... the best quality flour and fresh spices from the natural resources of Indonesia giving it a unique and delicious flavor. In my humble stint as a kitchen rat, these are some of the most frustrating struggles that I have experienced: 1) Oil splash. Pete Edochie, Patience Ozokwor, Chiwetalu Agu or Segun Arinze? Indonesia’s Indomie Mi Goreng featured twice in the top 10, at 1st place and 10th place, with the Barbecue Chicken variety taking out the top spot. Just so you could deceive yourself into thinking you were somehow being healthy by eating Indomie which has low nutritional value every single day, Oriental Fried Noodles was introduced. It takes years of apprenticeship and upskilling to become a grand suya master. The five distinct flavor packages that come with the noodles are exciting in and of themselves. And I doubt anyone will protest when I say that this was the worst flavour ever created. 5 Fruits You Shouldn’t Eat After A Heartbreak, 15 Hilarious Tweets About Horrible Nigerian Restaurant Experiences, 5 Things We Need To Normalise At Nigerian Weddings, 5 Food Items That Show You’re A Wealthy Nigerian, 6 Animals That Taste Differently When Cooked, 12 Things To Snack On If You Work From Home, We Ranked Yoruba Soups From Worst To Best, 5 Things You Probably Don’t Know About Agbalumo. I don’t think anyone is quite sure what’s inside this Indomie, much like their new line – Relish (we’ll table this one’s matter another day). [citation needed] Outside its main manufacturing plants in Indonesia, Indomie has been produced in Nigeria since 1995 where it is a popular brand.Indofood has the largest instant noodle manufacturing plant in Africa. Copyright © 2018 - 2020. Take these quizzes. Love Life: We Went From Friends To Lovers To Frenemies, 10 Types Of IJGB Men To Avoid This December. Serve. Quiz: Which Colour Best Describes Your Personality? But that’s about it. I don’t fry anything for this reason. Sapporo Ichiban (Tokyo Chicken Momosan) 5. What happens when a group of chatty young Nigerians talk about things they're passionate about? Mbaka’s Church, 6 Red Flags To Look Out For In Your Mai Suya. But Lucas doesn’t care, because he thinks Indomie is very good, especially the fried roasted chicken flavor. Get to know more about the clique behind your favourite content. (function($) {window.fnames = new Array(); window.ftypes = new Array();fnames[0]='EMAIL';ftypes[0]='email';fnames[1]='FNAME';ftypes[1]='text';fnames[2]='LNAME';ftypes[2]='text';fnames[3]='MMERGE3';ftypes[3]='text';fnames[11]='MMERGE11';ftypes[11]='text';fnames[4]='MMERGE4';ftypes[4]='text';fnames[5]='MMERGE5';ftypes[5]='text';fnames[6]='MMERGE6';ftypes[6]='text';fnames[7]='MMERGE7';ftypes[7]='text';fnames[8]='MMERGE8';ftypes[8]='text';fnames[9]='MMERGE9';ftypes[9]='text';fnames[10]='MMERGE10';ftypes[10]='text';fnames[12]='MMERGE12';ftypes[12]='text';}(jQuery));var $mcj = jQuery.noConflict(true); @2019 - Indonesia Expat. Life is already hard. 9. I tried it both ways and came up with the same verdict – trash. For many people, seeing the original chicken flavour coming in second on this list is blasphemy. That's what this is: gbas gbos, hunger games, relationship woes & everything in between. – “I Just Got Back.” This means someone who’s living abroad and is back in Nigeria for December rocks. *Caroline, 20, and *Somto, 20, used to date. Set aside. Add salted eggs, stir.