Isaiah 6 is the sixth chapter of the Book of Isaiah in the Hebrew Bible or the Old Testament of the Christian Bible. Jérémie 47:4Parce que le jour arrive où seront détruits tous les Philistins, Exterminés tous ceux qui servaient encore d'auxiliaires à Tyr et à Sidon; Car l'Eternel va détruire les Philistins, Les restes de l'île de Caphtor. This book contains the prophecies attributed to the prophet Isaiah, and is a part of the Book of the Prophets. {\displaystyle {\mathfrak {G}}} Isaiah Chapter 6 begins in the fifth column of the scroll (counting from the right), nine lines from the bottom, and continues into column six. Isaiah 6. “‘Be ever hearing, but never understanding; Otherwise they might see with their eyes. (AO)But as the terebinth and oak    leave stumps(AP) when they are cut down,    so the holy(AQ) seed will be the stump in the land.”(AR). (Y) And who will go for us? The original text was written in Hebrew language. Chapter 6 Isaiah sees the Lord—His sins are forgiven—He is called to prophesy—He prophesies of the Jews’ rejection of Christ’s teachings—A remnant will return—Compare 2 Nephi 16 . NIV Reverse Interlinear Bible: English to Hebrew and English to Greek. Isaiah 6 - NIV: In the year that King Uzziah died, I saw the Lord, high and exalted, seated on a throne; and the train of his robe filled the temple. Those who would speak up for them are blind; Let them all come together and take their stand; they will be brought down to terror and shame. 6 “This is what the Lord says—    Israel’s King(A) and Redeemer,(B) the Lord Almighty:I am the first and I am the last;(C)    apart from me there is no God. And though a tenth remains in the land, it will again be laid waste. 1 In the year that King Uzziah died, I saw the Lord, high and exalted, seated on a throne; and the train of his robe filled the temple. Some early manuscripts containing the text of this chapter in Hebrew are of the Masoretic Text tradition, which includes the Codex Cairensis (895), the Petersburg Codex of the Prophets (916), Aleppo Codex (10th century), Codex Leningradensis (1008).[3]. "The Chronology of the Divided Monarchy of Israel. Proud member 2 Above him were seraphim,(G) each with six wings: With two wings they covered their faces, with two they covered their feet,(H) and with two they were flying. (O) For I am a man of unclean lips,(P) and I live among a people of unclean lips,(Q) and my eyes have seen(R) the King,(S) the Lord Almighty.”(T), 6 Then one of the seraphim flew to me with a live coal(U) in his hand, which he had taken with tongs from the altar. Holy Bible, New International Version®, NIV® Copyright ©1973, 1978, 1984, 2011 by Biblica, Inc.® Used by permission. For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King, the Lord Almighty.”, 6Then one of the seraphim flew to me with a live coal in his hand, which he had taken with tongs from the altar. Isaiah was the 8th-century BC Israelite prophet after whom the Book of Isaiah is named.. 2 Above him were seraphim, each with six wings: With two wings they covered their faces, with two they covered their feet, and with two they were flying. Please enter your email address associated with your Salem All-Pass account, then click Continue. All rights reserved worldwide. New International Version (NIV). 2 Des séraphins se tenaient au-dessus de lui; ils avaient chacun six ailes; deux dont ils se couvraient la face, deux dont ils se couvraient … The LORD, Not Idols - “This is what the LORD says— Israel’s King and Redeemer, the LORD Almighty: I am the first and I am the last; apart from me there is no God. (Z)”, “‘Be ever hearing, but never understanding;    be ever seeing, but never perceiving.’(AC)10 Make the heart of this people calloused;(AD)    make their ears dull    and close their eyes. Et les habitants de cette côte diront en ce jour: Voilà ce qu'est devenu l'objet de notre attente, sur lequel nous avions compté pour être secourus, pour être délivrés du roi d'Assyrie! 5“Woe to me!” I cried. 6 In the year that King Uzziah(A) died,(B) I saw the Lord,(C) high and exalted,(D) seated on a throne;(E) and the train of his robe(F) filled the temple. Fragments containing parts of this chapter were found among the Dead Sea Scrolls (3rd century BC or later): There is also a translation into Koine Greek known as the Septuagint, made in the last few centuries BCE. [9][10] Archaeologist William F. Albright dated Uzziah's reign to 783 – 742 BCE. NIV®. (AB)”17 From the rest he makes a god, his idol;    he bows down to it and worships. 2 Above him were seraphim, each with six wings: With two wings they covered their faces, with two they covered their feet, and with two they were flying. "Here am I; send me": This declaration is remarkable because it is in contrast to the despair Isaiah said in, This page was last edited on 21 October 2020, at 22:45. Ésaïe 20:6 Interlinéaire • Ésaïe 20:6 Multilingue • Isaías 20:6 Espagnol • Ésaïe 20:6 Français • Jesaja 20:6 Allemand • Ésaïe 20:6 Chinois • Isaiah 20:6 Anglais • Bible Apps • Bible Hub Version Louis Segond 1910 La Bible David Martin 1744 Darby Bible courtesy of CCEL.org. Article Images Copyright © 2020 Getty Images unless otherwise indicated.