Jjj-Jahlil Beats, holla at me Doc doing the runnerman on Soul Train Catch us up in V.I.P, rosé sippin'. Automatic stash boxes so they can't see the weapons Super down look at me now Superstar Let me shoot up and lean back The dutch you can't burn Your production is horrible, you'll forever be a nerd Jackpot. Everybody catching bullet holes, bullet holes (B-B-B-Boom!) Popular Jahlil Beats albums Liven Legendz 2016 The Blessing EP 2016 Genius 2016 Planet 7 2015 Legend Dynasty 2014 Crack Music 7 2014 Show all albums by Jahlil Beats Home J Jahlil Beats … Jjj-Jahlil Beats, holla at me Grand Hustle nigga, money [3x] [Hook:] You know me I'm so fly Be looking like money everytime I ride by Got them benjies in my pocket and money on my mind If it ain't about no paper then it ain't about I 'Cause I get, get, get it, money I get I step up in the club, I be feeling like I'm Meech I spit like I'm retarted Look! You a no body My thoughts, the blue magic put on the beats starts and ends within the same node. 1, 447 views You think you go hard? Treat the money like the work, we don't count we weight it That's right Oh that's your girl? I'm cool as shit Jahlil Beats. Holla at me! Grand Hustle nigga, money [3x], [Hook:] Spend it like I print it ARTIST. Tint's on the whip cus I don't wanna see you haters If ain't about no paper No I don't tuck 'em nor do I love em or cuff 'em What you dealing with lyrically? (Jahlil Beats, holla at me) [Juelz Santana (Jim Jones):] It's still Dipset, boy, you know it's Dipset (go) I been fresh, yeah, I'm hard to impress (huh) I got killers, triggers on the index (hah) I see through these niggas like they Windex (woo) That's a fact, that's a fact, boy, that's a … I got a gold chain, [?] The game done changed, the sound done changed This is the flow you can't learn (Jahlil Beats Holla at me) In Chewy, I'm some hot nigga Like I talk to Shyste when I shot niggas Like you seen 'em twirl then he drop, nigga At the dealer paying cash for them paper tags Good thing I keep the pound, when it bang it always sound the same Put That Porsche shit to Work Might break a promise but never breaking the code Advisory - the following lyrics contain explicit language: [Intro] I'm fresher than a baby wipe Slide in the club, cool like the floor frozen I be riding martian Jackpot. Santana back though, can I get a drum roll? Fast cars, coolest in the world My wrist wear, super sick Jahlil Beatz, holla at me! Tambourine Man’; June 21, 1965, Lyricapsule: Nirvana Drop ‘Bleach’; June 15, 1989, Lyricapsule: Derek and the Dominos’ First Gig; June 14, 1970. No we don't love these whores I jus love wen I fuck 'em Neck full of water like I drowned my chain Now it's time to show these motherfuckers what's the fuss about (time to go!) Enough with the mumble jumble I just popped the tags They call me lil' fish 'cause I be swimming in that pussy Jahlil beats, holla at me! Matter fact where my phone at, I should tweet that Sorry to bother you, I'm only doing what a father do You niggas know the deal My money absurd lil' nigga while I count it off please do not disturb lil' nigga (HEYYYYY!!! Yeah She gon' bust it down like the Patek, ah (the Patek, yeah) All this water on me got you wet, huh (got you wet, huh) Fuck her and her friend, that's a AND1, one ([?] Nothing cease to amaze you On every 1st and 15th make sure you bring me [?] 40,753. Redman, where you been where you at Then it ain't about who rap The mirror said 'you are, you conceited bastard', [Hook: Busta Rhymes] Jahlil Beats – Coolest In The World Lyrics Featuring: C Dot Butler ♫ Tap to play "Coolest In The World" 1, 447 views How do I create annotations? I'm straight fire, these motherfuckers is froze Pocket full of money, dyke girls Fast cars, coolest in the world Black chicks, white girls, stupid swag … I want that old thing back Boxster five percent Grew up, put that bullshit behind me (Jahlil Beats Holla at me) In Chewy, I'm some hot nigga Like I talk to Shyste when I shot niggas Like you seen 'em twirl then he drop, nigga And We Keep them 9 millis on my block, nigga And Monte Keep it on him, he done dropped niggas And Trigger he be wilding, he some hot nigga Tones known to get busy with them Glocks, nigga Like a skinny supermodel that like to powder her nose, [Hook: Method Man] Jahlil Beats, holla at me [Verse 1: Chris Brown] Uh, boom, boom, we ballin' in the room Sweepin' up my competition, call me Mr. Broom I want that old thing back, [Verse 1: Jadakiss] I probably just hit it THESE NIGGAS GOT IT MIXED UP!) That's me, 90's MC [?] And plus I got on some crazy Mikes keep the blow smoking And fuck a style [?] I'm so cool, so cool 23 Boy Band Slow Jams That Made You Believe In Love, HOT SONG: 21 Savage x Metro Boomin - "My Dawg​" - LYRICS, NEW SONG: Rod Wave - POP SMOKE - "MOOD SWINGS" ft. Lil Tjay - LYRICS, POPULAR SONG: Travis Scott feat. Pass the [? I say I got my first bit of money thought I knew it all I was told to whip it up and bring the whole thang back JAHLIL BEATS - HOLLA AT ME . You know she probably on my tip Came back to the hood trapping super hard PLAY FULL SONG. [?] [?] No competition, all I see is I While you was hop scotching, I was drop shopping Jahlil on the track so you know the beat hittin' But two broads make my night Jahlil Beats. If I hit every corner with G packs 242,238. I step up in the club, I be feeling like I'm Meech Black chicks, white girls, stupid swag Blowing money fast and it never last Meth, rock a W on my clothes Niggas got me on my bully, yo, bully, yo I'ma run up, put that gun on him (That gun on him) I'ma run up, go dumb on him (Dumb on him) Shit on you like a toilet I came in grinding, Puff made me shining ], you was jumping rope I'm a straight rider, straight to the devil with these hoes Got shawty in the low The bastard child of Clarence Thomas and Reagonomics Pull up in a spaceship They call me lil' fish 'cause I be swimming in that pussy Jahlil beats, holla at me! Look in the mirror I feel fantastic Yeah, I want that old thang back, [Verse 2: Method Man] where his battery at And I tell them hoes I don't wanna talk just leave a message CANT UNDERSTAND THIS ONE LINE --** [Royce Da 5'9":] Philadelphia meet Detroit Time to shut your mouth (where your money at?) Jahlil Beatz, holla at me! - "FRANCHISE" - LYRICS, 27 Best Ever Songs From Movie Soundtracks, HOT SONG: Tory Lanez - "Most High" - LYRICS, 15 Huge Stars Who Were Backup Singers First. 2016 Planet 7. And it's all for respect not fame With this needle stuck in my arm, never tuck in my charm [?] Pocket full of money, dyke girls Higher than you niggas, you can finally [?] In that black on black Charger rims soy sauce Propane for the raw, I put her on the streets While you was pop locking, I was Glock popping Lyricapsule: The Surfaris Drop ‘Wipe Out’; June 22, 1963, Lyricapsule: The Byrds Drop ‘Mr. You know me I'm so fly Because I'm probably the shit. Name the price I cop it 'cus I'm Some niggas used to be mad nice, then fell a lot Coolest in the world Santana, where you been where you Jahlil Beats! Jahlil Beats. They gon' remember my name Made nigga, I did it myself Bitches on dizzeck, all types a bitches ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Straight vegetarian nigga and ignore the beef I was runnin' out of bags, you was playing tage with gold frames See me when I pull up to the curve lil' nigga (OWWWWW!!!!!) Whoever is in arm length will get backslapped Albums still trash I don't care who the hell you got Caddy be dts'n Bunch of diamonds in my chain the wrist Audemars Listen I'm a ball 'till I fall Bad bitch, she gon shake her ass I don't even wanna buy it if I can't cop two When I be in the hood, I be probably with your bitch Sign-in or Try it free for 3 months. .38 right in the garbage, where the packs at ♫ Tap to play "Coolest In The World" I came to bring the pain Hip hop junkies, who needs rap? I'm super popping Watch how they bring us all them bottles of that (PINK STUFF!!!) Portraying the role of a G, we can tell you not Niggas wanna hit then they gotta come to me I want that old thang back Make sure your selection 'Cause I get, get, get it, money I get (Jahlil Beats, Holla at me) This about a God still gettin' it Green Jackets, winning masters Where your membership? Better than you niggas that's without me saying Rican, Black, White, Mixed; they all vicious Got them benjies in my pocket and money on my mind Old school, that bitch humming Yeah, I want that old thang back [?] Bad bitch with a lot of cash Kiss where you been, where you at This rap is wack or fame over fortune Put 'em both together, a protege of the 90's I wouldn't be surprised if niggas ghostwriters got ghostwriters coke in the pot, fiend at the stove The word loyalty don't even sound the same Lyrics to 'Ol Thang Back' by Juelz Santana. 2015 Legend Dynasty. Like Khaled shit we the best Haters gonna suffer, I'm okay with that Be looking like money everytime I ride by ], aim it, blaze it, flame it I want that old thang back, [Verse 3: Redman] Most my team sling crack one) Dirty nigga, all these hundreds made me hit some, ah Some niggas tell a lot, some niggas sell a lot All this garbage, time to throw away the trash. Ain't about I, 'cause I be on my grind M1 right in the trunk, where the jacks at Young Thug & M.I.A. Put niggas to shame, simple and plain If it ain't about no paper then it ain't about I Flier than a nigga jumping out the plane [Intro] Listen, you might learn some Jahlil Beats, holla at me [?] My niggas be balling Yeah, bring that old thang back Music Video. Fuck you pay me, I'm the one who calling I want that old thang back But I be GT repping Grand Hustle the muscle Don't worry 'bout it Shitting on these niggas, I'm so rude Two wrongs don't make a right How do I create annotations? These rap niggas is wack, I want that old thang back You can have her back nigga All About Her Shmoney. I'm layin' pipe day and night Kiss where you been, where you at Yo, I just jocked the swag With a chinese girl, the chicken get Lo Mein need a dopefiend track Bitches give me head and tail like a quarter toss Young nigga, twenty three I'm a trap-a-holic [? Slide through your hood Like hater was good!? Gucci belt right on the waist where the 9 be I'm a boss, shit everything I does I do This rap is wack All About Her Shmoney. Big ass and high heels with the toes open Featuring: C Dot Butler © 2020 METROLYRICS, A RED VENTURES COMPANY. Jahlil Beats – Coolest In The World Lyrics Cause I ain't playing with these rap cats Hoes to my left and right Jahlil Beats. 2016 The Blessing EP. Cannot annotate a non-flat selection. My vans untied Jahlil beats, holla at me! Listen, you might learn some Snap back. Connect with Apple Music. Yeah I live a crazy life TRACK. **-- NEED LINE! I aim at the game, the real shall remain I say we be the freshest She on my nuts Went to MIA south beach blew it all [Chorus: Busta Rhymes] They got nerve lil' nigga (HEY!) Nigga, I've got stripes you can't earn, [Hook: Jadakiss] And your metaphors are better off, never being heard I'm chasing money, I'm getting paper You niggas be frauding loco Top Songs By Jahlil Beats. I ain't stubborn with them hoes