Flowers & Co. On subsequent logins, only one-step verification is needed; you do not have the option to use two-step (safer) login. While this is nice, the app could be better if more research and fundamental data were integrated from the website and charting functionality. Thanks Andrew for your 5* feedback to Adam K - great to hear you were provided a world class service! Referenced as a leading expert on the US online brokerage industry, Blain has been quoted in The New York Times, Forbes, and the Chicago Tribune, among others. your deposited money. Quick and efficient and a pleasant experience. The search functions work as you would expect. Please see our General Disclaimers for more information. This kind of transparency, in addition to having operated for a long time, being owned by a reputable private equity firm, and being regulated by a top-tier regulator are all great signs for Interactive Investor's safety. Their charges are extremely high, as are their fees for trades overseas. Quick start funds: Interactive Investor offers three pre-made Vanguard portfolios that cost between 0.26% - 0.28% to invest in. I was unfortunately transferred to them when they bough TD Waterhouse and my shareholdings had to be sold to pay their high charges. You can also send money via bank transfer. Interactive Investor has great fund but average stock and ETF offers. While partners may pay to provide offers or be featured, e.g. Our verdict. Problems remain unresolved for months despite repeated explanation by email, secure messaging and phone. In addition to fundamental research, Interactive Investor features a ton of articles and 15 educational videos. There are 16 markets available globally on the online platform. His aim is to make personal investing crystal clear for everybody. Each investment comes with a rationale as to why it was selected and an investment strategy. These investments are a low-cost way for traders to get exposure to a broader range of assets recommended by professionals. To be certain, we highly advise that you check two facts: Interactive Investor is a direct-to-investor investment service, with headquarters in the United Kingdom. Interactive Investor has low non-trading fees. Why does this matter? for each investment theme. We found only UK government bonds. Deposit and withdrawal are easy, fast and mostly free. The mobile trading platform is available only in English, for both iOS and Android. Yes, it is regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA). Instead, the website is the platform. Assuming a £30,000 portfolio in a traditional, taxable share dealing account, here are four scenarios of how much DEGIRO would cost based on trade frequency: While the fundamental research Interactive Investor offers is fantastic, technical research is a hit or miss. Standard stock quote screens contain the following research tabs: chart, prices, performance, rations, financials, news, owners, and insiders. Thanks Mark for your 5* feedback to Yousuf - great to hear you were provided a world class service! Thanks Daniel for your 5* feedback to Michelle - great to hear you were provided a world class service! He was very friendly and informative on the day and the action he assured me would take place within a few days as a result of our conversation is reflected in my account today, hence this feedback. I was employed by TD Waterhouse and on retiring my account ran like clockwork I received Dividends from TD Waterhouse and everything was transferred for me … Alternatively, you can set up a direct debit to pay monthly fees. These videos are then uploaded to the website. Also, basic stock price alerts can be set. The available base currencies are GBP, EUR, USD, CAD, HKD, SGD, AUD, SEK and CHF. passport or UK driver's license, and. We ranked Interactive Investor's fee levels as low, average or high based on how they compare to those of all reviewed brokers. Video content varies, but it is a cool way to stay updated on financial subjects while commuting to the office. Market Data: By default, customers receive free delayed market data for available exchanges. My only complaint with the educational content is that you cannot access it once you log in to your account. To get things rolling, let's go over some lingo related to broker fees. BrokerChooser is free for everyone, but earns a commission from information. Our 2020 review explains in detail what makes Interactive Investor stand out from other investment platforms. When it comes to fees, fund trades cover OEICs, Unit Trusts and Investment Trusts. That said, when considering commissions, traders must also take trading tools and research into account. Founded in 1994, Interactive Investor (ii) acquired TD Waterhouse in October 2016. some of the brokers. Gergely has 10 years of experience in the financial markets. In Ireland, only the Trading Account is available. Recommended for beginners and investors focusing on the UK market. The major difference compared with the web trading platform is that you can't set alerts. It has a user-friendly and well-designed web trading platform. bank statement or utility bill. Some of these are simple news items, but many of them have an educational angle as well. It was an experience of extremes: Interactive Investor was either super responsive or extremely unresponsive. Scenario pricing: When calculating annual share dealing costs, trading frequency and account balance are the two most important factors to consider. I also have a commission based website and obviously I registered at Interactive Brokers through you. It has become by far one of the most reputable investment channels in the UK and across the world, with over 40,000 global stocks to choose from within a wide range of 17 stock exchanges. We tested it on iOS. You can only deposit money from accounts that are in your name. Each ethical investment is given a label to denote the ethical focus of the asset. As there is no minimum deposit and you can use great trading platforms, feel free to try Interactive Investor. Interactive Investor has great fund but average stock and ETF offers. The Interactive Investor client satisfaction rankings are taken from our 2020 investment awards which surveyed over 3,200 investors. The longer track record a broker has, the more proof we have that it has successfully survived previous financial crises. A bank transfer can take several business days, while payment with a credit/debit card is instant. Interactive Investor fund fees are low. For example, when we were required to check if our saved contact details were up to date (which is a standard procedure), this could not be done in the app itself, and therefore we were unable to use the app until we logged in to the web platform to confirm that our details were up to date. How long does it take to withdraw money from Interactive Investor? In October 2018, Interactive Investor announced it was acquiring Alliance Trust Savings; the deal closed in July 2019. However, there is no option to provide a non-UK address. That said, there are cheaper options for funds traders and less frequent stock traders, especially if you do not require a ISA/SIPP account. Really appreciate you taking the time to share your views & wishing you all the best with your future investing.