It’s a Long Way to Tipperary lyrics and chords print version [C]Up to mighty London came an Irishman one [G7]day [C]As the streets were paved with gold, sure [B7]ev’ry one was [Em-G7]gay [C]Singing songs of Piccadilly, [B7]Strand and Leicester [Em]Square Till [E7]Paddy got … Version 8.2.1   |, Get everything that GoChords has to offer —, Watch Peter Frampton and Eric Clapton Play “While My Guitar Gently Weeps” in Dallas, Design of Prince’s Iconic Cloud Guitar at Center of Legal Battle, Under Investigation: The Soulful Guitarists of James Brown, Joanna Wallfisch Talks Baritone Ukuleles. “Puddly The Penguin” is one of the sweetest books I have ever read! It's a C long long way to Tippe F rar C y, But D my heart's G right C there. Related for Its A Long Way To Tipperary chords, #-------------------------------PLEASE NOTE-------------------------------------#, # This file is the author's own work and represents their interpretation of the #, # song. Visit us on FB: Download It's A Long Way To Tipperary as PDF file (For printing etc.) Came an Irishman one G day. Daily news and information about Irish musicHomeSt Patrick’s DaySongsBandsSingersMusiciansSongwritersShowcaseBlogBack. Jack Judge And Harry Williams - Its A Long Way To Tipperary Chords Learn the song with the online tablature player. Goodbye Piccadilly! It's a long way to Tipperary To the sweetest girl I know! What's the use of worrying? C As the streets are … An annotation cannot contain another annotation. What's the use of worrying? Artist: Robert Mandell; Robert Mandell Orchestra; Robert Mandell Chorus, Album: Great Songs from the Great War - The Words and Music of World War I. Learn how your comment data is processed.       B7             A                    A7                   D -Heather H. Thanks for over 1 billion YouTube views of videos of Songdrops songs! All Songdrops songs are on YouTube and most are on all major streaming services. ’til Paddy got excited, then he shouted to them there: (Chorus:) It's a long, long way to Tipperary, But my heart's right there! Transpose: − + Reset Done #-----PLEASE NOTE-----# # This file is the author's own work and represents their interpretation of the # # song. Paddy wrote a letter to his Irish molly OSaying “ Should you not receive it, write and let me knowIf I make mistakes in spelling Molly dea,” said he“Remember it’s the pen that’s bad, don’t lay the blame on me”, Molly wrote a neat reply to Irish Paddy OSaying “Mike Maloney wants to marry meAnd so leave the Strand and Piccadilly or you’ll be to blameFor love has fairly drove me silly hoping you’re the same!”, [C]Up to mighty London came an Irishman one [G7]day[C]As the streets were paved with gold, sure [B7]ev’ry one was [Em-G7]gay[C]Singing songs of Piccadilly, [B7]Strand and Leicester [Em]SquareTill [E7]Paddy got ex[Am]cited then he [D7]shouted to them [G7]there, It’s a [C]long way to [G7]Tipper[C-C7]ary it’s a [F]long way to [C]goIt’s a long way to [G7]Tipper[C]ary to [A7]the [D7]sweetest [(Bm)]girl [D7]I [G7]know[C]Goodbye [G7]Picca[C-C7]dilly [F]farewell Leices[Dm]ter [E7]Square[C]It’s [G7]a [C]long long way to Tipper[F-C]ary but [Am-D7]my heart’s [G7right [C]there. Our chord converter enables you to play this song in any key. as the streets were paved with gold, sure ev’ryone was gay! G                             C                         B7