Share it with us. I also have a little girl so I thought this look would be a perfect look for her playroom. Because what kitchen doesn't need a dishwasher, If a dishwasher doesn't take your fancy, then you can easily make the right hand cabinet into a fridge with a simple decal. I reeeaaalllyyyy love how our kitchen turned out so go take a look. The Duktig bench top is made from birch plywood which gives a nice pale wood bench top, however if you want to change it up it's really simple to do with some vinyl contact paper. © COPYRIGHT 2020 IKEAHACKERS.NET | IKEA® is a registered trademark of Inter-IKEA Systems B.V. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. Copy link. 99 / 8 pack (14) ... $ 24. You’re bound to find something to inspire you. Modern IKEA Play Kitchen Hack. But for the more adventurous, here are a few ideas to inspire you to hack it into something much more than a play kitchen. @myhousethismonth #homedecor #interiors #loveinteriors #myhousethismonth #lovemyhome #retrohomedecor #retrohomestyle #scandi #scandinavianstyle #colourpop #crashbangcolour #colourfulhome #cornerofmyhome #mydecordetail #walltowallstyle #mycolourfulinterior #storyofmyhome #myhousebeautiful #retrohauls #eclecticallycool #myeclecticspace #myhomevibe #colourpop #howivintage #vintagevibes #oldandnew #retro #ikeahack #duktighack #ikeaatmine, A post shared by Clare Darby (@spatownhome) on Oct 12, 2019 at 4:28am PDT, The Flowerbar Toffe Ikea Hack om jouw jouw Ikea Duktig keukentje te pimpen tot een heuse bloemenwinkel. Classy little thing. 1. To bring the microwave to life add some button decals so kids can pretend to set the time and turn the microwave on. WELCOME TO OUR NEW HOUSE! , A post shared by Steph + Eleanor & Gerard (@steph.soj) on Jan 29, 2019 at 6:40pm PST, Shop replacement sticker decals for DUKTIG oven. Facebook. Love all these ideas! Add this pimped out IKEA toy kitchen hack to your holiday gift list! If you want to make a shop, but not a juice bar, To keep up to date with my latest posts, play activities and book lists you can. In the meantime, I will just be here playing in this fake copy of a real room in our house. This post contains affiliate links to products referenced in these hacks. Twitter. so excited to share arlo’s play kitchen!! That’s where Ikea … See the full tutorial here. Welcome to my blog. Can you spot the donut holders? This DIY not only looks like a million bucks, but it’s also super cheap and easy to make! The, I know, a laundry in the kitchen might sound like a weird concept to some, but when I was in my early twenties I lived in a townhouse where the washing machine was in the kitchen to save space. Big thank you to my parents for helping us build and paint and install while I sat around being pregnant. Nothing much hacked on the DUKTIG itself but the set-up is fabulous. The play kitchen was one of the first Ikea items we bought for the kids and it's hands down been our best Ikea purchase ever {and trust me, we've got, If the plain colours aren't to your taste though, don't worry, I'm going to show you. Night stands, chairs, bookcases and lots of other things from this great store would work as a charm. If you can thrift your kitchen playset, even better. Can’t go wrong with this one. Your email address will not be published. What other cute kids DIY should we attempt next? If you can thrift your kitchen playset, even better. See the tutorial here. The total cost, INCLUDING our thrifted kitchen was about $50, since we only had to buy the two patterned contact papers. But for the more adventurous, here are a few ideas to inspire you to hack it into something much more than a play kitchen. This DIY not only looks like a million bucks, but it’s also super cheap and easy to make! And yet another, complete with a cute striped awning and chalkboard front. #ikea #ikeahack #ikeaduktig #duktighack #ikeahackers #ikeahacksforkids #ikeakids #kidsikea #ikeakidsroom #pimpyourkitchen #duktigmakeover #zoeyzokidsconcept, A post shared by ZoeyZo Kids Concept (@zoeyzokidsconcept) on Nov 18, 2019 at 12:28pm PST. I'd love to share our play and craft ideas with you too. We have 5,000 (+ counting!) The kitchen bench top below was covered with butchers block contact paper to give a darker wood look {you can get similar ones from Etsy. Ikea kitchen hacks are my favorite way to decorate and furnish my kitchen area. […], […] is the style of the 21st century – stylish, laconic, functional and clean. I cannot wait to make one of these for a birthday gift! You can even choose parts that you won’t need to repaint. Finding Myself Young participates in affiliate marketing and other forms of advertising. My daughter loves her DUKTIG play kitchen, and was always asking for a fridge, which IKEA doesn’t sell.Figuring out how to hack a play fridge was the hard part, afterwards assembly was done in roughly 30 minutes. I’m dying at how it’s basically an exact replica of our real kitchen too. With these awesome. Glass $ 4. Day 12… something new. Modern IKEA Play Kitchen Hack. This, Bananas foster crisp from @chocolateforbasil and @, Modern IKEA play kitchen hack! Your email address will not be published. To quickly change the look of the Ikea kitchen, swap out the plastic handles with any handle of your choice. This little shop set up has got so much love over the past two days! If you don't want to use stickers you could drill real cabinet knobs into the panel above the oven.