They visit the homes of their potential customers to see how they … My couch ordered mid-September was missing an important part (half of the covers...). IKEA Edmonton's curbside pick-up is also temporarily closed. I bought a $300 desk and because it was out of stock at my local store, I paid an extra $100 to have it shipped to me at a glacial pace of 5 weeks. It was boxed so minimally with just one layer of thin cardboard along the top and bottom planes, the ends had a second layer of protective cardboard. I have also been trying to submit orders, and finally had success just a few minutes back. I had the same issue! The store will be disinfected by a third-party and will reopen when the sanitization is complete. Share this item on Reddit reddit Copy article link Copy link An employee at the IKEA store in Ottawa’s west end has tested positive for the novel coronavirus , … So I got my first IKEA purchase delivered yesterday and I could use some help. I called around 9pm EDT (call center is open until 10pm) and managed to get a slot. Gerton table tops are in stock at my local. Don't Waste Your Money" is a registered trademark of Scripps Media, Inc. ("Scripps"). At the end it says if you have any immediate concerns, to call their support number; the one that isn't taking calls. So sad. I just want a Syvde dresser, man. IKEA help, discussion and more r/ IKEA. The IKEA in Edmonton is closed after a staff member tested positive for COVID-19, the company said on its website. Like, I dig this desk and I'll probably just buy the top again for $150 and pick it up at my local store when possible, but I'd sure like to at least discuss it with IKEA, maybe provide feedback about the packaging etc. At the top of the customer experience list was First Choice Liquor, followed by furniture brand IKEA and buy now, pay later platform Afterpay. Please be civil and empathetic. Give us your thoughts on these small business practices to win a $250 Westfield gift card, These biodegradable plates made from pineapples will sprout if you plant them in soil, How a designer who upholsters furniture by hand managed to grow her business in a pandemic, Doing these 24 uncomfortable things will pay off forever, Yes, Apple just killed iTunes — here's what that means for your library of music, movies, and TV shows. Tirades, Welcome to Charlotte, Things to do, Buying/Selling, and Charity are all weekly topics. Cookies help us deliver our Services. Call the number again and immediately press 4-3 as soon as you hear a voice. Whenever I go to order a sofa online at Ikea it doesn’t show anything about delivering just only gives me the option to pick up on Columbus, spent a couple of hours thoughtfully planning the few things i wanted to pick up to help pack my car for a cross-country move... picked out 9 or 10 things... and then :') https://imgur.com/RkgfKKN.