All of the available amenities ensure your stay is enjoyable and free from any hassles. The service was very good in the hotel. it has a total of 35 photos and 13 text reviews. Rooms are equipped with all modern facilities like door looks, big LED TV set top box, furniture, good bed, mirrors, bathrooms & toilets are also awesome. The check in and check out time was good. Very good service in hotel. Book hotels in Andheri East, Mumbai, tariff starts @ ₹924. Imperial Residency Hotel Mumbai is an ideal starting point for visiting Holy Family Church Andheri.It is next to Jogeshwari Caves. Free WiFi is available. My stay in Mumbai was in July and it was a business trip. Rooms and washroom are big and well decorated. 637 Readers, 5 Reviews | Their staff are also good in nature. I would not suggest anything to this hotel. As a destination the city is excellent. Become a part of our growing Travel Partner Platform. Prices of the rooms are within budgets. Do you see an issue with our listing? Imperial Residency is located at Andheri East which is approximately 4 Kms from Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj International Airport airport . Toilet and Bathroom also clean. 342 Readers, 3 Reviews | Room service is fast. Free Methodist Church (1 Km), Ibhrahim Shah Kadari Baba Raha (1 Km), Kanti Nagar Ganesh Mandir (1 Km), Shree Shankheshwar Parshwanath Shw. Beautifully decorated rooms with good facilities. I liked Gateway of India. The appearance of the hotel was good. Read More. Every room includes TV … 5859 Readers, 8 Reviews | OYO 4689 New Imperial Residency (Banquet Halls Mahakali, Andheri East). The staff at this hotel were good in services but pretty delayed and the room allotted to me was good with all the essential amenities in proper working condition. Although the hotel is a suitable stay option throughout the year for travellers, book your accommodation in the months of Jan, Feb and Mar for the best experience. I stayed here for two days. Find Contact details, Phone number, Location and Map for Imperial Residency Andheri East, Mumbai at Weddingz.in I liked it very much. The area where breakfast served not good and we will only get not more than two options (One Indian and bread and corn flakes) best part is you can request for breakfast. You can respond to reviews, manage your listing, add photos, and get more reviews by partnering with HolidayIQ! Due to the close proximity, it is considered as one of the best … Starting at $ 29. The outside view of the hotel is good. 2000-2500/- per day can be spent for some days in the heart of Mumbai. Imperial Residency in Andheri East, Mumbai. If you are in need for airport transfers or require a car for sightseeing around the city or you have to do an early check-in, then we recommend contacting the hotel directly and requesting for these additional services. I pre booked my stay for 3 days in hotel imperial residency. Get 3 star hotel amenities including AC Room Cozy bed ☕ Free Breakfast Free Cancellation Pay at Hotel for all budget hotel near Andheri East. No. Room service and staff was professional. It is in main area. 4645 Readers, 2 Reviews | It was a direct booking. There were no restaurant nearby, we have to walk all the way to the station. The destination of the hotel was nice. We were going to Sidhhivinayak temple so we stayed one night with family. looks like we're unable to book this hotel for you right now. The activities were not available in the hotel. The hotel was located nearby the railway station. Comfortable rooms with satisfactory services. Select … Spread across 12 acres of lush greenery, the hotel offers a range of activities for every member of the family, inclu The hotel was conveniently located and there was no difficulty in travelling. The hotel offer 34 rooms Hotel service is not bad and rooms are very comfortable. The venue comprises 38 … Hotel Imperial Residency is located 4.8 km from Lakeside Promenade and offers a free carpark, a safe deposit box and lift. Facilities and the staffs are really nice. The service part is not so impressive I had to ask 2-3 times every day to get new washroom kit which makes really annoying every time to ask them for towels and soaps. Please report it to Laila. Jain Derasar (1 Km) and Om Sai Baba Mandir (1 Km) are some of the popular sightseeing attractions located near the hotel. For a meal, guests can choose between Rich Fast Food, Chilly & Onion and Monginis.Andheri railway station is 25 minutes' walk away.The … Room was very good as it was well furnished. I was impressed by the quality of rooms they offer at this rate. The room was decorated beautifully and has facilities like AC, TV and the geyser in the bathroom. The location is very good and it is about 15 minute from the station. Imperial Residency is located at Andheri East Good for stay with family. Mu. You can get high quality Mumbai travel leads and help our travellers book Mumbai holiday packages. They provide pick-up and drop facility from railway station. They provide us extra mattresses for kids. 163, Shere Punjab Society, Mahakali Caves Road, 12hrs In-Room Dining, Bar/Pub, Coffee Shop, Conference Rooms, Restaurant, Sports Facilities, Travel Desk, WI-FI Connectivity, American Express, MasterCard, Plus, Star, Visa, Visa Electron. Enter your email address and we will send you a new password. Clean room and big. Ltd. Oops! . I had booked this room directly. The ambience and the location of the hotel makes it a suitable option for variety of travellers. The room was booked directly, booking procedure went smoothly. Due to the close proximity, it is considered as one of the best stay option. 6 Readers, 2 Reviews | They charged me Rs3600 per day. Room with facility A/C, TV, etc. For sightseeing place there were many taxis available nearby the hotel. I had visited this hotel with my family. Appearance of the hotel is excellent as the interior was pleasing. Single (40%) and Family (30%) are the most common type of travellers that like to stay here. Imperial Residency is ranked #323 among the 2588 hotels in Mumbai with an average rating of 5.4 out of 7. They sent me a car for pickup from airport. The distance from metro or bus or rail connectivity does matter and may increase some travelling experience. Join now! Get Imperial Residency Address. Imperial Residency, Mumbai, Maharashtra 163, Unique Ln, Anand Vihar, Sher E Punjab Colony, Andheri East, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400093, India Mumbai Maharashtra India - 400093. The room price was reasonable in the hotel. Location of the hotel is excellent as it in the main city and easily accessible. 233 Readers, 9 Reviews | They picked us from the airport. Hotel service was excellent as it was immediate. The property is just 1.5 km from Mahakali Caves. I have stayed In this hotel for 1 day. This SMS shall be sent to your mobile number. There is no bar facility in the hotel. The room was neat and clean. Location wise it is approximately 1 km away from Andheri Station and metro lines. WiFi service was available in the hotel. AskLaila will not be liable for any claims made, or for the authenticity of the information displayed. The check in and checkout process was done on time. The hotel was valuable for the money. On HolidayIQ, +1 Recommendations, Rated 3.5 by 2 people, Get Address, Phone number, Reviews, Maps & Directions. Food was fine but could have been better. It is one of the 185, 3-star in Mumbai. Room was deluxe AC single bedroom and I have ordered breakfast and dinner both here. © Leisure & Lifestyle Information Services Pvt. I will refer this hotel to my family and friends. All Rights Reserved. They provided breakfast. Near by crowd made it odd and clumsy but when you get inside of hotel, things are pretty good. All amenities were available in the room. 163, Sher East Punjab, Mahakali Caves Road, Andheri East, Mumbai - 400093, Imperial Residency in Andheri East, Mumbai. Imperial Residency is very good hotel. Room service is excellent here. The position of the hotel is not so much crowded. *Content on this page has been submitted by the listing owner. it is rated top for its Destination, Location and Room. 2 Reviews | 4 Kms from Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj International Airport airport The online booking price of the hotel ranges between Rs 3,500 to Rs 4,000 per night. 70% of guests enjoy the hotel's colorful local culture, whereas 10% have rated the ambience as relaxed. I am very happy with my stay. What would you like others to know about this business, based on your experience? The check-in and check-out was on time. The provided room was spacious with clean. But hotel Imperial is a good choice where Rs. Only 2 nights and 3 days I have stayed in this hotel. They charged me Rs 2,500 per one day. Over all experience was very good and I liked the room in this hotel. The tariff for the day was Rs2000 and the arrangements were not Ok. Be the first to review Imperial Residency. Private parking can be … Imperial Residency in Andheri East, Mumbai-400093-Get Imperial Residency in Andheri East address, phone numbers, user ratings, reviews, contact person and quotes instantly to your mobile on …