Vodafone network status Check here for possible outages. My mobile data has randomly stopped working.". Please let us know what issue you are experiencing with Vodafone: Thank you for the report! Unable to reach to customer care. Shocking service . EE v Vodafone v Three v O2 test: Has your network come out on top? I: firse After so many complaints,n o resolution on network coverage. Could please fix this problem as soon as possible? #Try To workout Internet Problems as soon as possible otherwise we have to go for other telecom Company? I contacted vodafone more than 15times to resolve the solution but nothing has been done. However the person I spoke to on the phone was unable to change it as apparently I had two billing profiles. If you are using a wired connection straight into the Vodafone router, 900Mbps up & down is normal. @VodafoneIN b prepared for legal action, @VodafoneIN thanks for saving my data because ur net is useless...only best things is dat u only Carry forward data...lol network, I think issue which I raised is big global issue that's why u people take 3 days to discuss on it @VodafoneIN @idea_cares @TRAI. Home of the Daily and Sunday Express. Go to > Settings 2. order back issues and use the historic Daily Express Useful comments include a description of the problem, city and postal code. Any estimate on when it will be up again? This is a problem, and every day I call, and the number is still not activated. #Vodafone, @VodafoneIN calld me 25 times harassed me 2 stay with thm n nt port.When I denied to all, 1 called me and told he is Calling frm @JioCare and told to type cancel msg to deactivate vodafone services..When I did port out request got cancelled. Lisa Guerriero (@lguerriero) reported 3 hours ago @VodafoneUK your customer service is an absolute disgrace!! Overall quality of Vodafone network has drastically suffered since Vodafone-Idea merger. James Murphy • 1 week ago Home WiFi down in Wexford since yesterday Share them here. Are @VodafoneUK allowed to change my minimum guaranteed home broadband speed within their system to what's on my contract because they can't be bothered to send a engineer out to fix my line speed? Last Updated 2 minutes ago: Vodafone Idea (formerly Idea Cellular Limited) is India's largest telecom operator, with its headquarter based in Mumbai. Since sorting out the cancellation of my mobile WiFi, my broadband has suddenly cut out. @TRAI @PMOIndia I know you all don't bother for people issues. Put more of you into every message you send, with a host of new features to bring your messages alive. Constant problems with superfast 2 broadband with @VodafoneUK sick of reporting the issue online, going through the same old processes that take ages, for short term improvements. Not able to make calls on Landline Nos. Independent outage monitor Down Detector has seen a huge spike in Vodafone down reports today, with the issues allegedly impacting users across the UK. My partner on the phone to @VodafoneUK customer service for 3 hours 30 min, passed between 8 different people, across 6 departments before they hung up on her because their connection meant that they couldn't hear. Your internet not working properly. @VodafoneIN 3 mbps is your 4g network speed. Vodafone down reports are surging in right now, with users being hit with 4G and signal issues, Vodafone rivals BT and Virgin Media with a broadband speed upgrade, EE, Vodafone and Three customers warned they could be paying too much, Down Detector has registered a huge spike in Vodafone down reports. @VodafoneUK Bottom line is, your third-line support know which protocols you throttle, NNTP is currently throttled at 2MBPS (24/7) and you block all access to any of the popular VPN sites, if you are high level support you know exactly what i mean. Complaint number C003-65014514026, @VodafoneIN internet connection issue cosutmer care not proper response. VODAFONE DOWN - UPDATE ONE: The Vodafone network issues which hit large swathes of the UK earlier today has been resolved. @VodafoneUK really not happy with your poor customer service. @VodafoneUK used to be the best network and you pay that extra but seriously time to re-consider this is the final straw. Jobcalls, all will be wasted. As the reported issues with the Vodafone service hit the official Vodafone status website went down, returning a 'service unavailable' and 'HTTP error 503' message. Worst network. @VodafoneUK 10 day I cannot use the internet or calls, what is the reason !! ORIGINAL:Vodafone down reports are surging in right now, with hundreds of users of the mobile network experiencing issues. @DoT_India. Very Poor network in my area too @VodafoneIN #Ayodhya #Masodha Eamon I (@Eamon_Ismail) reported 2 hours ago @VodafoneUK The issue isn’t resolved and Vodafone still owes money! I contacted vodafone more than 15times to resolve the solution but nothing has been done. Hey @VodafoneIN Is it your 4G speed? My call are cut automatch and voice outbreak . Internet's been down with me (in Wexford) for weeks now, and Vodafone do nothing to help and their customer care team couldn't care less about it. Don't have one, can you explain what this means???? Network Operator 5. No dail any number The issue began at just after 10:30am today and one of their customer support agents said, … If you have any tips or frustrations you wish to share, please leave a message in the comments section! I will pray to God soon u leave our country worst pathetic network Vi has third Class #Giganet.... @Sagarjaspal15 @VodafoneIN @Ishkumarkhatter Vodafone is the real culprit here, else why they haven't taken any action yet. FIX. @Airtel_Presence @VodafoneIN Actually it's your issue and you are not at all bothered!!! @Onebiskuit @Howard_Goodall A decades long #Vodafone customer-currently locked down in Spain with Covid pandemic, they have said nothing to indicate they are going to row back on the existing EU roaming agreement in January? Due to have broadband installed on 6th Nov, no show. Ur buisness calls, it's literally failed ONCE a day since Friday when it was all fine until then (well I say fine, at least we got 10 days before it went off). I've been a @VodafoneIN user for many years and I've never been so disappointed with your service. Vodafone fibre broadband down in Dooradoyle, Limerick all day so far, a regular occurrence if intermittent occurrence these last couple of months. Also don't post any of your personal information. Vodafone Hutchison Australia provides 4G voice and data on its 4G network. Personal Help. See if Vodafone service is down or it's just you. @anisurrehman04 @VodafoneUK @ThreeUK Lol its mobile network not broadband, broadband is 200% better then any internet. See if Vodafone is down or having service issues today. Vodafone provides mobile broadband that is received through a portable modem and sim-only plans that can be used on your own iPad, tablet or modem. @VodafoneIN your service is too slow please help us, @VodafoneIN my mob deta is not working I m to much Camplain but not proper reply not proper response plz help. We will use your email address only for sending you newsletters. Vodafone offers mobile phone, mobile internet, SMS and voicemail to consumers and businesses. Honestly so vexed at @VodafoneUK. Hello @VodafoneUK can u pls fix my internet :(((((. Is your Vodafone connection having an outage? Very bad internet connection. Make every call more interactive, more personalised and share more than just words. While the Down Detector outage map has shown the Vodafone service issues as impacting large swathes of the UK, with regions such as London, Cardiff and Glasgow heaviest hit. Check current status and outage map. @VodafoneIN @Idea @TRAI stop with your fraud claims of having the best 4g net in mumbai when 7days out of 30days are downtime for you. We have complained to the distributor but no action has been taken. Look at this matter Look at this matter 6 Nov 2020, 9:49 p.m. I’m out. #Sucks. Not Working For Me! Telecom sector all 3 providers had made our life miserable. 1. @Buntybhayana1 Hi Vodafone Team, we have been facing a problem with the Vodafone network, no internet is working after full indication of the network. Its been more than 48 hours and i was told they will resolve the issue within 24hrs. Poor call quality, & calldrops. James. As the reported Vodafone service issues hit users took to social networking site Twitter to report the problems they were facing. There is no values for the customer and their queries @Idea, What happened VI since 7.11.2020 no network here.... Is this how ur company treats it customer and moreover this is not the first time... Ur network is worse day by day @VodafoneIN, @idea_cares @VodafoneIN slowest network in MP facing internet problem and connecting to customer care executive is off how should I complain about it. @VodafoneIN @rsprasad, @VodafoneIN network issue is still there if not solved will be porting to other network, @VodafoneIN worse service my volte problem not solve so I port outmy number 8006611295, @VodafoneIN have to use Airtel because you're network speeds are the worst. Use our Network Status Checker to find out how our network’s performing where you are – including up-to-date information on anything going on that might affect your signal. Being objective can see why @VodafoneUK score worst in all Ofcom metrics! I want to get what I pay for! Registered in England No 1471587. Shame on you for serving this way even after a month long follow up. In the event of a network problem, our Vodafone Network Crew team will assist you in identifying the reason for the issue and, where it is within our control, arrange to rectify the problem. @airtelindia Hi buddy! I badly wish to change now as I've no range and and can't use internet. Result: No network and no Internet @VodafoneIN @ViCustomerCare @AdityaBirlaGrp #vodafoneidea We pay for 4G and get 2G!! Why don't you fix it? I called 191 the other day, to change the date my Direct Debit comes out the bank. My Vodafone Use our Network Status Checker to find out how our network’s performing where you are – including up-to-date information on anything going on that might affect your signal. Having problem since 4 months. @ViCustomerCare @guruji_prasad @VodafoneIN Finally u hv taken note of customer complaint.. If you have any tips or frustrations you wish to share, please leave a message in the comments section! Guwahati, Udupi Taluk, New Delhi, Ludhiāna, Diu, Pune, Jaipur, Patna, Ahmedabad, Dimāpur, Ernākulam, Mumbai, Salem, Nashik and Ghāziābād. Plz solve these problem, @VodafoneUK so many issue in network and Internet No one short it out all the emails I'd Of Nodal Officer showing wrong the worse experience ever... Bakwas. I did recharge this morning and the internet isn't working still. Paddington, London, Heathfield, Bristol, Oxford, Preston, Liverpool, Stamford, City of Westminster, Horton, Manchester, Hampstead, Ross on Wye, Derby and Wokingham. @VodafoneUK Sorry I took so long to reply. Some customers of mobile operator VodafoneUK are reporting that another network outage is currently taking place, which appears to be disrupting both data (mobile broadband) and voice connectivity on their 3Gand 4Gnetworks (not enough feedback to say if 5G is affected but that seems likely). Express. VODAFONE down reports have been flooding in today, with users reporting issues with 4G mobile data and signal coverage. Having issues? These sadists just want to harass whoever leaves their network...