On December 14, just after midday Ms Haylen welcomed twins into the world. “It’s a bit of an adjustment but he’s a lovely little three-year-old,” Ms Haylen said. As community sports club return to the field this month after a long hiatus caused by Covid-19, five local clubs have secured increased funding through the 2019-20 Summer Hill Local Sports Grant Program. And while most three-year-olds wouldn’t like to give up their share of attention, new big brother Archie has fallen in love with his siblings. Invalid postcode. “I’m still going to be around as an MP, I’ve always got my eyes and my ears open,” Ms Haylen said. n>v��b��{*��j�/�:�O�Zmo_�+Q?,2q�Ҧ����ǖKi*hl"�v�,��m�km�a��N\�ۋoE� qu���g�dyo �e����+���7y��Ű��_�H���C�O� ��u� Waverley resident Maria Moran said she had been trying to raise concerns about her local crossing for three years. endstream endobj startxref The new seat of Summer Hill is now in the hands of Labor’s Jo Haylen. Jo Koy often credits his mother for his success saying her support gave him the boost to pursue his career as a comedian. �EE���XS�ARV����*��CO��}���r�r3O��]�\$�O7?S�)��4)�,��49�.˗iR;{qW�I�N�Z�Pe����;D!�3~���%��CN�H��u=���7�MJ� ��U��\;���ؠ�}�Ć_��S۷���4yV'���?P���;�X�V١��������f��_:�A� �'m��,��w�[�:�X�y�R+$Ǟl�fc�B�Y�`���(�"5*i�Cqi�����(�@q���o]ے�� Ms Haylen said she would try to continue the success of Carmel Tebbutt, who retired at this election. NSW public school students to return to classrooms full time, Coronavirus forces closure of two Sydney schools, one day after students returned full time, These key dates will finalise the US election results, Britney Spears 'won't perform again' if father remains in control of her life, 'This is not the first transition': Scott Morrison and Joe Biden hold first phone hook-up, Ukraine President Zelenskiy hospitalised after contracting COVID-19, Angry Anderson's ex-wife hugs their son's killer after manslaughter verdict, 'Age is just a number': 44-year-old mum Kylie Hilder oldest woman to play State of Origin, Families dash across SA to be re-united with loved ones in Western Australia, Pat Turner holds a mirror to the nation as she reflects on the legacy of Charles Perkins, Inquiry to review harassment within South Australia's Parliament, Teen allegedly assaulted by police in Byron Bay took acid on night of arrest, court told. Ms Haylen said he is a very proud big brother who loves to kiss and cuddle his new brother and sister. He also had Chambers in Melbourne (Evatt Floor, Douglas Menzies Chambers) and has been admitted in Victoria, Queensland and Western Australia. Labor said about 3,400 "parents, teachers and residents" responded to its school-safety survey, which asked why people did not feel comfortable letting children walk or ride to class. © 2016 Jo Haylen. The mother of three also hopes to be a role model for young women and show those planning to start a political career that you can have a family too. [7], Haylen J became a Judge of the Industrial Court of New South Wales in 2001, he is also a Deputy President Member, Industrial Court of NSW.