Indeed, when somody is engaged in actions aimed at winning a kingdom, there can be no possibility of his engaging in any activity for securing a piece of land, or having a longing for it! This is certainly not a false notion. Abandoning all attributes : This act of slaying the kinsmen and the like that arises incidentally while fighting a war – not owning those acts as your own attribute by your thought ‘I am the doer of all these’; also giving up by mind, the notion ‘If the act of slaying the teacher etc., is avoided, merit will accrue to me’. ഭാഷാശൈലി (Idiom) Just as there is no desire for an action or its result [Action, i.e. Actions which follow give rise to the experience of their desirable and undesirable results. 329.40), etc. Moreover, when Agnihotra and other sacrifices are performed for desirable results (Kamya-Agnihotra), then the Agnihotra etc. Objection: May it not be held that impulsion to nityakarma etc. merely as a consequence of the fact of desire for results, though as acts there is no essential difference between them (the Nitya and the Kamya) and there is no additional subsidiary part, processes of performance, etc. Last 10 years Thus has it been established (in the following passages) that action (rites and duties) is meant for the ignorant, and steadfastness in Knowledge-after renunciation of all actions-is meant for the enlightened: 'both of them do not know' (2.19); 'he who knows this One as indestructible, eternal' (2.21); 'through the Yoga of Knowledge for the men of realization; through the Yoga of Action for the yogis' (3.3); 'the ignorant, who are attached to work' (3.26); 'But৷৷.the one who is a knower৷৷.does not become attached, thinking thus: "The organs rest on the objects of the organs"' (3.28); 'The embodied man৷৷.having given up all actions mentally, continues' (5.13); 'Remaining absorbed in the Self, the knower of Reality should think, "I certainly do not do anything"' (5.8); i.e; the unenlightened person thinks, 'I do'; 'For (the sage) who wishes to ascend (to Dhyana-yoga), action is said to be the means৷৷.when he has ascended (when he is established in the Yoga of Meditation), inaction alone is said to be the means' (6.3); 'noble indeed' are all the three (classes of) unenlightened persons, 'but the man of Knowledge is the very Self. Even in the world, when it becomes necessary to make to child or a lunatic drink milk etc. ceases in the absence of the false notion, therefore it is a creation of that (false notion), and not a figurative notion. According to the devotional process, one should simply accept such religious principles that will lead ultimately to the devotional service of the Lord. occuring due to Self-identification with the body etc. In that context you say that pain resulting from the effort in undertaking nityakarmas is the result of action which has begun bearing fruit, not of that which has not yet commenced yielding fruit! Besides, the Vedas have real validity with regard to the knowledge of Brahman.] If you make me perform dharma, then I will not worry at all. Synonyms or synonyms reflect similarity in the meaning of words, hence synonyms that have similar meanings in the language of grammar are called synonyms, such as ‘aEk ‘ – demon, monster, danuj etc. This does not mean to renounce righteousness for righteousness to all jivas or embodied beings is always attuned and in harmony with the Supreme Lord. I myself have accepted the burden of freeing you from sin and freeing you from samsara.”, ananyas cintayanto mam ye janah paryupasate tesam nityabhiyuktanam yoga-ksemam vahamy aham, But I carry the burden of supply and maintenance of those who desire constant association with me, and who, thinking only of me, worship only me. Besides, since self-identification with the body is nothing but ignorance, therefore, when the (ignorance) ceases, there remains so possibility of re-birth, and so, mundane existence becomes impossible. 14.9.4.26)-, that is a metaphor based on the relationship between the begotten and the begetter. Further, it is out of context to say this, that the pain resulting from the effort in performing nityakarmas is the result of sinful acts done in the past. 6.20); and since it is mentioned in the Puranas and the Smrtis that Liberation follows only from Knowledge. Besides, since the Sruti [See Ch. Therefore it is not possible to imagine that the idea of egism with regard to the aggregate of body etc., arising from an obviously of false knowledge, is a figurative notion. One may be perplexed as to how one can give up all kinds of religious forms and simply surrender unto Krishna, but such worry is useless. Objection: May it not be argued that this is possible like the acts of eating and Agnihotra sacrifice etc.? And since attachment, hatred and delusion, which are the causes of virtue and vice, cannot be eradicated through any means other than Knowledge, therefore the eradication of virtue and vice becomes impossible. is nothing but ignorance, because in common life it is not seen that anybody who knows, ‘I am different from cattle etc., and the cattle etc. Objection: How? This is just as it happens in dream or in jugglery! Thus it can be inferred that past and future mundane existence is without beginning and is a product of ignorance. raksisyatiti vishvaso 3.8), which states that for Liberation there is no other path but enlightenment; also because there is the Upanisadic statement that Liberation for an unenlightened person is as impossible as the rolling up of the sky like leather (Sv. And so, if there be no scope of their being exhausted without creating another body, then there is no possibility of Liberation. Such is this distinction made in the scripture Gita with regard to what is duty and what is not. And since attachment, hatred and delusion, which are the causes of virtue and vice, cannot be eradicated through any means other than Knowledge, therefore the eradication of virtue and vice becomes impossible. So in order to succeed in commencing Bhakti Yoga, seek Me alone for refuge. 14), who possess the knowledge of the oneness and non-agentship of the Self (17,20), who continue in the supreme steadfastness in Knowledge, who know the real nature of the Lord, and who have taken refuge in the unity of the real nature of the Lord with the Self. Having summed up in this chapter the import of the whole of the scripture Gita, and having again summarized it specially here at the end (in verse 66) for the sake of emphasizing the purport of the Scripture, now after that, the Lord states the rules for handing down the Scripture. Discrimination Meaning in Malayalam : Find the definition of Discrimination in Malayalam, OneIndia Malayalam Dictionary offers the meaning of Discrimination in Malayalam with synonyms, antonyms, adjective and more related words in Malayalam. :) In place of vyatiriktatmani, Ast. The ultimate goal of all religious and spiritual conceptions is communion with the Supreme Lord Krishna. Multibhashi is an app to learn languages most effectively and effortlessly. That simple surrender unto Krishna will save him from unnecessarily wasting time. Receive our daily email newsletter on Hinduism, Yoga, Meditation, Ayurveda and Natural Healing. 1.2.24), 'Give up religions and irreligion' (Mbh. 2.2.2.3), etc., therefore the exhaustion of (the fruits of) actions (through nityakarmas) is not possible.