Important: admission policy and acceptance rate may vary by areas of study, degree level, student nationality or residence and other criteria. With regard to the scope of its subjects and degree programmes offered, the SWPS University of Social Sciences and Humanities is a broad institution. Try with another keyword, Combining both worlds into one this course gave me all the on-demand technical skills in data science while maintaining a business-oriented approach Thanks to the strong academic profile of this university I was able to secure an internship and full-time job at Amazon [...], Paris, France; Lyon, France; Casablanca, Morocco; Shanghai, China; Saint-Etienne, France, Great experience in a secluded little town, Warwick business school for me is just the place I d want to be at There are lots of networking opportunities with a large number of career events and societies that help you connect with new people The faculty is very well qualified and never fails to support you no [...], London, The United Kingdom; Coventry, The United Kingdom, I strongly recommend Skema for Business studies One gets to experience a truly multicultural environment with an option to study in continents The professors are very knowledgeable and are highly supportive of students supportive Located in the heart of Paris business district gives you that feel of studying in an [...], Paris, France; Lille, France; Nice, France, I really recommend anyone to study here at Coventry University They offer a lot of facilities such as an enormous amount of books which you can access it virtually and in the library They also provided with e-learning from Linkedin for free for their students As well as that they [...], I would definitely recommend EU Business School to other students I was able to learn a lot of new skills and adapt to a new and different environment The courses were as expected and the professors were very supportive and friendly I got to learn about many different cultures and [...], Barcelona, Spain; Munich, Germany; Geneva, Switzerland; Montreux, Switzerland, If you looking to make a difference through education the University of Stirling is the place to be where you come not sure but leave aware The faculty at the university are dedicated to their fields be it economics strategy operations analytics data science nursing have either worked in these [...], There are great labs and great academic stuff international office will arrange everything for you before and after your arrival the dean office are so helpful in every stage you, PUMS is a highly accredited university when it comes to students who want to practice medicine in the US They have a good balance of both theoretical and Practical knowledge, I attended UAM as an erasmus student and I experienced courses from different departments The courses were all interactive conducted by very friendly and very knowledgeable professors In terms of, i was really shy and quiet like i have been being a wallflower for so many years always alone and study alone i was so worrying about my future career. Albania; Andorra; Armenia; Austria; Azerbaijan; Belarus; Belgium At the moment I have finished the theoretical training program, ahead – writing a bachelor’s thesis. There is always a pleasant atmosphere at the university. I found a program at the SWPS University and decided that the documents should be submitted no later than August 30.