SKU: sfsh005 Category: Fresh Shellfish & Fresh Crab Meat. For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Javascript in your browser. Truly awesome, fresh food and excellent shipping logistics!!! For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Javascript in your browser. Maine Live Lobsters and Fresh Seafood Shipped to your home, family, friends & business associates in a Decorative Gift Package! All Rights Reserved, CUSTOMER SERVICE ( Qty 1 per ) $ 7.99. Everything was as advertised! Seafood of the Month Club - FREE SHIPPING, Fresh Seafood Gift Packages - FREE SHIPPING, New England Clam Chowder & Fresh Seafood Chowders. Precooked Jonah crab claws are great as appetizers and in dip. I was given very helpful advice on what to order and serving size for a din... Shopping around? Approximately 10-12 Jonah crab claws per pound. The relatively large claws can be an affordable substitute for stone crab claws, with cooked Jonah ones selling for about half the price. My friend bought it and we got to help eat it! Only registered users can write reviews. Cheesy Lobster and Roasted Cauliflower Casserole, Seared Salt Block Tuna with Citrus, Chile, and Herb Salad, Pan Roasted Halibut with Wild Mushrooms and Cauliflower Risotto, Seared Tuna Steak Salad Niçoise with Lemon Dijon Mustard Vinaigrette, Lobster Fettuccine with Lemon Crème Sauce, Skip to the beginning of the images gallery, Maine Lobster Bisque w/ Lobster Meat - 16 oz. We tried steaming it but we didn't steam it long enough and needed a little more time. I bought a gift certificate for lobster and donated for an auction. Special Price$25.99Regular Price$39.99. Will buy from you again! Learn how we package and ship perishable products to ensure your package arrives fresh. Buy 5 for $23.99 each and save 8%. Keep up the good work. Cheesy Lobster and Roasted Cauliflower Casserole, Seared Salt Block Tuna with Citrus, Chile, and Herb Salad, Pan Roasted Halibut with Wild Mushrooms and Cauliflower Risotto, Seared Tuna Steak Salad Niçoise with Lemon Dijon Mustard Vinaigrette, Lobster Fettuccine with Lemon Crème Sauce, Skip to the beginning of the images gallery, Snow Crab Legs - 2 x 8 oz - 12 oz Clusters. Notify me when the price drops. For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Javascript in your browser. Only registered users can write reviews. You'll want to be sure you have some shell crackers on hand when you order Jonah crab claws. Georges Bank Cod Georges Bank Haddock Georges Bank Monkfish Cape Cod Bluefish Cape Cod Tautog Gulf of Maine Pollock Gulf of Maine Acadian Redfish Gulf of Maine Hake Great experience with ordering my first fresh seafood order. Thaw and Serve. Though most often served chilled, Jonah crab claws are quite tasty when warmed and doused in melted butter and lemon. M-F 8AM-10PM, SAT-SUN 9AM-9PM EST. JavaScript seems to be disabled in your browser. FREE 1-DAY SHIPPING & NO SATURDAY FEE | *$100 min. They will make getting the meat out fun and easy. Product of Canada. Address of the internet retailer or store with this item at a lower price: Our Jonah crab claws always come from wild-caught crab. These jumbo Jonah crab cocktail claws make from an impressive appetizer. Wild Caught, Sustainable.