From Business: INTEGRIS Health is the state's largest Oklahoma-owned health system with hospitals, rehabilitation centers, physician clinics, mental health facilities,…, Integris was absolutely amazing in the care they provided our son during our 3-week stay. YP, the YP logo and all other YP marks contained herein are trademarks of YP LLC and/or YP affiliated companies. Integris Urgent Care (INTEGRIS URGENT CARE) is an urgent care clinic/ center in Norman, Oklahoma.Urgent Care Clinics provide treatment for the non-life threatening illnesses and injuries and in such cases, it is more efficient to use an urgent care … INTEGRIS Urgent Care Clinics offer fast and convenient treatment for patients with conditions that require prompt attention, but do not pose an immediate, serious health threat. Please contact the business for updated hours/services due to the COVID-19 advisory. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for Integris Urgent Care Clinics locations in Central … If you have a medical emergency such as chest pain, shortness of breath or other life-threatening illness, please call 911 or go to the nearest hospital emergency room. These INTEGRIS locations near you are ready to help.

Your local INTEGRIS Urgent Care is equipped to care for most common ailments – things like infections, bites, stings, minor burns, cuts and even broken bones. YP advertisers receive higher placement in the default ordering of search results and may appear in sponsored listings on the top, side, or bottom of the search results page.

This provider is open 7 days a week. INTEGRIS Urgent Care Norman is an urgent care center located at 700 24th Avenue Northwest Norman, OK 73069 . ©2020 INTEGRIS Health Oklahoma's largest hospital network.

Please consider filling out our survey via the link below to help future patients make an informed decision. How can you avoid a cold and flu altogether? See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for Integris Urgent Care Clinics locations in Oklahoma City, OK. Vital to the backbone of our healthcare system, urgent care is not meant to replace the duties of your primary physician. If at any point your symptoms worsen or you feel like you are experiencing a medical emergency, call 911 or proceed to the nearest emergency room. You should go to an urgent care center when your injury or ailment is not that severe, and you can head to your nearest urgent care center. If it’s quickly determined that your case can’t be treated via Virtual Visit, you won’t be charged. But if you go in with a cut or chest cold, you better be ready to wait a long time – and pay a bigger bill. YP - The Real Yellow PagesSM - helps you find the right local businesses to meet your specific needs. Learn more about the conditions we treat and therapies, diagnostic tools and procedures available at INTEGRIS.

We can handle a variety of illnesses. 24-hour availability – talk with a doctor or nurse practitioner online via webcam chat or FaceTime without leaving your home. ... 24/7 Care FOR THE WAY WE LIVE ... INTEGRIS Virtual … INTEGRIS Urgent Care Norman is an urgent care center located at 700 24th Avenue … Below are some of the conditions we treat: We offer quick and convenient treatment for patients with conditions that require prompt attention, but do not pose an immediate, serious health threat. Integris Urgent Care is a health care organization in Norman with Urgent Care Clinic/Center listed as their primary medical specialization. This is not meant as a substitute for professional medical advice. Integris Anticoagulation Clinic-Southwest Medical Center, Integris South Canadian Family Care Clinic, Physicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General Practice, Physicians & Surgeons, Emergency Medicine, do you do Covid 19 testing without a Dr script, I'm a spouse who don't have the means of taking care of my wife she…, Need help can't take care of wife w her issues w ssi. We offer services to care for all aspects of your health and wellness.

The doctor (Dr. LaBahn) took time…, I over highly recommend this clinic, the whole staff is very warm and caring. But for anything that isn't life-threatening, a nearby urgent care is your best bet. So if you go to the emergency department with a heart attack, you'll be seen immediately. All other marks contained herein are the property of their respective owners. Privacy Policy | Disclaimer. INTEGRIS Urgent Care Norman is an urgent care center located at 700 24th Avenue Northwest Norman, OK 73069 . Dentists Are you a patient of Integris Urgent Care or familiar with their services?

But that care is offered to the patients who need it most first. I've gone multiple times, and I've never been impressed with their care. The majority…, My boyfriend took me to Classen Urgent Care yesterday with severe stomach pain, so much so that I thought my spleen had ruptured. Find 99 listings related to Integris Urgent Care Clinics in Central Oklahoma City on YP.com. Family Doctor. Your local INTEGRIS Urgent Care is equipped to care for most common ailments – things like infections, bites, stings, minor burns, cuts and even broken bones. Search results are sorted by a combination of factors to give you a set of choices in response to your search criteria. 700 24th Avenue Northwest Norman, OK ZIP 73069 Phone: (405) 573-5400, This facility is open today from 8:00 am to 7:00 pm. The physicians and staff of INTEGRIS Norman Express Care are ready to give you the care you need FAST. We have an urgent solution – doctors and nurse practitioners online day and night, so you can skip going to an urgent care. We have an urgent solution – doctors and nurse practitioners online day and night, so you can skip going to an urgent care. Unlike emergency rooms urgent care centers are not open 24 hours a day.

We have an urgent solution – doctors and nurse practitioners online day and night, so you can skip going to an urgent care. INTEGRIS Virtual Visit is here for all those times when you need some reassurance from a medical professional, or just a simple antibiotic or other prescription to get you back on your feet.