Foundation for Fair Skin | Illamasqua Skin Base Foundation in 02 – Review . Tested in HD environments, this foundation also provides the ultimate skin realism effect and with 26 shades to choose from, finding your perfect match has never been so easy! There are 25 shades in our database, which you can … Illamasqua SKIN BASE - Foundation - 01. Here’s what I tried out: Skin Base Foundation in 01 (SB01, white) Skin Base Foundation in 02 (SB02, pink undertone with yellow) Skin Base Foundation … I … Skin Base in the shade 01 or their #purewhite foundation is literally the purest and best pigmented white foundation. Makeup 4 All reviews Illamasqua Skin Base Foundation. I’m not nearly close to shopping for a new foundation (I like to finish them up completely before they expire), … Pro Tip From Illamasqua Head Of Education - Mel Barrese: For a real skin look, Skin Base is the perfect foundation. Illamasqua Skin Base Foundation - 01 - Review We all have that foundation or two that are lurking in our makeup collection which we love the formula of but the colour is too dark and not flattering at all. You can unsubscribe at any time without costs. Die Foundation ist in einer Reihe an Nuancen erhältlich. Du kannst dich jederzeit kostenfrei abmelden. Je nach gewünschter Deckkraft aufbauen. Illamasqua Skin Base is a liquid foundation with a natural finish and light-medium coverage that retails for $42.86 and contains 1 oz. Fast-forward a few years and both the Illamasqua Skin Base and the Illamasqua Rich Liquid Foundation have become stars in my base kit, with the latter speedily becoming my all-time favourite coverage … It it ghostly gorgeous and still leaves a beautiful natural finish on the skin. The crossed out price indicates the manufacturer’s recommended retail price. Last week I was reminded that I hadn’t yet written about my most recent adventures in the “foundation for pale skin” quest, by reviewing Illamasqua’s Skin Base Foundation… Illamasqua Skin Base Foundation Aqua (Water), Cyclopentasiloxane, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Paraffinum Liquidum (Mineral Oil), Phenyl Trimethicone, Talc, Peg-10 … Tina July 25, 2011 at 2:00 pm. Please do give me your feedback here. I am wearing:\rFace- LM Radiance Primer, Illimasqua Skin Base, Benefit Stay Don't Strau, Tarte Concealer, Chanel BU, MAC Frankly Scarlet, LM Rose Illuminator\rEyes- Benefit Stay don't stray, YSL Palette #3 5 color, LM Black pan liner, Lancome Cils Booster, Clinqiue High Drama, Perfekit Brow Gel\rLips- MAC Sublime culture and Clinique Black HOney\rNails- OPI Canga line coral\r\rFollow my blog- prices and links are provided for items in the video:\rhttp://beautybylisasz09.blogspot.com/ \r\rMy Favorite Brushes:\rhttp://www.sigmabeauty.com/?Click=1232 \r\rFollow me on twitter:\rhttp://twitter.com/#!/lisasz09 \r\r*I purchased all of the items in this video \r\rIllimasqa Link:\rhttp://www.illamasqua.com/shop/catalogue/category/face/products/new-skin-base-foundation/304/ Informationen dazu, wie Zalando mit deinen Daten umgeht, findest du in unserer Datenschutzerklärung. […] Reply. So when I found out Illamasqua offers you the chance to add free foundation samples to your order, I was pleasantly surprised, and added three sachets to my basket. To learn how we process your data, visit our Privacy Notice. Aqua (Water), Cyclopentasiloxane, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Paraffinum Liquidum (Mineral Oil), Phenyl Trimethicone, Talc, Peg-10 Dimethicone, Mica, Dimethicone, Silica, Cetyl Peg/Ppg-10/1 Dimethicone, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Cyclomethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Isostearic Acid, Stearic Acid, Peg/Ppg-18/18 Dimethicone, Methylparaben, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Niacinamide, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Dimethicone/Methicone Copolymer, Sodium Hyaluronate,Parfum (Fragrance) [+/- May Contain: Ci 77491 (Iron Oxides), Ci 77492 (Iron Oxides), Ci 77499 (Iron Oxides), Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Ci 77002 (Aluminum Hydroxide)].