). This image may not be used by other entities without the express written consent of wikiHow, Inc.
\n<\/p>

\n<\/p><\/div>"}. To make your life easier, you can buy almost everything you need right in our store! We use cookies to make wikiHow great. Thanks! Whether or not you believe in the energy cleaning power of sage, this DIY sage spray definitely has proven cleaning powers (and you might just get some energy cleaning benefits, as well). By using our site, you agree to our. You can also use salt rather than sand to layer the heatproof dish or cauldron. Change the world with us. It never occurred to me to make a sage spray. I wouldn’t suggest spraying yourself. Or maybe you just want a natural multi-purpose cleaner that smells good. Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. Mindfulness Meditations, Exercises, and Activities, Amber or Cobalt Glass Bottle with Spray Head, 2 ounce, Grimoire for the Green Witch by Ann Moura, To Ride a Silver Broomstick by Silver Ravenwolf. Amid the current public health and economic crises, when the world is shifting dramatically and we are all learning and adapting to changes in daily life, people need wikiHow more than ever. Thanks for sharing! Required fields are marked *. Your support helps wikiHow to create more in-depth illustrated articles and videos and to share our trusted brand of instructional content with millions of people all over the world. This will help to preserve the scent and color of your incense. I love smudging my home as well as myself. Hold the bouquet of flowers and herbs in one hand and use your other hand to line up the sage leaves around the bouquet. We know ads can be annoying, but they’re what allow us to make all of wikiHow available for free. (This can either be done before setting in a cool, dark place, or after the sage has steeped. This room and body spray contains sage essential oil, which purifies, raises, and protects the energies of yourself and your space, lemon essential oil, which uplifts, clarifies, and heals, and rose essence oil, which promotes love on all levels. Last Updated: October 1, 2020 Please consider making a contribution to wikiHow today. Messages and data rates may apply. The recipe for our DIY Sage Spray combines the best of a sage smudge spray with all natural cleaning ingredients. Is a glass bottle absolutely necessary or can I use a plastic one instead? However, if you do not have sage, it's fine to make your incense bundle without it. Every day at wikiHow, we work hard to give you access to instructions and information that will help you live a better life, whether it's keeping you safer, healthier, or improving your well-being. Thanks, Rose! Hi Holly. Add the alcohol to preserve the spray. Add the drops of sage essential oil. But I also am wise enough to know that we don’t understand how everything works in nature. Include your email address to get a message when this question is answered. Rosemary oil works magic with roast potatoes, and … Infusing a bottle of oil, whether it’s fresh herbs or garlic, citrus or chilli is a simple way to add flavour to your cooking. Then add 10 milliliters of your chosen fragrance or essential oil. Fill a half pint canning jar about ⅔ full of dried lavender and sage leaf. Non Toxic Home. Set the bottle in a cool, dark place. *View our Terms and Conditions and Privacy Policy. If desired, add sage essential oil and/or Palo Santo essential oil (both known for energy clearing properties) to the solution after it has come to room temperature. This will create a criss-cross formation with the twine. Click on the glass spray bottle ingredient to go to one I like. The sage leaves will turn very dark in about 24 hours. Make sure that the outside of the bouquet is fully covered by the sage leaves. could you use a palo santo stick rather than the EO? To put the incense out, simply snuff it on the heatproof dish. Pour your water into the amber bottle.