I can recommend it if you want to have a nice dinner during your stay in London. I have enjoyed many meals here and the staff have always been brilliant. The service was also very erratic and it was lacking in hospitality in general :-( We had a sharing menu so they had a few courses to share. Thanks guys! Jamie's Italian Threadneedle Street is right in the heart of the city of London, and our restaurant reflects the grandeur of the financial district's heyday. For once, not all the food was smothered in olive oil. With friendly and accommodating service. However, our experience has been less than satisfactory. Well worth a visit. The food was below par, my guests left most of their main dish. This place is awesome! Something which was clean and simple in the last came with mayoness on top and some kind of white source on the side which I wasn’t ab,e to identify. Jamie's Italian - Threadneedle Street is rated 3.9 stars by 1307 OpenTable diners. Our brand new diner at Gatwick is now open! It took a long time to write this review, which I apologise. First class food and service. The one problem we found was the shear noise! Jamie's Italian Threadneedle Street is right in the heart of the city of London, and our restaurant reflects the grandeur of the financial district's heyday. There are plenty of yummy healthy dishes, as well as some naughty ones that I’ve tried my best to keep in check, but every one is guaranteed to make you smile." Jamie Oliver's Fifteen Menu Overpriced location compared to other outlets in this chain. However the staff were lovely as were the desserts. We were looking forward to trying a restaurant owned by Jamie Oliver. The food is outstanding and the service is good. I can buy a fillet larger than that for £3 and cook it better at home. Service was very erratic and the staff could not do anything without asking the manager first which is a shame. Copyright © 2020 OpenTable, Inc. 1 Montgomery St Ste 700, San Francisco CA 94104 - All rights reserved. Taste delicious gin, prosecco or tonic, it's a must when visiting this spot. However, on this last visit I was quite disappointed with beef carpaccio starter. An enjoyable visit nevertheless and would come again due to the location. Well done Jamie Oliver and staff of Fifteen. Overall a pleasant experience with a few duff notes however - my tuna steak was cold when it arrived, and the side portion of fries was pretty miserly. Great Service - good veggie options.vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv, Unlikely location. Sandwiches are delicious. Get menu, photos and location information for Jamie's Italian, Piccadilly in London, London. It's a great place to have fun and enjoy the best food by chef Jamie Oliver. Thank you. jamie oliver covent garden, jamie oliver restaurant london, jamies italian menu, jamies italian covent garden, jamies italian london, Back icon It is an icon with title Back Jamie Oliver's Fifteen, London: See 2,823 unbiased reviews of Jamie Oliver's Fifteen, rated 4 of 5, and one of 22,826 London restaurants on Tripadvisor. If you like, we’ll notify you by email if this restaurant joins. The convenient location of this restaurant makes it easy to reach even in rush hours. It's a great place to have fun and enjoy the best food by chef Jamie Oliver. British. Reasonably priced especially given the location. 5 777 restaurants. The service was great, the waitress was just pleasant. Without doubt, the best Italian in London . We've been here on a Saturday night and the place was packed, but the staff was still very friendly and fast. Great service and location but food under whelming. I would give the food no more than a 2.5 stars and mainly because of the salad and dessert. In 2009, Jamie travelled the length and breadth of the country hunting out the best of the best – getting to the heart of great American food – be it a classic rack of ribs, a juicy burger, or Cajun flavours. Amazing venue - beautiful old building. For menu edits, please contact SinglePlatform at (866) 237-4564. Lovely service, great food, cute decoration and amazing location with view. No bread was offered and I had to ask for it. Fifteen did not disappoint. All the customers like wonderful British and Italian cuisines at Jamie Oliver's Fifteen. 15 Westland Place, London, England, United Kingdom, N1 7LP. To be honest I had low expectations and they were well founded. I actually felt sorry for the staff as it was like a mad house. The food is great and the pricing is right (not too expensive). It totally lacked any personal touch and the food was average. Highly recommended for a nice dinner in central London. That means all our ingredients are sustainable and as local as we can make them. Poor service - hurried. A lot of reviewers think that the waitstaff is patient at Jamie Oliver's Fifteen. Our starters were all pretty okay too. You always know what you get and the quality is great. The food is great and the pricing is right (not too expensive). The modern decor and exotic atmosphere let clients feel relaxed here. It was still incredibly loud but maybe its because it's coming up to Christmas. Very sorry to see this branch close. How is Jamie's Italian - Threadneedle Street restaurant rated? The restaurant information including the Jamie Oliver's Fifteen menu items and prices may have been modified since the last website update. But overall I had a nice work lunch there with my colleagues, Nice restaurant with good service and very nice staff. Please sign in to record your input. Better than average and the olives were very nice. It is great for most occasions and not overly priced. They came out with small bowls of bread and did not refill any of the bowls after the first one. Highly recommend! Today Rhi Rhi told me to take the Whole Hog and it was Awesome! Thanks! Jalapeño cheese sauce, tomato salsa, avocado, spring onions, sour cream & coriander. Jamie O x. I will try again outside the festive period. Got a free glass of wine. Had lunch here twice during business trips and got a perfect suggestion twice from the waiters. Our pop-up restaurant closed its doors in 2018 but the concept is going strong with two new additions in London's Gatwick Airport and Rotterdam city centre. We're also perfectly tuned in to the needs of our corporate guests as well as our customers looking to host a private event. The staff are very friendly, the atmosphere is great and the food is perfect! A local attraction - East End, which is situated beside this restaurant, is a part of the unique culture of the city.All the customers like wonderful British and Italian cuisines at Jamie Oliver's Fifteen.Don't forget to try mouthwatering croquettes, beef ribs and oysters at this place. "I wanted to open a diner with a menu full of delicious, classic diner comfort food, with great food values and ethics at its heart. Recommend the cod. ... and the pricing is right (not too expensive). This branch was located in one of the historical buildings so the decor was very beautiful and had wonderful high ceilings. For this type of restaurant I think the level is quite high. More proof that the collapse of a restaurant empire was far from terminal for the Naked Chef. This restaurant has not received enough recent ratings to display a current ratings snapshot. Jamie Oliver is well known for his belief in 'good food for everyone, no matter what' - a philosophy that's clear the moment you step into the restaurant, with its fantastic choice of rustic dishes made using tried and tested recipes. It says in the menu it is coming with balsamic and Parmesan cheese, so keep it as per the menu please, no need for extra sauces which don’t go well together with this wonderful beef. Our little pop-up diner on London’s Shaftesbury Avenue was the first of its kind to open, back in 2013. The roasted sea perch and the lamb rack that followed were also fairly bland and lacked flavour or a punch of any kind. We've been here on a Saturday night and the place was packed, but the staff was still very friendly and fast. I was invited to dinner here and about 12 of us went here for dinner. Add your choice of truffle hollandaise, garlic & herb butter or Barolo wine sauce for £2, Seasonal leaves with a green goddess dressing, Peas, veggie Parmesan, spinach, lemon & mint. Serving up breakfast, lunch and dinner, as well as drinks in the bar, it's a great hub for excited travellers visiting Gatwick's South Terminal. Will definitely go to this restaurant again. For as good as the food (burrata, house smoked ham, lamb, short rib, carrot cake, chocolate mousse), drinks (nice wine options), and ambiance (open design dining room with good lighting and view into the kitchen) was, it was also a good value. Situated in an old bank with interiors that are designed to match the incredible architecture - from custom-made chairs to solid-oak tables and the most impressive chandeliers - the menu is geared up to match the decadent setting. Celebrity chef Jamie Oliver's restaurant empire in the United Kingdom has collapsed with the loss of 1,000 jobs. Great table upstairs, good service & a relaxed setting. The set menu is exceptional for the price. Decent food, great atmosphere and service, less good on value for money. I had a fantastic meal last week at Jamie’s Italian. Service was awful, I felt the overall experience to be poor and over priced , it is never a good start when the waiter start to tell you all things on the menu that you cannot have , its only 6.30pm and there's about half a dozen of the menu, even garlic bread was not available (basic) to honest your menu range is not that broad to allow three or four things to be missing, so ended up having something that I would not normally order tagliatelle bolognese only because I have it regularly at home.