Required fields are marked *. The skin feels comfortable, calm, soothed, smooth after the application, and makes a perfect base for the foundation. Illamasqua's Beyond foundation is suitable for all skin tones, and comes in 25 shades. And while everyone has their own idea of what the best foundation looks like, these are the universal qualities we all look for in a good one. Love the, As you might already know that Pai (the incredible, Excited to use this mask for the first time today, DUE ALBERI Biphase Moisturizing Oil @furtunaskin I am excited to include t, Eyeko has released 5 gift sets for the holiday sea, Loving my 'By Terry Baume de Rose 3-step cleansing, The Goldie Highlighter @veroniquegabai MORE: Makeup primers that transform complexions and help makeup last all day. set the bar for mascaras back in 2011 – and we can see why... Woman & Home is part of Future plc, an international media group and leading digital publisher. Givenchy Holiday 2020 Collection @givenchybeauty @, Sunshine Face Oil @veroniquegabai is like Sunshine, Happy Friday! Your email address will not be published. I have tried all the above products and they all stand out in their categories in terms of performance, shade range, and finish. new, highly anticipated offering from Illamasqua, Makeup primers that transform complexions and help makeup last all day. Please deactivate your ad blocker in order to see our subscription offer, Get 20% off Bobbi Brown plus a free full-size product this week only, The £8 hair growth serum that promises to help strands grow by 25%, Azelaic acid: Why it's great for sensitive skin, rosacea, acne and pigmentation and the skincare products that keep selling out. It is different from the other cream blushes I have tried until now – in terms of the texture, feel, and finish. But we love this new, highly anticipated offering from Illamasqua for its seamless finish and skin-nourishing ingredients. The formula is very easy to apply and blend, the texture is silky soft and jelly-like. Nice to see Illamasqua releasing new things. What makes the new Illamasqua foundation so good? There are 22 shades and the formula is boosted with Vitamin E and Hyaluronic. It did give a nice glowy finish but personally I prefer the finish and the colours in the Skin Base Foundation. And if it's your first purchase from Illamasqua, be sure to use the code NC10 for 10% off. Available for £33 from both Illamasqua and Look Fantastic, this is definitely a foundation set to make waves in the beauty industry. Wonder no more... By Lucy Abbersteen • All rights reserved. Where hyaluronic acid works to intensely moisturise and plump skin to reduce fine lines, Vitamin E works to protect the skin from environmental stressors like pollution, while also boosting collagen. We are expanding our iconic Beyond Collection with our new illuminating, vegan and cruelty-free Foundation.Discover the lightweight Beyond Foundation available in 25 shades, ideal for creating radiant, light reflecting skin.. Th is moisture-packed formula leaves all skin tones with envied luminosity and a glowing complexion, allowing your inner light to shine through. With so many brands and formulations out there, it can be difficult to know where to even start. Notify me of follow-up comments by email. Affiliate links may be used. Learn how your comment data is processed. The highlighter blends seamlessly and looks like a second skin. The foundation sounds great. The shade OMG is a champagne pearl shimmer and is suitable for all skin tones. I have dry and more mature skin, but this doesn't make it crepey or scaly and lasts all day at work. Hydra Veil is a lightweight gel primer that hydrates and smooths skin. Anyway, if, like foundation, it’s taking a bit of getting used to, getting back to fuller colours, these are a good mid-point. The formula is finely milled, very pigmented and blends in nicely to give a nice pop of colour. How many of these M&S beauty favourites do you own? SHOP NOW: Illamasqua Beyond Foundation, £33. What is Kate Middleton's perfume and where can you buy it? Home › Makeup › Illamasqua Beyond Foundation, British Beauty Blogger | The British Beauty Blog by Jane Cunningham. However, a quick glance down my local high street tells me that foundation is still very much a beauty player so this newbie from Illamasqua is for you if like a sheer/medium with a moderately dewy finish. The brand is led by Pablo Rodriguez, Director of Artistry. Released today, the Illamasqua Beyond Foundation blurs pores and evens skin tone, while moisturising and protecting skin. The Illamasqua Beyond Foundation is a new ultra-lightweight foundation designed to help you create the perfect base. The shade (I picked it myself so I can’t complain) isn’t quite right for me (it’s LN2) at the moment but once my tone loses its warmth, it will be and I’m quite looking forward to that polo neck, mascara, skin-finished look. But you'd better move quickly, the best beauty advent calendars are selling faster than you can say 'Christmas'! Setup not complete. And it has the added bonus of being vegan and cruelty-free. I apply this Hydra Veil and wait for few minutes before I proceed with my foundation. The foundation did not accentuate my problem areas and looks very natural on the skin. Apart from using it as a blusher, I have also tried it on my eyes as an eyeshadow and looks lovely. I love mixing it with my moisturizer and it gives the most beautiful and radiant look that looks very natural. It blends very easily without any hard lines and looks very natural. So how do you choose a foundation colour that best matches your skin? They’re the mid point between a tinted balm and a light coverage lipstick – I don’t know if there is an actual beauty word for that precise point! It gives a dewy illuminated glass skin finish. Illamasqua Gel Sculpt is a very unique contouring gel that gives a subtle definition to the cheeks with minimal effort. All Rights Reserved. There are ingredients that also calm the skin while giving a refreshing feeling. Being matte, it does not look flat on the face but gives a beautiful vibrant finish.