As you have shared the best things for me. Stay tuned for more holiday posts and stories! Talk about a Merry Christmas! We personally can’t wait to try the Advent of The Cocktail Hour. Make it your own with fun toppings like whipped cream, mini marshmallows or shaved chocolate. THE DAILY MEAL ® IS A REGISTERED TRADEMARK OF TRIBUNE PUBLISHING. Halloween Party Punch Gets Extra Creepy With This Hack, McCormick All Natural Pure Vanilla Extract. Also in the picture are Mini Dark Chocolate Mint Stars, Peppermint Bark, Mini Peppermint Meringues, and Candy Cane Joe Joe’s (which is basically Trader Joe’s own version of Peppermint Oreos). I recently tried my hand at homemade instant peppermint hot chocolate mix. How cute is the cocktail hour chocolate truffle one with eggnog & pink champagne flavors??? I really love it. So … keep the spirit… thanks. Can you say peppermint galore?! I am very happy to visit in the post. The Best Christmas Cookie Recipes: Sugar Cookies, Peppermint Swirl Cookies and More. It’s so much better! So many items dropped today.. some new and old ❤️ Also don’t forget to enter my instant pot giveaway on my previous post Please check out my stories ⬆️ & Highlights for even more TJ’s items as well as new & fav kitchen items & swipe up to keep this page growing ❤️ #traderjoesfans #groceryshopping #traderjoesobsessed #traderjoesfinds #traderjoesrocks #traderjoes #traderjoesdoesitagain #traderjoeshaul #traderjoesinsider #traderjoesfan #traderjoes #champagne #chocolate #boozy #yas #truffles #yum #new #holiday #love #gifts #present #sweets #desserts #bellini #eggnog #cherries #caramel #coffee #scotch #whiskey, A post shared by TRADER JOES OBSESSED & MORE ❤️ (@traderjoesobsessed) on Nov 7, 2020 at 10:02am PST. It’s really special for me. Amazing video and the way you have presented it in cup is really mind blowing. These heavenly peppermint … Whipping this stuff up is so simple, I put together a handy dandy video to demonstrate! Sipping chocolate is a thicker and less milky hot chocolate beverage that is meant to be enjoyed slowly ❤️These are both family favorites and necessities for the winter ❄️ enjoyed next to a warm cozy fireand a movie The chocolate flavor and quality is on point Please check out my stories ⬆️ & Highlights for even more TJ’s items as well as new & fav kitchen items & swipe up to keep this page growing ❤️ #traderjoesfans #groceryshopping #traderjoesobsessed #traderjoeslove #traderjoesfinds #traderjoesrocks #traderjoes #traderjoesdoesitagain #traderjoeshaul #traderjoesinsider #traderjoesmusthaves #traderjoesfan #traderjoes #chocolate #rich #marshmallow #mint #cocoa #hotcocoa #hotchocolate #yum #yas #delish #cozy #winter #comfort, A post shared by TRADER JOES OBSESSED & MORE ❤️ (@traderjoesobsessed) on Nov 5, 2020 at 11:04pm PST, No holiday season would be complete without a proper hot chocolate night. Everyone needs a batch of this on hand for chilly evenings at home with a book. TODAY IS THE DAY THAT YOU WILL OFFICIALLY STOP PURCHASING HOT CHOCOLATE MIX. These heavenly peppermint goodies were spotted by Trader Joe’s fan account @traderjoesobsessed on Instagram. Some people visited to here in the post or a review is very good. The Sipping Hot Chocolate as @traderjoesobsessed mentions is, “a thicker and less milky hot chocolate beverage that is meant to be enjoyed slowly.”. In the post is very interesting and informative for me. it’s really going to be awesome in taste.You have really done a nice job. Just add extract to hot chocolate and heat for 90 seconds in the microwave for a comforting, creamy treat. So delightful. Make your own Instant Peppermint Hot Chocolate Mix! thanks for sharing it here on this site. A horrible person, that’s who. I put it in a big ol’ jar for us to enjoy around the house, and I’m planning on making another batch for Christmas gifts! While we’ve been obsessed with this Thanksgiving cookie decorating kit from Trader Joe’s, it seems the grocery store is also already feeling the Christmas spirit. Trader Joe’s has two options for you to sip on this year, Peppermint Hot Chocolate (because honestly, there’ll never be enough Peppermint flavored products in our cabinets) and Sipping Hot Chocolate. Stir in hot cocoa mix and extracts until well blended. It’s so much better! I have an important announcement to make. Calling all mint lovers! Top with whipped cream and shaved chocolate before serving, if desired. In the picture are three fantastic new options that meet all of our alcoholic needs: Chocolate Liqueur Cherries, An Assortment of Boozy Little Chocolate Truffles, and an Advent of The Cocktail Hour. Up next on the list of yummy new treats are these amazing holiday boozy chocolates. Fajartoto will always support your website, hopefully more advanced. For a quick indulgence, whip up our rich, homemade peppermint cocoa. Instant Chai Mix {Free Printable Gift Tags}.