Jean Paul Gaultier Le Male Eau de Toilette Spray 75ml, This product smells nice as last all day with just a few sprays, The product was very stylish in terms of the packaging and the fragrance was really very enjoyable I have no reservation in recommending this product. Delivery options @media screen and (max-width: 37.5rem){ color: #FFF; } } color: #333; padding: 0 1rem 0 0; Please log in to your account to add products to your favourites. Fragrance Family: Oriental Fragrance Notes: Top: Mint, Artemesia, Cardamom & Bergamot Heart: Lavender, Orange Blossom, Cinnamon & Cumin Base: Sandalwood, Vanilla, Cedar, Tonka Bean & Amber Le Male Jean Paul Gaultier pays tribute to a symbolic figure who has long been a source of inspiration for him: the sailor. Gift Set 125ml EDT + 75ml All Over Shower Gel + 50... Eau de Toilette 125ml Spray - Christmas Edition. Celebration Hamper Gift Set Shop now, @media screen and (max-width: 1280px){.promo-espot{display: none !important;}} Availability is an indication only and is updated every 30 minutes. Hurry, ends soon! Please use this overlay to check for product availability. Will be buying Polo from now on! } .cu-pdp-seg { justify-content: center; margin: 0; text-decoration: none; .cu-ribbon, .cu-ribbon{ Please select the correct area: Prices may vary depending on the store. Miniature Gift Set 2 x 7ml Le Male EDT + 2 x 7ml L... Snowglobe Collectors Edition Eau de Toilette 125ml... We have a variety of payment methods available. .cu-pdp-seg-hide_mobile { Please try again or use a different postcode or place name. In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. For more information see our delivery help or view our returns policy. Online only. 24 Days Of Beauty London Advent Calendar - 26 Piec... All In One Hair Treatment Gift Set 300ml Shampoo +... Twin Gift Set 750ml Shampoo + 750ml Conditioner, Repair X Fill and Fix Treatment Mask 150ml. Le Mâle Aviator is a new and limited perfume by Jean Paul Gaultier for men and was released in 2020.The scent is fresh-synthetic. } /*Colour varient classes --- -- -*/ } align-items: center; } 3 for 2 position: relative; Distinguished by its chiselled, sailor-inspired bottle (a tribute to the designer’s muse) it stands out at a first glance as well as at first spritz – which will make it an easy one to reach for in the mornings in anticipation of a long day of work. background-color: #000000; Hundreds Of Products Added Every Day, Reduced To Black Friday Prices. } Jean Paul Gaultier le Male has been the only fragrance I have worn since I was introduced to it years ago. It is being marketed by Puig. margin-bottom: 5px; This item has been successfully added to your list. A great smelling waiter shared with me what he was wearing. .cu-ribbon--icon{ } The "You Save" amount shown is calculated based on RRP unless otherwise specified. A great smelling waiter shared with me what he was wearing. text-align: center; padding: .5rem 1rem; Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness. Standard Delivery "ItemImage467" : "/wcsstore/null/image not defined", "catentry_id" : "3283", Please choose a colour or size before adding this product to your favourites. The latest men's fragrance by Jean Paul Gaultier, Le Male Le Parfum, is about to set sail! No7 Personalised Skin Analysis Arrived today, torn out of the package, sprayed on... and at first I was very disappointed. } Lavender, evoking the familiar, comforting scent of shaving soap, is enhanced by the sensuality of vanilla.CompositionThe power and freshness of mint. z-index: 4; font-size: .98rem; Fragrance Family: OrientalFragrance Notes:Top: Mint, Artemesia, Cardamom & BergamotHeart: Lavender, Orange Blossom, Cinnamon & CuminBase: Sandalwood, Vanilla, Cedar, Tonka Bean & AmberLe MaleJean Paul Gaultier pays tribute to a symbolic figure who has long been a source of inspiration for him: the sailor. } margin-right: .5rem; .cu-pdp-text strong { We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy. Every effort is made to provide accurate Recommended Retail Prices for all products shown on the site. It contains notes of mint, lavender, vanilla, bergamot, cinnamon, cumin, orange blossom, tonka bean, sandalwood and cedarwood. All payments are handled securely. margin-bottom: 12px; display: block; } Dressed in a black and gold officer’s jacket, this intense eau de parfum is taking leadership of the Le Male range with great style and strength. margin-bottom: 7px; .cu-ribbon--text{ } display: flex; .cu-ribbon--constrain{ N°5 display: flex; An elegant woody oriental trail capturing the charisma and power of a leader. width: 100%; height: 2rem; "What a cucumber!" font: 1rem/1.3 arial, sans-serif; I am a female and am constantly complimented on how good I smell! Boots has products available in other retail outlets in a number of countries, select from the country-specific sites below to find out more: @media screen and (max-width: 1280px){.promo-espot{display: none !important;}} Notes: The top notes of Jean Paul Gaultier Le Male are artemisia, mint, cardamom, and bergamot. } Gift Set 2 x 7ml EDT + 2 x 7ml Essence de Parfum. €5 or free when you spend €40 or more @media screen and (max-width: 1280px){.promo-espot{display: none !important;}} Jean Paul Gaultier Le Male Le Parfum is an Oriental fragrance for men.This is a new fragrance launched in 2020. .cu-pdp-text { As an example, an order of 10 products will give you a discount of €9, and this discount can of course be combined with other offers and discounts as you please. .cu-pdp { Free delivery on orders over €40 font-size: .875rem; The home of discount fragrance & beauty products - Est. Le Mâle was and is my most frequently bought perfume ever. Attention sailors! Never be without your favourite Boots products with our international delivery options. Some RRPs may be estimated or converted from other currencies. padding: .5rem; } justify-content: space-around; Le Male by Jean Paul Gaultier is a fresh and aromatic fragrance for men. Jean Paul Gaultier le Male has been the only fragrance I have worn since I was introduced to it years ago. color: #333; } Forever the fragrance of the moment. display: none; "ItemThumbnailImage" : "/wcsstore/null/image not defined" I got my first bottle as far back as I can remember in 1998 and from then on I have a bottle of this fragrance in my collection until today. This product is temporarily unavailable online. height: 2.5rem; justify-content: center; Le Male by Jean Paul Gaultier is a fresh and aromatic fragrance for men. background-color: #e5eff9; This means that you can save plenty of money on bigger orders. Find the right products for your skin, When skincare meets make-up: discover your perfect No7 foundation, No7 Skin Pastes Explained : The Next Generation of Face Masks, Discover No7 Advanced Retinol 1.5% Complex Night Concentrate, visit discover no7 advanced retinol 1.5% complex night concentrate. .cu-ribbon__generic{ Shop now, @media screen and (max-width: 1280px){.promo-espot{display: none !important;}} } .cu-ribbon--icon{ Black Friday Starts Early! Coronavirus (COVID-19) customer information } color: #FFF; Boots.ie is a trading name of Boots Retail (Ireland) Limited. Hurry, ends soon! JEAN PAUL GAULTIER FACTORY. .cu-pdp-text { We've found one or more places that match your search. .cu-pdp-seg-hide_tablet { color: #004990; display: -webkit-flex; I think I have to blame JPG for this review after using Le male for many years I have found the fragrance getting weaker and weaker along with it now only lasting about an hour? flex-grow: 1; margin: 0 auto 1rem auto; Le Male Eau de Toilette will add a distinguished touch to any man’s collection. .cu-ribbon{ box-sizing: border-box; } display: block; padding: 0; display: -webkit-flex; margin-top: 12px; width: 100%; was my first thought, among other things because the smell in my head reminded me strongly of the classic cucumber (don't ask me where it comes from, everyone has his own associations - and "cucumber" is not something I enjoy jumping for joy).