Refurbishing or “flipping” is not just a way to make money, but a good way to make money if you’ve got the skill. Like the website testing; if you sign up for all the ones hes listed and google for more (there is a youtube video about them) I think there are like 8 of them and they pay $10 a test or more and most do at least one a week. By far the most rigorous of all the options, this is available only for females who are prepared for a harsh drug regimen, lots of shots and blood draws, and a whole host of nasty side effects. If you are doing something quick, like a few lines of voice-over work, this is a great way to pump out a bunch of work and make your profit efficiently. If you want to work through an agency to help you score some clients (at the cost of middleman fees) look into something like Fetch Pet Care. Assuming that the lawn care business in your area hasn’t been totally covered already (as it has where I live) then this is a surefire way to make some extra money. I am game for anything. This ... - Continue -, "How can I travel the world and get paid?" What ... - Continue -, "Where can I sell my gift cards near me and get cash instantly?" Cons: You may have to work irregular hours (especially when just starting out). Go door to door and offer to paint the house address on the curb for the owners for a reasonable price (like $5.) Some organizers even specialize in special niches, like corporate offices, so it is a job with a surprising amount of diversity. However, if you meet the criteria, you could be making $60 or so dollars per donation. There is one guy named Reza in San Francisco, who mostly does furniture assembly. You can read a detailed version of this idea, along with a list of sites you can sell your hair for cash on, here. Performs digital mammogram procedures on screening and diagnostic patients. That is over $21,000, and he has been a member since only May 2014! Go looking for things that are still in resellable condition, or looking for things that you can easily fix and sell (and don’t forget to factor in shipping if you have to mail it off!). It works best if you live in a city, but also would work well for residential development. Indeed ranks Job Ads based on a combination of employer bids and relevance, such as your search terms and other activity on Indeed. We’ve all seen a clown, or a Mickey Mouse, or a Buzz Lightyear at a party at least once! I have made thousands of dollars by simply picking up stuff people want to get rid of, cleaning them up and selling them back on Craigslist for a profit. For some, that’s a full day’s worth of pay! “Dumpster diving” doesn’t need to be taken literally, either. Make sure you think critically about your situation before you make any serious commitments to these ideas. It’ll only take you a moment to get done and will net you a nice earning if you can get multiple houses done. By combining a few of these options you will have a much better chance of earning an additional $1000 per month without getting a second full-time job. 117 Ways to Make Money During Coronavirus, Want to get paid to teach English online? You can either try tutoring sites like Tutor.com, or create classes (make a video or an article about whatever subject you are an expert on) and upload to a site like Udemy where people can pay to access your material. If you go through shops like Etsy, you can find thousands of people who are potential customers for your handmade wares. Again, these are just a few options just to give you an idea of the kind of extra income opportunities that are available these days. This is a job that focuses on the suburbs. Use BookScouter.com to find the highest paying book buyback site for any kind of book. This is organizing at a professional level, after all, and you wouldn’t want to disappoint your client with a cheap job. We are looking for experienced Certified Nursing Assistants with a proven track record of success. Become a Paid Participant in a Medical Trials, Other Ways to Earn an Extra Thousand (or more) Every Month, National Association of Professional Organizers, Magic Ears: Get Paid to Teach English Online to Chinese Students (Earn up to $26/hr), Get Paid to Travel Abroad: Grabr Makes It Easy to Earn Money While Traveling, Gift Card Exchange Kiosk Near Me: Get Cash for Your GCs in Person. If you have another, more time consuming skill like Adobe Illustrator, this might not be the best way to earn extra money, but it might still be profitable depending on the cost of living in your country (and yes, Fiverr is an international service!). A proven track record of selling 90 - 110 used cars per month. Either way, there are a lot of websites that need things written, everything from short news blurbs and more dynamic, full-length articles. A clear and easy way for any level of a writer to make some money. Maybe you’re fantasizing about saving up for a vacation, or a luxury purchase…. You can use a site like SpermBankDirectory.com to find sperm bank centers near you. You’d love to have an extra $50, $100, $500.