With a few key assassinations, suspicions would lead to accusations, and accusations could lead to war. EDIT: first time on the front-page of a subreddit! Is it worth it to buy, and could one not buy, for example, 5 of them, then sell the cards in them as singles, to make a profit? Consume Strength Duel Decks: Jace vs. Vraska 3 in stock. "Words of power never disappear. Magic: The Gathering Spellslinger Starter Kit Core Set 2020 (M20) | 2 Starter Decks | 2 Dice | 2 Learn to Play Guides, MTG Guilds of Ravnica Planeswalker Decks Magic The Gathering: Set of 2, MTG Magic the Gathering Theros Beyond Death - Both Planeswalker Decks! or Create an Premium. Just the title. Unable to add item to Wish List. Oh im definite buying it, this is the first duel deck released whild ive been playing MTG! I'm gonna buy a playset of duel deck Remand for $20 2-4 weeks after the release of the product. I am picking it up to give my friends and I a little break from commander. Commander 2019 Singles Sealed Product. A diverse community of players devoted to Magic: the Gathering, a trading card game ("TCG") produced by Wizards of the Coast and originally designed by Richard Garfield. I'm semi-new to Magic, but I understand there are quite a few good cards in this duel deck, IE Jace Architect of Thought. Duel Decks: Jace vs. Vraska Premium Subscribe to the Premium Deckbox account to unlock access to collection tools for the edition listings such as Add one of each card from this edition , Mass Remove , highlighted owned printings, and collection overview counts for each printing in this edition. Price: CDN$ 66.39 & FREE Shipping. Join us discussing news, tournaments, gameplay, deckbuilding, strategy, lore, fan art, cosplay, and more. She serves no guild and owes allegiance to none. 4 product ratings - Magic: The Gathering Commander 2019 Primal Genesis Deck | 100-Card... 12 product ratings - FOIL Magic the Gathering UnSanctioned Head-to-Head Fight Club SOLD OUT NIB BNIW. Duel Decks Age range: 13 and up / Number of players: 2 Manufacturer: Hasbro Frequently bought together + Total price: CDN$95.51. Rarely does a product from Wizards go for more than msrp as singles. Magic: The Gathering Duel Decks Jace vs. Vraska Sealed Collectible Card Game Decks & Kits, 4 product ratings - Magic The Gathering - Signature Spellbook: Gideon, 6 product ratings - Throne of Eldraine Brawl Deck Set of 4 Magic the Gathering, 2 product ratings - MtG: Commander 2018 - Adaptive Enchantment - Magic the Gathering Deck - New, 1 product ratings - MTG Magic the Gathering Exquisite Invention Sealed Commander 2018 Deck Saheeli, 4 product ratings - MTG Magic the Gathering Commander 2019 Primal Genesis Deck 3 Foil Commanders, 2 product ratings - MTG Magic Gathering SDCC 2018 exclusive Planeswalker set NIB. You may cast an instant or sorcery spell from among them without paying its mana cost. We do not have any recommendations at this time. Is it worth it to buy, and could one not buy, for example, 5 of them, then sell the cards in them as singles, to make a profit? The decks do however tend to be meticulously balanced and dynamically layered so that bashing the same piles against each other (and then switching!) Magic the Gathering: MTG Shadows over Innistrad: Combo Intro Pack / Theme Deck (Set... MTG Magic Return to Ravnica RTR Intro Pack Deck Set of 5, Magic the Gathering: MTG: Innistrad Intro Pack: Deathly Dominion Theme Deck, Magic: The Gathering Modern Myr Artifact Custom Magic Deck [Toy], Magic: The Gathering Modern Legal Vampire Black Red Custom Magic Deck [Toy]. Please try your search again later. This combined with how hard it was for organizers ans stores to get ahold of, made modern masters worth a bit more than msrp. There was a problem completing your request. The commander decks are only available in sets of 5. When Archaeomancer enters the battlefield, return target instant or sorcery card from your graveyard to your hand. Let's look at the decklists! Typically, the decks are lenticular enough in their design to afford the players some real discovery processes about particular interactions and the relative importance of interesting cards. I would totally buy them again. All Sets: Card Number: 42. Duel Decks: Jace vs. Vraska. What are the two Planeswalkers bringing to the fight? It was only there for a tiny short time, in a small printing. 4.5 out of 5 stars 86 ratings. When Archaeomancer enters the battlefield, return target instant or sorcery card from your graveyard to your hand. Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. We don’t share your credit card details with third-party sellers, and we don’t sell your information to others. 10/1/2012: If an effect creates a copy of one of the Assassin creature tokens, the copy will also have the triggered ability. 10/1/2012: 2.54 tix 1 Mythic, 5 Rare, 11 Uncommon, 22 Common. When Jace's Mindseeker enters the battlefield, target opponent mills five cards. Chronomaton Duel Decks: Jace vs. Vraska 4 in stock. :). R 8.00 Add. Page 1 of 1 Start over Page 1 of 1 . The Izzet vs. Golgari decks are really fun to play with! Duel Decks: Jace vs. Vraska : Magic the Gathering TCG (MTG) SHOP. I hope so, I ordered one as a b-day present for a friend. Jace, the caretaker of Ravnicas peace, refuses to let that happen. You and a zillion other people... which might make it a little more expensive than that. When the last is removed, cast it without paying its mana cost. Consume Strength, Future Sight, Hypnotic Cloud, Memory Lapse, Prohibit and Tainted Woodare printed in modern frames for the first time. He has become the Living Guildpact, the embodiment of the guilds agreement to share power, and he works tirelessly to preserve that peace.The deadly gorgon Vraska, a Planeswalker who was born on Ravnica, is an assassin for hire who follows her own arcane moral code. Artist: Igor Kieryluk. "Words of power never disappear. So If a store owner wants these decks, they must order $150 worth of product, and have 3/5 of the decks sit around for a while. Flipping the decks for profit years down the line will also require reprints the cards in these decks or increase in sealed prices for this product. Subscribe to the Premium Deckbox account to … Please try again. Whenever Crosstown Courier deals combat damage to a player, that player mills that many cards. Born of the Gods event deck is going for $25+ around me =/, I wouldn't be surprised to see Jace Vs. Vraska going for quite a bit over MSRP in LGS's. Throne of Eldraine Singles Sealed Product. Tabletop; Price Graph Annotation -----Jace by mtggoldfish Report Deck Name $ 15.68. I bought a set. Tabletop Tabletop. If you could do that, the store owners would just do that. Magic the Gathering: Jace Vs. Vraska Duel Deck mtg Brand: Magic The Gathering. Now, modern masters and the recent commander decks are the recent exceptions. Prime members enjoy Free Two-Day Shipping, Free Same-Day or One-Day Delivery to select areas, Prime Video, Prime Music, Prime Reading, and more. One of the better jace's. Set: Duel Decks: Jace vs. Vraska Type: Creature — Human Wizard Common Cost: {2}{U}{U} When Archaeomancer enters the battlefield, return target instant or sorcery card from your graveyard to your hand. R 8.00 Add. Add both to Cart. This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. Vraska deck was definitely my favourite of the two! Duel Decks: Jace vs. Vraska. Magic the Gathering: Jace Vs. Vraska Duel Deck, Age range: 13 and up / Number of players: 2. Target creature gets +2/+2 until end of turn. They're reasonably well balanced...but over time you'll probably find one deck winning more than the other. I'm semi-new to Magic, but I understand there are quite a few good cards in this duel deck, IE Jace Architect of Thought. There was a problem adding this item to the Cart Please try again later. They sleep, awaiting those with the will to rouse them. Magic the Gathering: Jace Vs. Vraska Duel Deck by Hasbro. Our payment security system encrypts your information during transmission. Though it doesn't seem like they're trying to, don't let economically oriented comments discourage you from buying it for yourself. account, 538 E Main St,