Cook until golden brown on all sides. Don’t forget to pin this Chicken & Gnocchi recipe for later!!! I made this a few days ago and it turned out just like the Olive Garden version. Cutting into the meat won’t interfere with the presentation! Immediately add the chopped vegetables and cook, stirring constantly, until the veggies are just slightly softened and thoroughly covered in the butter. I’ve never had gnocchi soup, but I will try it next time with a corn chowder as I’m vegetarian. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Jump to the Recipe When she is not tearing through her city's best cheesesteaks, Nikki enjoys a healthy dose of yoga and chocolate. This is how I personally like it. To enjoy a restaurant-quality meal at home that features all of your favorite, just make this delicious recipe, and serve it along with a big salad and some fresh bread! Easy Roasted Veggie Tacos (+ Chipotle Cashew Crema! Be sure to make this Chicken & Gnocchi Dumplings recipe next time you’re in the mood for a cozy & comforting dish. Key ingredients in this homemade chicken & gnocchi soup: The magic of the ease in this chicken & gnocchi dumplings recipe is thanks to one of my all-time favorite kitchen shortcuts: DeLallo’s Gnocchi Kit. spinach, Italian herbs, cornstarch, gnocchi, pepper, chicken broth and 8 more Baked Sausage and Fennel Gnocchi Gratin Recipe GoodToKnow olive oil, chicken stock, Gruyere cheese, parsley, gnocchi, fennel seeds and 5 more It makes your house smell like cozy, home-cooked goodness, & it’s the most comforting way to wind down after a busy weekend. I would never had imagined that the soup that I was served would have a lasting impression. I have to add it into this soup, now! They looked like something else. This is the kind of recipe I love cooking on a Sunday afternoon. I’ve only had gnocchi as a pasta dish. Learn how your comment data is processed. Meanwhile, make the pesto sauce by adding all ingredients to a blender, and blend to a smooth saucy consistency. You can also snap a photo & tag @playswellwithbutter on Instagram. This timeless and easy main bears all the hallmarks of good Italian cooking. Once they are cool enough handle, shred into small pieces with your hands and set aside. I think I might try my hand at making these, and adding them to soup sounds fabulous. This is what you are doing to me, filling me with the green-eyed monster :)….a staple in your house, whilst i’ d do anything to have this as a staple in my household…i ‘ll just have to follow this recipe for now…from then after i become an ace…then it’ll become a staple in my house! The gnocchi recipe marrying together simple ingredients to create a final result that’s bursting with flavour. I wish I had a great deal of money because I would spend a lot of time in my kitchen cooking up some tasty things. High-quality chicken stock & fresh poultry herbs (i.e. Carefully place the whole chicken breasts in the pot. This recipe sounds amazing, if I concentrate I can almost feel the delicious flavor in my mouth and I’m sure it will be appreciated by my family. Cook for another 10 minutes, or until the soup has thickened to the desired consistency. I’ve never tried Gnocchis before, but I’ve always wanted to. I’m surprised at the amount of people who have never heard or eaten potato gnocchi, it was a staple in my house growing up. I highly suggest ordering a couple to keep stocked in your pantry for cozy meals this winter. The whole meal is made all on one pan, and your entire family will enjoy the zesty Italian flavors! Slowly pour in the half and half and simmer for another 10 minutes. What are some of your favorites? I am putting this one on the list, so thank you. I’m definitely looking forward to trying my hand at these. I absolutely love gnocchis, but have been afraid of making them myself. So, yes – gnocchi are dumplings. This chicken & gnocchi soup is pretty straight-forward to make. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. I have never herd of Gnocchi before. First, pour in the chicken stock (even better if you make your own! Serve hot! If you know & love that recipe already, you will totally love this Chicken & Gnocchi twist on it! It’s so simple & yields the perfect puffy, fluffy chicken & dumplings-style dumplings, with a little bit of Italian flair! So, I will definitely try this recipe next time I want to eat soup. Perfectly…, porter cold brew iced coffee is a rich & creamy…. Remove from heat. ♡ Read on to learn more about this Italian Chicken & Dumplings recipe, or jump straight to the recipe & get cookin’! I wish the recipe for the gnocchis was included with the soup recipe. Or, better yet, just use that rotisserie chicken you picked up the other day at the grocery store! The Chicken Gnocchi Soup from Olive Garden is one of my all time favorites. If you know and love the Olive Garden, there is an irrevocable, undisputed fact: their soup and salad combo is the best. Check the Recipe Notes, below, for sourcing & storage info! I’ve always loved gnocchi, they are very tasty and versatile but I had never though about using them to make a soup. Over medium high heat, heat the oil in a pan. This Sheet Pan Italian Chicken and Cauliflower Gnocchi is such an easy recipe to whip up! Enjoy! And now, you can make it right in your own kitchen! As a bonus, leftovers reheat like a dream. It’s not too thin & soupy, but it’s also not too thick & stew-like…it falls somewhere in the middle, just how I like it. ★☆ It’s my favorite!! Can’t wait to try it out. I was in love. I would presume that freshly homemade Gnocchi would taste better, but then again it a lots more convenience to just buy it.