8 Then I heard the voice of the Lord, saying, “Whom shall I send, and who will go for Us?” Then I said, “Here am I. For Permission to Quote Information visit. You’re already logged in with your Bible Gateway account. An integrated digital Bible study library - including complete notes from the Believer's Bible Commentary and the Cultural Backgrounds Study Bible (NIV and NRSV) - is just a step away! ", Then I said, "Lord, how long? ", 8Then I heard the voice of the Lord, saying, "Whom shall I send, and who will go for Us?" Want more information about Bible Gateway Plus? Begin reading God's Word ad-free with instant access to your new online study library. Isaiah 9:6 NASB1995. Try it for 30 days FREE. Isaiah’s Commission. Try it free for 30 days. Send me!”. Because I am a man of unclean lips, And I live among a people of unclean lips; For my eyes have seen the King, the LORD of hosts.". NASB + Strong's. The next step is to choose a monthly or yearly subscription, and then enter your payment information. Isaiah 9 New American Standard Bible (NASB) Birth and Reign of the Prince of Peace. 3And one called out to another and said,            “Holy, Holy, Holy, is the LORD of hosts,            The whole earth is full of His glory.”. 11 Then I said, “Lord, (T)how long?” And He answered, “Until (U)cities are devastated and without inhabitant,Houses are without peopleAnd the land is utterly desolate,12 The Lord has (V)completely removed people,And there [g]are many (W)forsaken places in the midst of the land.13 Yet there will still be a tenth portion in it,And it will again be subject to burning,Like a terebinth or an (X)oakWhose stump remains when it is cut down.The (Y)holy seed is its stump.”. 10  Make the heart of this people fat, and make their ears heavy, and shut their eyes; lest they see with their eyes, and hear with their ears, and understand with their heart, and convert, and be healed. And He answered, "Until cities are devastated [and] without inhabitant, Houses are without people And the land is utterly desolate. 7 He (L)touched my mouth with it and said, “Behold, this has touched your lips; and (M)your guilt is taken away and atonement is made for your sin.”. An integrated digital Bible study library - including complete notes from the NIV Study Bible and the NKJV MacArthur Study Bible, 2nd Edition - is just a step away! To subscribe at our regular subscription rate, click the button below. Observances of Fasts “Cry loudly, do not hold back;Raise your voice like a trumpet,And declare to My people their transgressionAnd to the house of Jacob their sins. 3 And one called out to another and said, 6  Then one of the seraphim flew to me with a burning coal in his hand, which he had taken from the altar with tongs. 6 All of us like sheep have gone astray, Each of us has turned to his own way; But the Lordhas caused the iniquity of us all To [a]fall on Him. Bible Language English. 9  And he said, Go, and tell this people, Hear ye indeed, but understand not; and see ye indeed, but perceive not. 1In the year of King Uzziah's death I saw the Lord sitting on a throne, lofty and exalted, with the train of His robe filling the temple. To manage your subscription, visit your Bible Gateway account settings. 12“The LORD has removed men far away,            And the forsaken places are many in the midst of the land. 5 Then I said, “Woe to me, for I am ruined!Because I am a man of unclean lips,And I live among a people of unclean lips;For my eyes have seen the King, the Lord of armies.”, 6 Then one of the seraphim flew to me with a burning coal in his hand, which he had taken from the altar with tongs. 13  But yet in it shall be a tenth, and it shall return, and shall be eaten: as a teil tree, and as an oak, whose substance is in them, when they cast their leaves: so the holy seed shall be the substance thereof. To manage your subscription, visit your Bible Gateway account settings. Send me!”, 9He said, “Go, and tell this people:            ‘Keep on listening, but do not perceive;            Keep on looking, but do not understand.’, 10“Render the hearts of this people insensitive,            Their ears dull,            And their eyes dim,            Otherwise they might see with their eyes,            Hear with their ears,            Understand with their hearts,            And return and be healed.”. Isaiah 6:8 New American Standard Bible (NASB) Isaiah’s Commission. In earlier times He treated the land of Zebulun and the land of Naphtali with contempt, but later on He will make it glorious, by the way of the sea, on the other side of the Jordan, Galilee of the [] Gentiles. The holy seed is its stump. NASB, Thinline Bible, Large Print, Red Letter Edition, 1995 Text, Comfort Print, NASB, Classic Reference Bible, Red Letter Edition: The Perfect Choice for Word-for-Word Study of the Bible, NASB, Zondervan NASB Study Bible, Red Letter Edition, NASB, MacArthur Study Bible, Large Print: Holy Bible, New American Standard Bible. ". Then one of the seraphim flew to me with a burning coal in his hand, which he had taken from the altar with tongs. 1  In the year of King Uzziah's death I saw the Lord sitting on a throne, lofty and exalted, with the train of His robe filling the temple. Then said I, Here am I; send me. 3 And one called out to another and said, 4 And the [b]foundations of the thresholds trembled at the voice of him who called out, while the [c]temple was filling with smoke. NASB, Zondervan NASB Study Bible, Red Letter Edition. A Rebellious People - “I permitted Myself to be sought by those who did not ask for Me; I permitted Myself to be found by those who did not seek Me. 7 He touched my mouth with it and said, “Behold, this has touched your lips; and your iniquity is taken away and your sin is forgiven.” Isaiah’s Commission Then I said, "Woe is me, for I am ruined! 1 In the year of King Uzziah's death I saw the Lord sitting on a throne, lofty and exalted, with the train of His robe filling the temple. Enter your credit card information to ensure uninterrupted service following your free trial. Creating an account allows you to access more features and content such as: Reading the Bible is rewarding, and these plans make it easy! Starting your free trial of Bible Gateway Plus is easy. Send me! Don't have an account? You can cancel anytime during the trial period. Reflect on What You Learn. 2  Seraphim stood above Him, each having six wings: with two he covered his face, and with two he covered his feet, and with two he flew. 2 Seraphim were standing above Him, (C)each having six wings: with two each covered his face, and with two each covered his feet, and with two each flew. 7He touched my mouth with it and said, “Behold, this has touched your lips; and your iniquity is taken away and your sin is forgiven.”, Isaiah’s Commission      8Then I heard the voice of the Lord, saying, “Whom shall I send, and who will go for Us?” Then I said, “Here am I. NASB1995: New American Standard Bible - NASB 1995 . Isaiah’s Vision 1 In the year of King Uzziah’s death I saw the Lord sitting on a throne, lofty and exalted, with the train of His robe filling the temple. NASB, Journal the Word Reference Bible, Red Letter Edition, 1995 Text, Comfort Print: Let Scripture Explain Scripture. You’re already logged in with your Bible Gateway account. 4  And the posts of the door moved at the voice of him that cried, and the house was filled with smoke. You can cancel anytime during the trial period. 6:1 In the year of King Uzziah’s death I saw the Lord sitting on a throne, lofty and exalted, with the train of His robe filling the temple. I said, ‘Here am I, here am I,’ To a nation which did not call on My name. Step 1 - Create an account or log in to start your free trial. Enter your credit card information to ensure uninterrupted service following your free trial. All rights reserved. Because I am a man of unclean lips,            And I live among a people of unclean lips;            For my eyes have seen the King, the LORD of hosts.”, 6Then one of the seraphim flew to me with a burning coal in his hand, which he had taken from the altar with tongs. 7 He touched my mouth [with it] and said, "Behold, this has touched your lips; and your iniquity is taken away and your sin is forgiven." Upgrade, and get the most out of your new account. Learn more. And He answered, "Until cities are devastated {and} without inhabitant, Houses are without people And the land is utterly desolate,". The holy seed is its stump.”, New American Standard Bible Copyright © 1960, 1962, 1963, 1968, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1975, 1977, 1995 by The Lockman Foundation, La Habra, Calif. All rights reserved. 7 He touched my mouth with it and said, “Behold, this has touched your lips; and your iniquity is taken away and your sin is forgiven.” $3.99 a month puts a library of commentaries, study notes, and Greek & Hebrew language tools right in your pocket. ", Then I heard the voice of the Lord, saying, "Whom shall I send, and who will go for Us? 2 Seraphim stood above Him, each having six wings: with two he covered his face, and with two he covered his feet, and with two he flew. Upgrade to the best Bible Gateway experience! 2 Seraphim stood above Him, each having six wings: with two he covered his face, and with two he covered his feet, and with two he flew. And the foundations of the thresholds trembled at the voice of him who called out, while the temple was filling with smoke. The holy seed is its stump. Send me!” 9 And He said, “Go, and tell this people: ‘Keep on (P)listening, but do not understand;And keep on looking, but do not gain knowledge.’10 (Q)Make the hearts of this people [d](R)insensitive,Their ears [e]dull,And their eyes [f]blind,(S)So that they will not see with their eyes,Hear with their ears,Understand with their hearts,And return and be healed.”. You’ve already claimed your free trial of Bible Gateway Plus. Don't have an account? 7 He touched my mouth with it and said, “Behold, this has touched your lips; and your guilt is taken away and atonement is made for your sin.”. 2  Above it stood the seraphims: each one had six wings; with twain he covered his face, and with twain he covered his feet, and with twain he did fly. Isaiah 6:9-10 He said, “Go, and tell this people: ‘Keep on listening, but do not perceive; Keep on looking, but do not understand.’ Render the hearts of this people insensitive, Their ears dull, And their eyes dim, Otherwise they might see with their eyes, Hear with their ears, … All your content will be saved and you can seamlessly switch devices. Isaiah 6 New American Standard Bible (NASB) Isaiah’s Vision 6 In the year of King Uzziah’s death I saw the Lord sitting on a throne, lofty and exalted, with the train of His robe filling the temple. The next step is to choose a monthly or yearly subscription, and then enter your payment information. 5  Then said I, Woe is me! Upgrade, and get the most out of your new account. Advance your knowledge of Scripture with this resource library of over 40 reference books, including commentaries and Study Bible notes. NASB, Thinline Bible, Large Print, Red Letter Edition, 1995 Text, Comfort Print, NASB, Thinline Bible, Red Letter Edition, 1995 Text, Comfort Print, NASB, Classic Reference Bible, Red Letter Edition: The Perfect Choice for Word-for-Word Study of the Bible. "", 9  He said, "Go, and tell this people: 'Keep on listening, but do not perceive; Keep on looking, but do not understand. 4 And the [b]foundations of the thresholds trembled at the voice of him who called out, while the [c](F)temple was filling with smoke. 3 And one called out to another and said, Then I heard the voice of the Lord, saying, “Whom shall I send, and who will go for Us?” Then I said, “Here am I. It looks like you’re already subscribed to Bible Gateway Plus! Read Isaiah 6 from the NASB Bible online. And one called out to another and said, "Holy, Holy, Holy, is the LORD of hosts, The whole earth is full of His glory.".