Yes there is a bit of overdone crying, but I love that Jamie shares his passion for good health from proper diet. However, when LAUSD, the nation's second largest school district, slams the door in his face and prohibits him from entering, he immediately has to rethink his approach. Reviewed in the United States on November 25, 2015, Reviewed in the United States on April 27, 2013. Jamie teaches students about the consequences of eating unhealthy foods. Jamie and his culinary students are banned from serving food at West Adams. I wish Jamie continued throughout other cities in the U.S! I show it in my foods & nutrition high school class! Chef Jamie Oliver tries to change how Americans eat. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. S2 E5 - Feed Them Healthy Food With 77 Cents. We are having good discussions about real food. Jamie heads to Huntington to make lunches healthier. Sign in to see videos available to you. Thank you Jamie for your continued efforts. Watch Jamie Oliver's Food Revolution Season 1 Episode 3 Episode 3 Online S1 E3 Episode 3 The school's director of food services allows Jamie to cook for Huntington High School, and Jamie asks some … Reviewed in the United States on September 8, 2014. Jamie asks the students to choose between lunch menus. Visit The official Jamie Oliver's Food Revolution online at ABC.com. Jamie succeeds in his efforts to gain support. Jamie is banned from serving food at West Adams Prep. Video availability outside of United States varies. Reviewed in the United States on September 4, 2013. Play My kinda butter chicken: Jamie Oliver 4:00 Chicken. Jamie puts together a cooking competition for students. An official allows Jamie to cook for a high school. Jamie succeeds in his efforts to gain support. However, when LAUSD, the nation's second largest school district, slams the door in his face and prohibits him from entering, he immediately has to rethink his approach. Jamie brings his message to Los Angeles but faces difficulties. Jamie Lee Curtis gives Jamie Oliver with the Public Health Champion Award. This season is wonderful! Most people would have gone belly up rather quickly at the nasty way he was treated by the school board. Get exclusive videos, blogs, photos, cast bios, free episodes Jamie is banned from serving food at West Adams Prep. Reviewed in the United States on January 18, 2017. Jamie is awarded the Public Health Champion Award. You can also watch Jamie Oliver's Food Revolution on demand at ABC Amazon, Vudu, Google Play, iTunes, ABC online. Travelling or based outside United States? Rice Play all. I think the food revolution is very good and an eye-opening DVD to sit and watch with the family and have a discussion about our childrens health and how we can help and make better decisions many parents may not be aware of what is happening in many school across America. Jamie Oliver's Food Revolution is available for streaming on the ABC website, both individual episodes and full seasons. Fat food and no fuel for healthy brains and growing bodies! Jamie's accomplishments unravel when he leaves. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Play Carrot & grain salad: Jamie Oliver & Tesco (UK only) 5:44 Healthy. A meeting with the district's incoming superintendent gives Jamie hope. Jamie faces resistance from school and city officials. The impassioned chef takes on obesity, heart disease and diabetes in the United States, where its children are the first generation not expected to live as long as their parents. It's not difficult. About time someone dived into the trenches of school cafeteria! S2 E5 - Feed Them Healthy Food With 77 Cents. Jamie bets he can teach 1,000 people to cook in a week. Jamie heads to Huntington to make lunches healthier. Jamie's accomplishments unravel when he leaves. Our family is watching this togeather. I can't stand going to fast food places anymore. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Quickly browse titles in our catalog based on the ones you have picked. Jamie bets he can teach 1,000 people to cook in a week. Browse the latest Amazon Prime from with Yidio! Jamie Oliver is here to start a revolution. Jamie succeeds in his efforts to gain support. Jamie lectures on the effects of unhealthy foods. After watching this they understand the whole picture better. Jamie's first order of business is to gain the support of the parents and teachers in the community. S2 E3 - Is It Me or Have We Just Been Pushed Into a Corner. Jamie asks the students to choose between lunch menus. Reviewed in the United States on October 2, 2013. Reviewed in the United States on April 29, 2019. Watch the official Jamie Oliver's Food Revolution online at ABC.com. Jamie lectures on the effects of unhealthy foods. Reviewed in the United States on February 8, 2013. Jamie is fun, exciting and knowledgeable! Find TV episodes, reviews, ratings, lists, and links to watch Jamie Oliver's Food Revolution online on SideReel - Famed TV chef and cookbook author Jamie Oliver heads to Huntington, W.Va., known as the unhealthiest city in America, to help get the city's residents to start leading a healthier life. There's a problem loading this menu right now. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. Jamie puts together a cooking competition for students. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. Jamie is awarded the Public Health Champion Award. I show this series to my culinary arts class to promote good eating habits. We have always cooked at home but the kids thought the processed foods ate better. They are poisoning the kids with daily doses of junk food containing tons of calories and no nutrients! Jamie faces resistance from school and city officials. I applaud Jamie for this tenacity to keep pecking away at the LAUSD. Jamie Oliver is raising the stakes for his Food Revolution by bringing it to one of America's biggest cities, Los Angeles. Oliver's goal… Select the department you want to search in. Jamie Oliver is raising the stakes for his Food Revolution by bringing it to one of America's biggest cities, Los Angeles. Browse Amazon Prime! Play Barbecue hoisin ribs: Jamie Oliver 5:07 Meat. An official allows Jamie to cook for a high school. Get exclusive videos, blogs, photos, cast bios, free episodes and more. It is very relevant to high school students and makes them reconsider what they are putting in their bodies! 2 seasons, 12 episodes, no sign in needed! Browse the Jamie Oliver's Food Revolution episode guide and watch full episodes streaming online. S2 E3 - Is It Me or Have We Just Been Pushed Into a Corner. Jamie's first order of business is to gain the support of the parents and teachers in the community.