We recommend booking Imperial Palace tours ahead of time to secure your spot. And there is a guided tour at 2 pm for families. Are the prices for this place or activity, Is this a must-do if you are travelling with a, Located in the centre of Old Town so it is easy to find. Than decided to go and I was amazing!!! An area rich in beauty and colour. Ride More Tirol can deliver that eBike experience through knowledge of the local mountain area. Fantastic decor and some furnishings. All in all, the weather will be pleasant, however. Ride More Tirol eBike mountain tours are here for you. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. The third and final part of the general restoration works was completed between 2006 and 2010. Get the full experience and book a tour. A ridge of high pressure will dominate our weather on Thursday. The palace is considered one of the three important cultural heritage in the country built in 16th century housing lavish interiors with beautiful paintings even in the roofs of the halls,excellent chandeliers, and marvellous sculptures located very near the famous golden roof. For more information, please see Google Analytics' privacy policy at policies.google.com/privacy Non-personal information collected is used to create reports about website usage that help us improve our websites / apps. According to Tripadvisor travellers, these are the best ways to experience Imperial Palace: What restaurants are near Imperial Palace? The entrance we used was the one with cover beside the Sacher Cafe. a nice palace located in rennweg, and best to visit during the afternoon it closes early. There are many more stat, Reading some older TripAdvisor reviews talking about "high price" I was thinking, should I buy a ticket for 10Eur or better visit something other? This is a palace in Innsbruck, Austria located near the famous golden roof and has a museum of amazing artworks and has an entrance fee. On the day we visited there were not too many people so it was a joy to wander through without huge throngs of people. There are many more stat, Reading some older TripAdvisor reviews talking about "high price" I was thinking, should I buy a ticket for 10Eur or better visit something other? If you book with Tripadvisor, you can cancel up to 24 hours before your tour starts for a full refund. You won't be disappointed. The palace is considered one of the three important cultural heritage in the country built in 16th century housing lavish interiors with beautiful paintings even in the roofs of the halls,excellent chandeliers, and marvellous sculptures located very near the famous golden roof, We came by just before 1630 and managed to get in as they normally stop ticket sales an hour before closing. Unknowing, I took about 50 pictures untill somebody told me. This is a palace in Innsbruck, Austria located near the famous golden roof and has a museum of amazing artworks and has an entrance fee. Secondo i viaggiatori di Tripadvisor, questi sono i modi migliori per scoprire Imperial Palace: Il meglio del tour a piedi di Innsbruck (a partire da 486,96 USD) TOUR GAILY a INNSBRUCK - Tour gay e lesbiche (a partire da 136,84 USD) Tour a piedi nel centro storico di Innsbruck (a partire da 184,13 USD) Maria Theresa arranged for the palace to be rebuilt in the Viennese late Baroque style and sent her best artists to Innsbruck: Konstantin von Walter and Nicolaus Parcassi. Innsbruck Information and Reservations GmbH. An eBike mountain tour with Ride More Tirol is all about your visual experience. Martin van Meytens and his school and Franz Anton Maulbertsch were appointed for the interior. The next days won’t bring any significant changes yet. We had a look around the entire palace and were able to get through the whole floor within about 30 min. Sacred & Religious Sites, Churches & Cathedrals, Architectural Buildings, Monuments & Statues, Sacred & Religious Sites, Are the prices for this place or activity, Is this a must-do if you are traveling with a, Located in the centre of Old Town so it is easy to find. First you sta, Very interesting audio tour in english. 1,038 Reviews #19 of 164 things to do in Innsbruck. Do you need to book in advance to visit Imperial Palace? An eBike mountain tour with Ride More Tirol is all about your visual experience. An eBike mountain tour with Ride More Tirol is all about your visual experience. Very well worthwhile visit, Hotels near The Golden Roof (Goldenes Dachl), Hotels near Triumphal Arch (Triumphpforte), Points of Interest & Landmarks in Innsbruck, Surfing, Windsurfing & Kitesurfing in Innsbruck, Game & Entertainment Centers in Innsbruck, Conference & Convention Centers in Innsbruck, Innsbrucker Nordkettenbahnen: Tickets & Tours‎, Schloss Ambras Innsbruck: Tickets & Tours‎, Maria-Theresien-Strasse: Tickets & Tours‎, The Golden Roof (Goldenes Dachl): Tickets & Tours‎, Tyrolean Folk Art Museum: Tickets & Tours‎. Pay attention to the dinning room and the chapel in the palace, also nice collection of chairs. What's the best way to see Imperial Palace?