Portable and Lightweight Design. Remove the previous installation – ##61#, Diversion in case of “not available” **62*phone number# – Enable and Activate *#333# – Check the condition, Barring all incoming calls when roaming If you ever wanted to know what is the best way to unlock your mobile phone handset now you will have the chance to find out. Pros: There are a couple of pros here and this can't be all negative. Its major subsidiary Yulong Computer Telecommunication Scientific (Shenzhen) Co., Ltd., is a Chinese telecommunications equipment company headquartered in Shenzhen, Guangdong. #67# – Deactivate Thank you for reassuring me it was well spent. Then you will spend less on the mobile phone services if you unlock your CoolPad because you will be able to always use the best and most economic mobile phone programs. **21*phone number# – Enable and Activate – ** 04 *, then enter the PIN old, and twice a new PIN. Perhaps with an option to lock out specific bands or at least prioritize bands. Whit it the application will be able to identify all sorts of details. #43# – Deactivate ##3264## – RAM version Coolpad Mobile, GSM codes for Coolpad Mobile ##2664## – Touch screen test You will be able to use the services of the carrier you like best. Reception: The reception on this thing is actually pretty impressive. Let’s get access to secret info about Coolpad Mobile phone. All Coolpad Mobile hidden secret codes are taken from different experiences. A novelty I guess. *#67# – Check the condition, Call Barring (you have to order the service from the operator) ###21 – Switch off and deactivate If you suspect that your handset has become blocked, you may need a PUK Code. T-Mobile is the second largest wireless carrier in the U.S. offering affordable plans, the fastest network in America, no contract, and no overages. #351password# – Deactivate I am probably one of the first people to get their hands on one of these things, and I have a few things to say about it. A detailed network menu: I would like to be able to see what band I am connected to along with various other data points. Octoplus Pro Box is a multibrand tool that allows you to perform Flash/Decode/Repair operations with various cell phones. and that is it! Welcome to the subreddit of the best wireless carrier in the industry! Reset Android device. So you will be able to use different SIM cards from all the carriers that have mobile phone networks in your country. No real reviews onit yet so your feedback is great. #333password# – Deactivate MAC addresses are 6-byte (48-bits) in length, and are written in MM:MM:MM:SS:SS:SS format. ##49862650468##* – PDA, Phone, H/W, RFCallDate Just set it up and run it 24/7 and fu-get-about-it. It can be any computer device which runs on any operative system from the download button below: Then connect your CoolPad to the computer/ laptop or tablet. About Coolpad Phone: Coolpad Group Limited formerly known as China Wireless Technologies Limited is a Caymans-incorporated holding company. I expected there’d at least be something. *#21# – Check the condition, Setting the call time until the call forwarding option “no answer” Removing the SIM lock has never been easier with the advanced technology we have today and the even more practical software tools. Half the time you can't even log in, then when you're finally able to you're lucky to actually be able to change any settings. Shows complete information about the Device camera, The displays touch-screen version of Android device, Android Device Ram version*#06# Displays IMEI number, Displays Build time and change list number. ##0588## – Proximity sensor test now, you are left to experiment with the data and wi-fi settings until you land the most comfortable intervals for you. #61# – Deactivate Some thoughts on the Coolpad Surf. thank you. Change PIN PIN code or Personal identifiCoolpadion number, numeric password to authentiCoolpade a user of an ATM or credit card. A few years ago, before this tool was known to the majority of CoolPad users, all the software application tools which promoted SIM unlocking operations were far less flawless than the CoolPad Unlock Software Application Tool we have here today. The unlocking software application tool will use nothing more than the IMEI number of your CoolPad. If during this time you have not picked up the phone, the incoming call will be diverted. Yeah, that firmware is annoying and Coolpad's customer support is useless. #330password# – Deactivate Please unlock Coolpad Canvas 3636a on Cricket Mobile with IMEI 863515032277603 Thank you. *#61# – Check the condition, Unconditional call forwarding (Call Forward All) If you have then we can offer you solutions.... Good day, can you please assist me to unlcky my coolpad 3622A The Ivvi K1 Mini, manufactured by Chinese company 'Coolpad', is now officially the slimmest smartphone in the … From a different carrier preferably. If someone has found a hidden menu with this information please let me know. Will, without doubt, identify your own unlock key when the time comes to that. How to Back Up Your Apple iPhone or iPad? Share your experience with us through the below comment section about how these hidden secret codes were useful and share you timeline for future. SMS: Yes this thing has an interface to send and receive SMS (and yes it can actually send SMS, it's not just for receiving service messages). Quite a few settings require disabling the network connection first which doesn't work 99% of the time, so good luck changing things like DNS settings. Can you USB tether with this device? You will cut down your roaming costs every time you visit a foreign country because you will be able to tousle the SIM card from foreign mobile phone carriers. ##0283## – Packet Loopback *#33# – Check the condition, Barring of all calls ##0673## OR ##0289## – Melody test At least replace your keyboard banging monkeys with keyboard banging crackheads. if you are truly fed up with all the restrictions of the SIM lock you can read this article anytime you want and you can discover all about the best SIM unlock solution in ages. Different countries have different standards for both voice and data communiCoolpadions to a cell phone tower. It was a large smartphone company in China (as of 2012) and the largest Chinese domestic brand by sales outside of China (as of 2014). Unlock SIM-card (PIN) – ** 05 * then enter the PUK and new PIN twice This is the place to discuss everything magenta! ", New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast. Erase all your device data like photos, apps, and settings, etc. **330password# – Activate Enter the Wi-Fi Password. At least replace your keyboard banging monkeys with keyboard banging crackheads. I’m happy with what you said about reception considering that the S9 is excellent at keeping a death grip on a signal. PUK stands for Personal Unblocking Key. Unlock SIM-card (PIN2) – ** 052 *, then enter the PUK2 and new PIN2 twice, Call Forwarding (you have to order the service from the operator) Finally, you have completed the unlocking procedure with success. This also means you might be able to use it as LTE failover on routers that support that function. Unlock CoolPad Smart Phone Device Today. Enter your email address to subscribe to this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email. ###62 – Switch off and deactivate Codes to launch various Factory Tests: ##1472365## – GPSThe GPS satellites continuously transmit digital radio signals that contain data on the satellites loCoolpadion and the exact time to the earth-bound receivers. Firmware fixes: For the love of christ, please fix the numerous bugs in this release firmware. ##1575## – For a more advanced GPS test SMS: Yes, this is a con too because it barely works. SIM unlock phone. All about your CoolPad in particular. Set timeout – **61* Phone Number **N#, N = 5..30 (seconds) 128MB RAM/256MB ROM. *#351# – Check the condition, Call waiting (you have to order the service from the operator) Codes to get Firmware version information: The second 3-bytes are serial number assigned by the manufacturer. **333password# – Activate Love your clear prescription: "Firmware fixes: For the love of christ, please fix the numerous bugs in this release firmware. ##232337#*# – Shows Bluetooth device address in Coolpad Mobile. The satellites are equipped with atomic clocks that are precise to within a billionth of a second. Is there a code to bypass the fpr on a coolpad3310a, Yes, You can try https://codeexercise.com/how-to-bypass-google-verify-account-frp-lock/. The IMEI can be found on the back of the device, under the battery, or on the box it came in. *##1111## – FTA SW Version (1234 in the same code will give PDA and firmware version) About Coolpad Phone: Coolpad Group Limited formerly known as China Wireless Technologies Limited is a Caymans-incorporated holding company. There are many sensitive hidden Secret codes that can harm the stability of Coolpad Mobile phone. Just tested and it refuses to turn on while plugged in without a battery installed. Here you can get all hidden Secret codes of any Coolpad Mobile. ##0842## – Device test (Vibration test and BackLight test) Hack coolpad surf. Also, are you sure there’s no CA? *#331# – Check the condition, Barring of all incoming calls Then you receive the notification. #331password# – Deactivate Coolpad All Mobile Hidden Secret Code List, Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window), Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window), Click to share on LinkedIn (Opens in new window), Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window), Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window), Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window), Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window), Click to share on Skype (Opens in new window), https://codeexercise.com/how-to-bypass-google-verify-account-frp-lock/, Best Wallpapers Apps for Lock screen on iPhone, 3 Methods – How Do I Delete Apps on iPhone & iPad. #62# – Deactivate ##8255## – This code can be used to launch GTalk Service Monitor. ##002# – Cancel all diverts Your firmware summary is scarily accurate. I spent $200 on a Netgear Nighthawk M1 unlocked/unbranded. There never seemed to be something balancing the two extremes, well, at least not until the tool came along. I am probably one of the first people to get their hands on one of these things, and I have a few things to say about it. Do you know if it works on AC without the battery installed? *62# – Activate **351password# – Activate #21# – Deactivate The default is "Coolpad Surf + the last 4 digits of IMEI". The ability to disable WPS pin: The WPS pin method is insecure as hell, at least give us the option to have button-only or to disable WPS completely.