Forever my lady We knew that from the start - Baby Forever my lady It's like a dream I'm holding you close You're keeping me warm If this is ecstacy Forever my lady I say just what i mean Forever and ever I pray is what i see Lady, you and i Will never fall apart,no no You and i I say we made it And i say we made it from the start The day We fell so far in love Now our baby is born So healthy and strong Forever my lady, it's like a dream And it means so much to me Forever, forever, forever So you're having my baby And it means so much to me There's nothing more precious Than to raise a family If there's any doubt in your mind You can count on me I'll never let you down Lady believe in me You and I Will never fall apart You and I We knew right from the start, baby, baby The day We fell so far in love Now our baby is born, healthy and strong Now our dreams are reality … Now our dreams are reality And I pray that you will always stay with me I'm holding you close, you're keeping me warm IF there's any doubt in your mind You and I The day we fell so far in love The day we fell so far in love Note: When you embed the widget in your site, it will match your site's styles (CSS). Said, "I pray every night, baby Than to raise a family I'm holding you close Now our baby is born healthy and strong I'm holding you close This empty scene An annotation cannot contain another annotation. We fell in love so far We fell so far in love Forever my lady, it's like a dream There's nothing more precious Lady, you and I Now our baby is born, healthy and strong Forever my lady, it's like a dream Make sure your selection Forever, forever, forever Forever, forever, forever, so you're having my baby And it means so much to me, there's nothing more precious Than to raise a family, if there's any doubt in your mind … Will never fall apart, no no The day Make sure your selection You and I, I say we made it Forever my lady Healthy and strong Tell me where will I go you can count on me It's like a dream-oooo You can count on me, I'll never let you down We fell so far in love Life would have no meaning And I pray that you will always stay with me (Forever my lady) Now our baby is born Cannot annotate a non-flat selection. Ah yeah, baby Lyricapsule: The Surfaris Drop ‘Wipe Out’; June 22, 1963, Lyricapsule: The Byrds Drop ‘Mr. Note: When you embed the widget in your site, it will match your site's styles (CSS). I say just what I mean Forever my lady, it's like a dream An awful sight to me if I ever lose you Yeah, Forever My Lady Copyright: Writer(s): Albert Joseph Iii Brown, Donald Degrate Lyrics Terms of Use, So you're having my baby