In this post, I want to share my thoughts and experiences with this Jean Paul Gaultier scent and find out if it is really worth all the hype? Comparing online and it doesn't match some "official" manufacturing details. Out of these cookies, the cookies that are categorized as necessary are stored on your browser as they are essential for the working of basic functionalities of the website. BEST Guy Cologne Thus Far! The líquid doesnt come out. The bath products are shaped liked paint tubes. Bottles of Ultra Male have been discontinued, but you can buy them online, and the sillage and longevity are fantastic. The nose behind this fragrance is Francis Kurkdjian. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. Reviewed in the United States on June 8, 2020, Reviewed in the United States on August 1, 2018, This cologne has a unisex vibe that I can’t get with. They all agree on one thing it smells amazing and it does. What I’m ultimately left with, is a vanilla and lavender fragrance, with the remnants of a powerful mint. Notes include:  orange blossom, mint, lavender, woods, vanilla, tonka bean, cinnamon, and more. Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. I really enjoy the vanilla/tonka/amber blend that comes through towards the middle of the wear. In my eyes it would work for unisex although it seems to smell best on him. It’s been such a popular fragrance for so long, that it doesn’t have the same unique vibe, it may have once had. This is a cheap knockoff. Longevity wise, I usually get 6+ hours of use out of it, which while not spectacular, is usually enough for most daily purposes. I would say Le Male is a great choice for a wintertime fragrance or even during the cooler days of Fall. Yes, I do. You can still see all customer reviews for the product. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. The only real downside, is the performance is just decent, but not amazing. The original Le Male is still an awesome fragrance to wear and always super popular. Others, such as, Acqua Di Gio are perennial best-sellers and it seems worn almost universally. It can be an intense sort of opening, but it settles down fairly quickly to get to the best parts of the fragrance. What’s interesting is the slight bergamot note in the top, which adds a citrus touch to a freshly spiced start. There's a problem loading this menu right now. The can is a nice touch and easy to open just pull bottom off can. Reviewed in the United States on February 16, 2020, Reviewed in the United States on February 8, 2015. I didn't deserve what I got, Reviewed in the United States on February 19, 2020. Reviewed in the United States on April 30, 2017. Jean Paul Gaultier LE MALE Eau De Toilette pays tribute to a symbolic figure who has long been a source of inspiration for Jean Paul Gaultier: the sailor. I've recently got a replacement from an actual brick-and-mortar store and that one is stronger and last a LONG time (hours) with just 1 or 2 sparys. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, See all details for Jean Paul Gaultier Le Male, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. I have been using it since it was come out in 1995. simply my scent! 3,705 global ratings | 1,844 global reviews. I absolutely adore Jean Paul Gauthier’s products. This website uses cookies to improve your experience while you navigate through the website. I highly recommend this to any woman looking for your man to smell great or any man looking for a scent that stands out! To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. The one I bought with this seller is not only too expensive, but it also doesn't smell like the ones I have previously used. The bottle is in the shape of a male torso and packaged in what looks like a baked bean tin. not really recommended for dry skins, it's more like greasy skins due to its citric scents. While Opium goes for a smoky and exotic kind of spice, Le Male is more of a fresh and woodsy type of scent. 7.6 / 10 1526 Ratings Le Mâle (Eau de Toilette) is a popular perfume by Jean Paul Gaultier for men and was released in 1995. Jean Paul Gaultier Ultra Male Reviewed by Charles-Philippe Bowles, on 10 January 2018. It’s not something that will make you stand out as unique, and maybe that’s a good thing for some guys. You can still see all customer reviews for the product. I no longer think that it’s the best JPG fragrance, as that title now belongs to Ultra Male. They should not be allowed to sell this and not accept a return. Reviewed in the United States on June 22, 2020. Dior Homme Sport by Christian Dior Review, Best David Beckham Colognes for Men: Top 5 Fragrances, 5 Best Smelling Antonio Banderas Colognes, Bergamotto di Calabria by Acqua di Parma Cologne Review, L’Homme Parfum Intense by Yves Saint Laurent Review, Index of all of our Fragrance Reviews for Men and Women. There's a problem loading this menu right now. Reviewed in the United States on August 4, 2019, GREAT cologne clean and sweetish scent. I was not sure to even purchase since the price was half of the cost of La Male in the store, the description seem to be as if it was the real deal. Le Male by Jean Paul Gaultier is a Oriental Fougere fragrance for men.Le Male was launched in 1995. Le Male is good at what it does, which is provide a nice scent, versatility, good projection and longevity, and still manages to be quite sexy and alluring to the opposite sex. They have trained « noses » to maintain the quality of the notes in all perfumes. TOP COLOGNE GIFT SETS FOR THE HOLIDAY SEASON! Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. Reviewed in the United States on August 31, 2018. Overall, do I still like Le Male by Jean Paul Gaultier? Top notes are Lavender, Mint, Cardamom, Bergamot and Artemisia; middle notes are Cinnamon, Orange Blossom and Caraway; base notes are Vanilla, Tonka Bean, Amber, Sandalwood and Cedar. MANY people (females) have asked him or I what he is wearing. Upside: My kitchen tile floor smells awesome! Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Absolutely love this!! Reviewed in the United States on October 6, 2018. These cookies will be stored in your browser only with your consent. Beyond the vanilla note, the spiced mint and cinnamon kick in pretty strong from the beginning, along with the lavender. I did not think I was paying for a fake fragrance! Le Male Le Parfum by Jean Paul Gaultier is a Oriental fragrance for men. I have read several reviews about this cologne on several sites. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. Reviewed in the United States on August 16, 2019. It’s soft and delicate. I got the sense that this was a fake Jean Paul Gautier. NOTE, this item is one of the top selling of men's cologne therefore it is one of the top of knock-offs. A blend of warm and tantalising notes, Ultra Male is an ideal choice for the younger gentleman looking for a seductive fragrance." Le Male by Jean Paul Gaultier is in the latter category, it is a consistent best selling cologne, and widely recognized as one which smells fantastic. As it dries down, the cinnamon starts to drop off for me, and I get more warmth and woods in the undertones. Also, Le Male does strike me as a bit synthetic smelling overall, but again, I do enjoy this fragrance. It's delivered in a look-a-like antique Crisco cylinder tin can. A reassuring fragrance with an extremely modern trail. Still uncertain if its the real thing.... doesn't seam to last long. The bottle was not filled with the real fragrance. It all comes together as very sweet with a green minty spice, sort of synthetic smelling, but that is mostly at the opening stages. There are so many options when it comes to buying men’s colognes that there are some fragrances which get overlooked. This website uses cookies to improve your experience. Le Male Le Parfum was launched in 2020. In this post, I want to share my thoughts and experiences with this Jean Paul Gaultier scent and find out if it is really worth all the hype? It came with a problem in its pomp. It’s for men but I wear it and always get compliments. I saw a question asking if females could wear it b/c the person didn't like female perfume. As far as the shape of the bottle yes it is a man wearing fairly tight underwear and what looks like a tight shirt but frankly I’ve seen worse on cable, and I find the bottle to be a very sexy statement. We also use third-party cookies that help us analyze and understand how you use this website. At least, in the main notes. It is a basic and fairly inexpensive scent for guys to try out and maybe develop into a daily wear. Very disapointed. It's going into the trash !!! The lines on the shirt must line up, the bottle IS EMBOSSED on the back (not done on fakes as it's too expensive) and taller sprayer neck which is shiny, not dull and scratched up. It’s not cheap, but you get the quality you pay for. This stuff is fake. Loooove this fragrance!!! Oh... and yes the bottle is genuine glass. Revisiting Le Male, nowadays, I really do get a  lot of similarities between it and Luna Rossa Sport. Your source for reviews on the top fragrances.