She checked on us regularly during the stay to ensure all was okay. Their fresh cooked tortilla chips and their salsa is top notch. For a small place in a strip mall - just a wonderful find!! $$ !More, We used to like going to some of their other locations, and we come here because of location, but they are really getting bad. What a feast! Jalapenos Mexican Restaurant, Richmond Hill: See 70 unbiased reviews of Jalapenos Mexican Restaurant, rated 3.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #21 of 71 restaurants in Richmond Hill. Hwy 144 Ford Blvd, Richmond Hill, GA 31324. Jalapenos Mexican Restaurant, Richmond Hill: See 70 unbiased reviews of Jalapenos Mexican Restaurant, rated 3.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #21 of 71 restaurants in Richmond Hill. What a pleasant, understanding and knowledgeable member of a waitstaff!! The prices were average, if not a little below average. Coffee Shop Customer service was also 5 starsMore, We were pleased to stop at Jalapeños and get served by Kaitlyn. Consolidated reviews are I wish I could recall the server's name, but she was very attentive. Very disappointed and won't be going there again.More. read more. Our waiter made a very pleasant experience. The chicken was moist and tender with a perfect amount of sauce. For a small place in a strip mall - just a wonderful find!!! Very disappointed and won't be going there again. It was just the ticket for the light, fresh food I was seeking. I googled this place and went based off of the good reviews. Hours & Location. Can a vegan person get a good meal at this restaurant? Mexico Tequila & Grill ($) STAY AWAY. Our waiter made a very pleasant experience. What a very pleasant surprise. Another simple, fresh presentation. She was so patient and kind!! 2 reviews with an average rating of 3.0 stars have been consolidated here. We got our food quickly and the food was...all delicious. The prices were average, if not a little below average. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. Lately they have been garbage. Subs, Wraps, Salads, Breakfast, Catering 2 Reviews The salad was huge and beautiful: a deconstruction with sections of tomatoes, onions, bell peppers, and avocados on a bed of lettuce and cheese. Park. Richmond Hill store is (912) 459-1022. Another simple, fresh presentation. Jalapeno's turned out to have a lovely covered patio, perfect for Buddy and me! Jalapeños looked the part. Food was delicious. First, try refreshing the page and clicking Current Location again. Jalapenos Mexican Restaurant, Richmond Hill: See 69 unbiased reviews of Jalapenos Mexican Restaurant, rated 3.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #19 of 70 restaurants in Richmond Hill. The chicken was moist and tender with a perfect amount of sauce. Service has gotten worse over the last year. $$$ - Expensive ($25-$50) The food is very good but the young girls working need someone older in control over them. Ate too much, talked too much and really enjoyed our time out. I also ordered a house salad to go. Jalapeno's turned out to have a lovely covered patio, perfect for Buddy and me! We had our young grandson who has special dietary needs. included in the calculation of the average rating of 3.0 stars which is based on 3 total reviews. I was planning on taking it back to our tent at Fort McAllister State...Park. With 7 locations across the Savannah area, Jalapeños Mexican Grill is Savannah, Pooler, Rincon, Richmond Hill, and the Islands’ neighborhood stop for an authentic taco and Patron margarita. Get quick answers from Jalapenos Mexican Restaurant staff and past visitors. Wings, Sandwiches, Salads, Catering this place. I had a few friends tell me not to eat there. I can't wait to go back to Jalapeno's Mexican Grill! Very slow. Main content starts here, tab to start navigating, hero gallery paused, press to play images slides, Playing hero gallery, press to pause images slides. Copyright © 2005-2020 MenuPix, LLC - Logo and related marks are registered trademarks of MenuPix LLC. We loved the food and will definitely dine at one of these locations again!More, This place was excellent the food quality was extremely good the service was fast and proficient and the place was extremely clean the prices were excellent I would recommend this place, This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. Highly recommend this place. She was so patient and kind!! Only Salsa and margaritas tasted good. all delicious. Click to add your description here. $$$$ - Very Pricey (Over $50). Jalapenos Mexican Restaurant, Richmond Hill: See 70 unbiased reviews of Jalapenos Mexican Restaurant, rated 3.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #21 of 71 restaurants in Richmond Hill. They have several others in the area also. Jalapeños Mexican Grill has been the Savannah area’s favorite place for authentic Mexican food for 20 years. Flights ... Hwy 144 Ford Blvd, Richmond Hill, GA 31324 +1 912-459-1022 Website Menu… It definitely lived up to each and every one of them. Are you sure you want to delete this question? 60 Exchange, Suite C1, Richmond Hill, GA 31324 (912) 459-1022. Flights ... Hwy 144 Ford Blvd, Richmond Hill, GA 31324 +1 912-459-1022 Website Menu. Distance: 0.05 miles, Starbucks ($) It was a long (hot) and tiring day, looking for something close and quick. Distance: 0.01 miles, Zaxby's ($) We went at almost closing and our food was still hot, fresh, and yummy! Sun 11am – 10pm read more, Last month ordered food got home and had different food. Coffee Shop I would like to know how I can contact the owners. Chips are usually stale and food is cold sometimes. Price Point Jalapeños Mexican Grill has been the Savannah area’s favorite place for authentic Mexican food for 20 years. Surprise! I would definitely recommend...this place. So were my wife's...enchiladas. The staff was friendly and inviting. For a neighborhood...chain restaurant, the quality was outstanding. Mon – Thur 11am – 10:30pm. Distance: 0.10 miles, Starbucks ($) He gave her a "wild" order and she was able to decipher what...he was aiming for. Buddy and I had four meals of leftovers! Surprise! I suspect frozen Mexican entrees from the grocery store may be superior. I can't wait to go back to Jalapeno's Mexican Grill!More, Good food, good service and good drinks. It was just the ticket for the light, fresh food I was seeking. Is this your restaurant? Customer service was also 5 stars. We loved the food and will definitely dine at one of these locations again! Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. Service is always fast and considering how busy...they are at lunch time, they are very efficient and the food is always served hot.More, I travel with my dog Buddy, so I am always looking for restaurants with outside seating. We are currently seeking out another Mexican joint to go to. enchiladas. I was so grossed out. Our bar is fully stocked and staffed with creative bartenders who love to mix up something that’s as unique and fun as you are. $$ - Moderate ($11-$25) My dish was swimming in grease and was full of bell peppers, onion and cheese, but BLAND, BLAND, BLAND. The salad was huge and beautiful: a deconstruction with sections of tomatoes, onions, bell peppers, and avocados on a bed of lettuce and cheese. I like to give places the benefit of the doubt. 10 years ago, Jalapeno’s locations were the place to go for good food and a drink. I don’t...know what’s going on, but their quality has really declined. Lately they have been garbage. Distance: 0.01 miles, Subway Sandwiches & Salads ($) I ordered the margarita chicken, a pounded chicken breast marinated in house margarita mix and spices, grilled, and drizzled with chipotle sauce and served on a bed of rice with black beans on the side. Hotels near Richmond Hill Historical Society Museum, Hotels near (SAV) Savannah-Hilton Head Airport, Hotels near (BQK) Brunswick Golden Isles Airport, Restaurants near Jalapenos Mexican Restaurant, American Restaurants for Families in Richmond Hill, Asian Restaurants for Families in Richmond Hill, Asian Restaurants for Lunch in Richmond Hill, Best Pulled Pork Sandwich in Richmond Hill, Kid Friendly Restaurants in Richmond Hill. Our bar is fully stocked and staffed with creative bartenders who love to mix up something that’s as unique and fun as you are. Flights ... Hwy 144 Ford Blvd, Richmond Hill, GA 31324 +1 912-459-1022 Website Menu. Make sure you click Allow or Grant Permissions if your browser asks for your location. Fri & Sat 11am – 11pm. 10 years ago, Jalapeno’s locations were the place to go for good food and a drink. Stunningly tasteless Mexican food (which I would say is usually not the case with this cuisine). The service here was fast and excellent! $ - Cheap Eats (Under $10) We are currently seeking out another Mexican joint to go to.More, We stopped for lunch while passing through the area and had been wanting some Mexican food. I also ordered a house salad to go. But this day, I was craving good clean Mexican food - simple, light and fresh. Mexican, Smoking Pig ($) We offer an extensive menu of traditional and fusion Mexican food with endless choices. Th... With 7 locations across the Savannah area, Jalapeños Mexican Grill is Savannah, Pooler, Rincon, Richmond Hill, and the Islands’ neighborhood stop for an authentic taco and Patron margarita. Great choice of items on menu and also a lot of great lunch time specials. View the menu for Jalapeno's Mexican Grill and restaurants in Richmond Hill, GA. See restaurant menus, reviews, hours, photos, maps and directions. What a lovely experience! Are you sure you want to delete this answer? All rights reserved. Buddy and I had four meals of leftovers! I ordered the margarita chicken, a pounded chicken breast marinated in house margarita mix and spices, grilled, and drizzled with chipotle sauce and served on a bed of rice with black beans on the side. Flights Vacation Rentals Restaurants ... Richmond Hill, GA 31324 +1 912-459-1022 Website Menu. What a lovely experience! A great place for a quick lunch or a full meal. Highly recommend this place. Pizza Ate too much, talked too much and really enjoyed our time out.More, The food was delicious! Distance: 0.22 miles, El Oh! more, Days Inn by Wyndham Richmond Hill/Savannah, Travelodge by Wyndham Savannah Area/Richmond Hill. And reasonably priced. Thank you for signing up for email updates. I suspect frozen Mexican entrees from the grocery store may be superior. She checked on us regularly during the stay to ensure all was okay. he was aiming for. chain restaurant, the quality was outstanding. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Portion size was great. Alana, our friendly, attentive server brought me a generous glass of wine and made us feel like family. Barbecue, American, Southern, Soul Food, This is the worst food I have ever ordered in Richmond Hill. Pizza Hut ($) Can a vegetarian person get a good meal at this restaurant? know what’s going on, but their quality has really declined. they are at lunch time, they are very efficient and the food is always served hot. Food was delicious. Do not go they are full of roaches. We offer an extensive menu of traditional and fusion Mexican food with endless choices. Alana, our friendly, attentive server brought me a generous glass of wine and made us feel like family. Portion size was great.