Blessing to you and the fam. You don’t really know until you get in there so you could be pleasantly surprised by the short time or it may take a little longer. Male patient before and after anterior. Note to self, you really have to be strict about wearing these trays for 22 hours a day for 2 weeks. I wore my trays for about a year and it actually went so fast! Reading your story and seeing your results inspired me to finally take the plunge! But, it’s my understanding that if you have issues with your bite or alignment that affect your mobility or function that Invisalign can fix then sometimes insurance will cover a portion! Muy buen post Patient 01 – Before & After Patient 02 – Before & After I personally have much more crowding on my bottom teeth so will likely take me over a year, but when I saw my orthodontist last week, he was super pleased by how fast my teeth are moving. window.attachEvent("onmessage", handleIFrameMessage); Did you drink anything with them in besides water? It depends! It totally depends. So glad you shared your experience and before/after. It gets easier!! If you need a lot of work done, then obviously it will be a more extensive and expensive process. I would 1000% recommend doing Invisalign if you feel the same. I’ve been meaning to share an update but after some changes in my initial Invisalign plans I thought it would be best to wait until we were finished. iframe.style.height = window.innerHeight + "px"; xx, Yes! window.addEventListener("message", handleIFrameMessage, false); } else if (window.document.webkitExitFullscreen) window.document.webkitExitFullscreen(); case "setHeight": Just 2 quick ? You can take Advil to help with the pain . Did you experience that? I know Smile Direct also doesn’t apply these little buttons which I think make a HUGE difference in actually moving your teeth. And catch up the next day . + get; var isJotForm = (e.origin.indexOf("jotform") > -1) ? Hi! Using a virtually invisible set of clear plastic trays customized to your mouth, Invisalign gradually helps guide your teeth into their desired position. iframe.scrollIntoView(); break; case "collapseErrorPage": Ultimately this was something that I pushed off for a while and probably something I could have lived with! If you did experience this, how did you cope? Any insight would be super helpful! Sharing the results of my Invisalign journey (including Before and After photos) and answering some of your questions about why I chose Invisalign over other options, cost, and whether insurance covers Invisalign. I’m so happy with the results. Invisalign ® Before and After Get inspired to love (and keep) your new smile. if (args.length > 3) { I’m so happy with the progress and changes. Precision wings gradually move the lower jaw and are designed to improve the bite plus the appearance of the chin. if(window.location.href && window.location.href.indexOf("?") I always has to compare to regular braces – way more invisible than regular! Happy 5th Birthday to our Charlie!! I have a quick question…I am on day 3 of Invisalign and very optimistic, however something I did not expect is pain with eating when my teeth are sore. Did your doctor say anything about how to prevent this moving forward? var src = args[1]; When we asked about topics that you wanted me to discuss on the blog... No. It offers a fast and more comfortable experience and it’s more accurate, resulting in a more precise fit from your Invisalign aligners. Teen male patient before and after anterior. var args = e.data.split(":"); else if (window.document.mozCancelFullscreen) window.document.mozCancelFullScreen(); Valued Invisalign Providers (VIP) are a subset of orthodontists who have historically treated a greater percentage of cases in their practice with Invisalign clear aligners. Female patient before and after composite. script.src = src; 1070 W. Campbell Rd, #100, Richardson, TX 75080, 6500 Greenville Ave Suite 105 Dallas, TX 75206. Dr. Sheila would give me two trays at a time which meant monthly appointments to check on the progress and grab my next trays. Discover the before and after transformations of people just like you who changed more than just their smiles with Invisalign treatment and start planning your next step. Take our Smile Assessment to find out now. var script = document.createElement('script'); I agree – I think having an in-person orthodontist or dentist to regularly check on your progress is very important! window.location.reload(); I recommend scheduling a consultation to talk it over, get some photos and impressions done and see what your journey may look like! Yes! In my early 20’s I had braces I was really happy with the result but didn’t use the retainer hahaha as recommended and my teeth (my Right lateral is the one that bothers me the most hahaha) moved ,my orthodontist mentioned that Teeth have memory so if you don’t use the retainers as recommended they will go back “to their original place” , I’m 34 and definitely don’t want to use braces again and I’m 80% Happy with my smile and Invisalign and veneers are always on top of my mind. Again, sort of the same as above! if (!iframe) { return; } Anything clear-ish – YES! The iTero digital scanning system eliminates the need for messy putty in your mouth by creating a 3D digital scan of your teeth. Doctors with a star in their icon also treat teens with Invisalign clear aligners. Please use this form to request an appointment. Orthodontic Surgery in Dallas & Richardson, TX, What To Expect During The First Visit To An Orthodontist, Patient Testimonials – Orthodontist Reviews. document.body.appendChild(script); That meant removing and reapplying new buttons to get a new pull so my teeth would fall into place like they should. However, Invisalign also has an “express” option for smaller fixes which is a great option! Teen Boy. I had a consultation before making the decision to actually do Invisalign so I knew exactly what it would cost, time, etc. Besos y feliz semana I am currently on week 17 of my Invisalign so this reassured me I made the right decision. if (window.document.exitFullscreen) window.document.exitFullscreen(); I would hate to invest the time and money into Invisalign just to have to repeat the process again if I didn’t train my tongue not to push my teeth forward. I also want to note that a few of your reach out who had done Smile Direct and didn’t have the greatest things to say about it—teeth not really moving or going right back to where they were once you were done. Why aren’t the dentists wearing their masks? if (iframe.clientHeight > window.innerHeight) { else if (window.document.msExitFullscreen) window.document.msExitFullscreen(); I really appreciated this because ultimately I needed a few adjustments to get everything right—it is comforting to know that someone is checking on your progress and things are moving in the right direction. I wanted to answer a few of your questions that you all have sent over during this process…. Just curious, what did you do for social events / wine nights with the girls (or at home ), I just wouldn’t wear it! If you want to learn more about Invisalign®, contact Dr. Doug Crosby Orthodontics in Richardson and Dallas, Texas. case "reloadPage": break; Thanks in advance . Last week I finished my Invisalign! iframe.style.height = args[1] + "px"; } Between prepping meals, plating... Shop our living room: Serena & Lily Chairs, Caitlin Wilson Luna Rug, Ballard Designs... You all know how much I love to cook but I HATE doing the... On Liz: Dylan Sherpa Dune Jacket (wearing a small), Sorel BootsOn Dave: Patagonia Nano... Another weekend spent in Michigan to soak up the fall colors! -Alma, Hey, Liz! You start by taking photos and impressions of your bite/teeth which is then sent to Invisalign where they map out trays and a plan of attack.