? Our pre-paid toll collection system allows drivers to save time and money by passing seamlessly through toll booths, and at lower rates than paying out of pocket. P.O. Chicago is the architectural beacon for the world. Our pass can be used on the: Every month we send out a newsletter full of what is happening at the Tollway, Subscribe below or connect with us on Facebook or Twitter. She asked for the transponder number and so, I gave it to her. Chicago Skyway If a transponder has been painted, designed or tampered with, the deposit will be forfeited. -10 stars. ? Hours: 8am-6pm EST; best time to call: 10:15am. Have a Premier World Elite™ MasterCard® and need help getting or using iPass? Please try this form later. It would be nice if their notifications would work. Benefits include: Avoid stopping – Seamlessly travel through the open road tolling lanes - eliminating idle time, excessive braking and the need to stop at toll plazas. Click here if you are an I-PASS customer and need to manage your account. By using this website you agree to the. Please email [email protected] for support. You automatically opt into our e-Toll service program and will be charged $17.00 plus GST/HST per rental, plus incurred kilometer charges and video tolls at the maximum prevailing rates posted by the toll authority. Customers can visit any Jewel-Osco, Road Ranger or I-PASS Customer Service Center to pick up their I-PASS today! and I explained my situation. Team leaders can be contacted directly at the following email addresses; Please visit our Covid-19 webpage. Although an employee explained on the phone that I could mail them in, I wanted to be sure that I had a physical receipt of returning the I-PASS units and closing my account. If mailing, send your transponder, wrapped in foil, with a letter requesting that the I-PASS account be closed. Pay with your Visa, MasterCard, or Discover credit card or debit card, with Apple Pay, or with your bank account. Account alerts keep you up to date, alerting you to out of date credit cards and low account balances ensuring you never pay more than your tolls. iPass is dedicated to providing our customers and partners the most responsive and comprehensive support possible. They say their mail has to be sorted and it can take some time but they can't give me an estimate. Organize & pay all your bills in one place. And as long as you keep sharing it with your friends and loved ones, we'll keep doing it. Click here if you are an I-PASS customer and need to manage your account. Drive easier with an I-Pass. Contact the business for more information about recent service changes. Never in my life would I have thought I would write a review on I Pass, but they ROCK! After I spoke to someone else I mailed my transponder that is not working so they can mark it returned and so they can refund my account. Most of these reps are very subpar and that is me being nice. doxo processes payments for all I-Pass Illinois Tollway services, including Commute & Mass Transit and others. Save nearly 50 percent versus paying cash for tolls in Illinois. Reduces congestion and auto emissions. Industry groups comprise multiple related services. Call our Free Concierge and we will compare service and plans in your new home area and schedule all setup for the same day- free of charge! Claim your business to immediately update business information, respond to reviews, and more! Indiana Toll Road Might even be nice to get a text message notification if your balance reaches a certain amount or goes negative, but I'm sure they won't make that improvement. They reduced the penalty but I had to pay full price for the toll. Save money – Only I-PASS customers enjoy the I-PASS toll rates… travel for half the cost with I-PASS. E-PASS Customer Service Center E-PASS Service Center. - Website and automated phone system continue to be available 24/7 To make it easier to get an E-ZPass, the minimum opening account balance has been temporarily reduced to $20.00 per transponder (from $35.00) for online and phone applications What types of I-Pass Illinois Tollway payments does doxo process? Whether that statement is true or not, the lady was just plain rude. Learn Once my identity was confirmed, the lady on the phone (speaking in loud and bossy voice) began on a long winded speech about how I have 4 transponders and 5 vehicles, about the new rules since Jan 2018, etc. iPass, Inc. 3800 Bridge Parkway Redwood Shores, CA 94065 Phone: +1 650-232-4100 I wasted 30 minutes of my time to get no answer. doxo users have associated this company with these services. .css-1o5pw2t{width:24px;height:24px;display:inline-block;vertical-align:middle;position:relative;overflow:hidden;top:-0.1em;fill:rgba(187,186,192,1);}.css-1o5pw2t::before{position:absolute;display:block;left:0;}.css-1o5pw2t::after{content:'';display:block;position:absolute;left:0;right:0;top:0;bottom:0;}.css-1o5pw2t svg{position:absolute;width:100%;height:100%;fill:inherit;display:block;left:0;top:0;right:0;bottom:0;}.css-1o5pw2t:hover,.css-1o5pw2t:focus{fill:rgba(117,114,128,1);}, I had two old transponders that I needed to turn in, since I don't live in Illinois anymore. - Telephone customer service hours are 7am-7pm. For large companies that includes tools such as our GetHuman Phone, which allows you to call a company but skip the part where you wait on the line listening to their call technology music. but they denied my dispute for nonsense reason (my account was not open when i went through those tolls ) What a THIEVE & LIARS. Pay your I-Pass Illinois Tollway bill online with doxo, Pay with a credit card, debit card, or direct from your bank account. Very rude employees and staff! You don?t need to stop or swipe your pass; it automatically activates and deducts the appropriate amount from your account. She states she cannot bypass the system without an activation code. In total, I-Pass Illinois has 1 phone number. I had to cut her off and said "you need to stop!" General information about I-Pass Illinois Tollway. I felt like I was being rushed off the phone when I just want to get my account figured out! Saved me a ton of time. UK Toll Free: 0800 587 2440 The Illinois Tollway is dedicated to providing and promoting a safe and efficient system of highways while ensuring the highest possible level of service to our customers. Once my identity was confirmed, the lady on the phone (speaking in loud and bossy voice) began on a long winded speech about how I have 4 transponders and 5 vehicles, about the new rules since Jan 2018, etc. At least I did not use the tollway for weeks since I did not even know my account was negative....found out with the violation. Customers that follow I-Pass Illinois Tollway most often also follow: Common questions, curated and answered by doxo, about paying I-Pass Illinois Tollway bills. The best I-Pass Illinois phone number with tools for skipping the wait on hold, the current wait time, tools for scheduling a time to talk with a I-Pass Illinois rep, reminders when the call center opens, tips and shortcuts from other I-Pass Illinois customers who called this number. When adding I-Pass Illinois Tollway to their Bills & Accounts List, doxo Users indicate the types of services they receive from I-Pass Illinois Tollway, which determines the service and industry group shown in this profile of I-Pass Illinois Tollway. Manage your account online or call 800-UC-IPASS (800-824-7277) Mon. hearing impairments, visual impairments and physical difficulties from birth to 25 years. How do I get the transponder added back onto my account? Transponders will be mailed to you within 14 business days. I've used other trolley/limo services and had problems with many companies, especially on my wedding day. They are offering no apologies or solutions. Manage all your bills, get payment due date reminders and schedule automatic payments from a single app. Very disappointing after 3 calls in 3 days I am not able to get my account changed. doxo is used by these customers to manage and pay their I-Pass Illinois Tollway bills all in one place. Drive easier with an I-Pass. here. UK Toll Free: +44 8000 728450 We strive to raise the attainment of children and young people with Rather than trying to call I-Pass Illinois we recommend you tell us what issue you are having and then possibly contact them via phone or web. Our I-Pass system is a small white plastic device that you mount to your windshield. Can someone at IPass please tell me why, in this tech era we are living in, it takes two months to notify someone their cc has expired or is not working? Press 1 for English. Could it be organizations like ipass that nickle and dime you? This phone number is I-Pass Illinois's Best Phone Number because 2,538 customers like you used this contact information over the last 18 months and gave us feedback.