They didn't want my business, and I'm grateful. My fiance became crestfallen and we decided to cancel the order and look elsewhere. “Fonda will even help you pick what's best for you and not try to get you to just buy the most expensive thing you can.” in 7 reviews, “I brought in a stainless steel and diamond bracelet that broke and Cameron was able to help me.” in 4 reviews, “first I thought there was no way I could afford my holy grail but Tim worked his magic and helped my dream come true.....” in 4 reviews, Nevada Coin Mart @ Jones and Flamingo - Neil Sackmary, in Appraisal Services, Pawn Shops, Gold Buyers, I am needing to replace a diamond in my wedding band? The pictures looked better but there was still a few small changes I wanted to make. They also donate tons of money to St Jude one of my favorite charities. I was extremely saddened with the services received amid Covid19, and have always shopped at the Sunset store. I will never shop at Jared's again and for repairs and maintenance, I will go to the Sunset store as I have for years. I did my purchase only because I didn't have a choice ( need  few gifts for tomorrow) ! This branch of theirs is pretty new and as we walked in we were treated with the utmost respect. She can remember my son's name but not mine. I brought in a stainless steel and diamond bracelet that broke and, first I thought there was no way I could afford my holy grail but. Instead of contacting me or withdrawing the final payment of $11, they just sent my info to the credit bureau. Advertisements. .css-1o5pw2t{width:24px;height:24px;display:inline-block;vertical-align:middle;position:relative;overflow:hidden;top:-0.1em;fill:rgba(187,186,192,1);}.css-1o5pw2t::before{position:absolute;display:block;left:0;}.css-1o5pw2t::after{content:'';display:block;position:absolute;left:0;right:0;top:0;bottom:0;}.css-1o5pw2t svg{position:absolute;width:100%;height:100%;fill:inherit;display:block;left:0;top:0;right:0;bottom:0;}.css-1o5pw2t:hover,.css-1o5pw2t:focus{fill:rgba(117,114,128,1);}. I will not return here!!! Copyright © 2004–2020 Yelp Inc. Yelp, , and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp. They exceeded my expectations! I called that number and the customer care agent was very up front that there was very little SHE could do. Rest assured, if I don't receive an approval by that time, I WILL be contesting the charges. Not ONCE did he ever explain to upgrade the center stone to a REAL diamond. Was NEVER told the center stone (which Lee said was close to 1/2 carat) was a GEMSTONE & NOT A REAL DIAMOND!!! 3 years ago I came in to have my husband's father's mayan silver ring repaired. The service is free. Turns out I found a better diamond, at a better price. © Copyright 2014 - 2020 Search4Stores.com. 2 days ago the website showed that the ring was shipped and my fiance became very excited to get his ring. Whats sad is they wanted to treat me as if she was above me. BUYER BEWARE! My fiance and I went into Jared's looking for an engagement ring and had the most pleasant experience. We started to design process and I left so excited but since then it has been horrible. I made this purchase a month before State shutdown, however, I lost my job one week after the 30 day period due to COVID. Another time, she was looking at bracelets. We then decided on what type of prongs for the diamond to be set on and a few days later I get an email that the ring is ready. The owner Melvin is very accommodating and an all around great guy! And we do everything we can to make their visit enjoyable as well as successful. I brought her in once and everyone just fell head over heels for her:). Imagine how angry  I was when my kids went to look at this ring in New Jersey and were told this wasn't a REAL DIAMOND!!! Not going to lie that she tried doing add-on sales with my sister, which made my sister uncomfortable because she doesn't shop when she's pressured. Do not finance any purchase with Jared. Every-time I go for ring service, I am greeted with the best customer service by all of their staff. Love the customer service here. Went to help my future son in law look at a ring for my daughter. Unfortunately, it was a tungsten ring and had to be ordered since tungsten can't be resized and they didn't have his size in stock at the store. Carolyn greeted us right away and asked what we were looking for. I started my engagement ring shopping here with my fiancé. It was in the packaging, clearly unworn, immediately after being received, with a receipt, and literally could not be used, but staff were unwilling to make any exchanges or even to suggest a reasonable alternative. I thought it'd be great to give them matching earrings for my wedding, which our mom could also wear to my sister's wedding. I would look up John Fish… Read more. I come here for any alterations to my jewelry! I've had rings sized and screw-backs added to diamond solitaire earrings. Facebook page: www.facebook.com/JaredTheGalleriaOfJewelryOfficial Jared The Galleria of Jewelry page: www.jared.com, Search all Jared The Galleria of Jewelry store locations near me, locations and hours, Go to Jared The Galleria of Jewelry Store locator in  or specify State in the next step, Go to Jared The Galleria of Jewelry Store locator in  or specify City in the next step, Go to Jared The Galleria of Jewelry Store locator in, Go to the city Jared The Galleria of Jewelry locator. I thought it'd be great to give them matching earrings for my wedding, which our mom could also wear to my sister's wedding. The repair representative was kind and personable and really did great at repairing that ring. Jared's automated payment system did not withdraw the final payment because it was too small. My fiance told her exactly what it was she wanted and I told her what our budget was. Gave us a ton of advice/tips on what to look for, and how she would approach giving gifts to the mothers. Moreover, Jared The Galleria of Jewelry is dedicated even to charity and is one of the main sponsor of St. Jude Children's Research Hospital – thanks that it helps kids with fighting against cancer and other serious diseases. The energy from them was beyond negative and uncalled for behavior. Was shown many in the style she was looking for. Jared is committed to providing an enjoyable jewelry shopping experience to all customers. worked his magic and helped my dream come true..... "I cannot say enough about Darryl and his amazing staff! This went from a fairly smooth process to one of frustration since there is LITERALLY no one that CAN help. Lots to choose from, makes it hard to leave with just one piece. I ended up way ahead! I called the store using the business card provided by the salesperson but she was on vacation. Below Data is related to Dallas Texas, You can select your city from search Bar, or by selection of your state code for example CA. Oh and did I forget to mention, they have a little play area where kids can hang out while you pick your favorite jewelry.I LOVE this store!! will even help you pick what's best for you and not try to get you to just buy the most expensive thing you can. Fonda also came over to help and the two of them helped us find her the perfect ring. You understand why there is a 5 star review from the moment you walk into the store. Parkway, Suite N 260, Orem, Utah - UT 84097, 3710 Route 9, Freehold, New Jersey - NJ 07728, Routes 35 & 36, Eatontown, New Jersey - NJ 07724. She will do everything possible to get you what you want. Then , after a poor attempt at a felt apology, they said it was not on "the ticket" to resize.......point of the matter- I can't wear it- fix it! The brand is proud to be offering up to five times more jewelry than other jewelry stores. Jewelry Designers Jared The Galleria. Come learn more about our engagement and wedding rings, diamonds, gemstones, watches, and personalized jewelry. They may have a decent selection and prices, but if something goes wrong, there's just no recourse. I waited another two weeks and they sent me revised pictures. We then decided on what type of prongs for the diamond to be set on and a few days later I get an email that the ring is ready. As a result, I have closed my account. Jewelry Designers She said that they should have charged me for the first changes that I made just they waived the fee! You'd have to call them to confirm; I know that my Mom has only ever been able to take items here that were purchased here for cleanings and repairs. This was the second place I checked. I went back in and they assured me that they would fix the mistakes. The amount of silver and workmanship would not be 86 dollars. Brand falls under the company Sterling Jewelrs, for example together with Kay Jewelers. She showed it to their manager Tim, who took the time to explain and show me where the crack was in their fancy microscope. As far as negotiating was concerned: She said "we don't play that game". Jared The Galleria of Jewelry store locator at shopping malls in the USA. They are the ones that messed up the first design. I purchased her ring that day. The repair representative was kind and personable and really did great at repairing that ring.Fast forward to today and 2 sales people cannot even greet me with any respect waving at me to the sales counter although I specified im there for repairs and was kind of abrasively hovered over by 2 salespeople with 0 personability whatsoever beyond "whats your name?". Beautiful collection of jewelry! I was not able to exchange it under any circumstances.