice I would sing Has the song been used before? If I had a voice I would sing. Another comment was the lyrics are about addiction. The child singing is also said to symbolize death's inner child and wanting to escape the role and life he was chosen for. This will never end 'Cause I want more More, give me more. More, give me more, give me more The hypnotic tune is supposed to lure your consciousness in and the low key singing is supposed to signify death himself. If I had a voice I would sing. I'll see what tomorrow brings Just to come around After the night when I wake up I think it is a great song, personally. More, give me more, give me more More, give me more, give me more Crushed and filled … Dangling feet from window frame If I had a voice, I would sing Make sure your selection [A E Em Am] Chords for Vikings Theme song- If I Had A Heart( Lyrics) with capo transposer, play along with guitar, piano, ukulele & mandolin. Ah-ah-ah, ah-ah If I Had a Heart Lyrics. Give me more Ah ah ah I'll see what tomorrow brings I'll see what tomorrow brings. I'll see what tomorrow brings. It was said by others to show that death is never satisfied with all it gets, he keeps wanting more. Just as a note, Karin Dreijer Andersson does like to keep her lyrics minimal, prefers it that way. Nothing will ever fulfill it, so it searches for more hence the "More, give me more, give me more". Ah ah ah More, give me more, give me more The child singing is also said to symbolize death's inner child and wanting to escape the role and life he was chosen for. This will never end 'cause I want more It is all meant to fit in as a whole and not taken out of verse context. If I had a heart I could love you, If I had a voice I would sing. If I had a voice I would sing. More, give me more, give me more, Crushed and filled with all I found Underneath and inside Just to come around More, give me more, give me more, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EBAzlNJonO8. If I had a voice I would sing More, give me more. Give me more. TV Theme Players - Vikings (If I Had a Heart) Lyrics. If I had a voice I would sing. Has anyone listened to the words in the theme song for Vikings? Le rôle de la musique de fond dans les jeux en ligne, Télécharger légalement les MP3 ou trouver le CD sur, Trouver un instrument de musique ou une partition au meilleur prix sur. Top 5 des musiques pour apprendre la guitare ! If I had a heart I could love you. Give me more. Who sang the theme song If I Had a Heart? This will never end cause I want moreCette histoire ne finira jamais car j'en veux plusMore, give me more, give me morePlus, donne-m'en plus, donne-m'en plus, If I had a heart I could love youSi j'avais un coeur je pourrais t'aimerIf I had a voice I would singSi j'avais une voix je chanteraisAfter the night when I wake upEn me réveillant après la nuit passéeI'll see what tomorrow bringsEt je verrai ce que le lendemain m'apporte, Ah ah ah ah ah ah ahAh ah ah ah ah ah ahIf I had a voice I would singSi j'avais une voix je chanterais, Dangling feet from window frameBalançant mes pieds depuis le rebord de la fenêtreWill they ever ever reach the floorAtteindront-ils un jour ce foutu sol ?More, give me more, give me morePlus, donne-m'en plus, donne-m'en plus, Cushion filled with all I foundUn coussin rempli avec tout ce que j'ai pu trouverUnderneath and inside just to come aroundAu-dessous et à l'intérieur pour simplement l'emmenerMore, give me more, give me morePlus, donne-m'en plus, donne-m'en plus. Ah-ah-ah-ah mais ça m'aide beaucoup. New man on the Minnesota Vikings Truth hurts, needed something more exciting Bom bom bi dom bi dum bum bay You tried to break my heart? This will never end 'cause I want more. 'Cause I want more I read an explanation, actually many explanations, on Metrolyrics. More, give me more, give me more This will never end 'cause I want more The sequence shows a stormy sea and dead warriors, their weapon and their spoils sinking into the sea, the 9 daughters of the goddess Rán swimming around and consuming them. Just to come around, more, give me more, give me more Figures of Norse Mythology and some of the characters from Vikings flash by. After the night when I wake up. It is is written by Fever Ray under her stage name. Dangling feet from window frame More, give me more, give me more After the night when I wake up