Let's try another floor! ", "Quiet, now. I suggest we go check out another floor. Let's go to another floor! I'm gonna sense around here. To do this, she sends twenty-five reprogrammed robots back in time and, with her father conveniently away on a business trip, she takes over Mystery Mountain, the literal \"mountain mansion\" where she and h… ", "I think we should go to another floor, there are no mission clues here. ", "This floor's empty! 8:08. JumpStart Preschool: Who Left the Juice in the Caboose? KanashimiMaria 28,397 views. Each of the twenty-five missions has four clues to create a profile: Who, What, When, and Where. I'm getting a strong clue reading...", "We're on easy street! ", "What a drag! ", "Okay, there aren't any mission clues on this floor. I'm gonna try to sense this area out for clues. The Mission Clues are hidden objects in JumpStart Adventures 3rd Grade: Mystery Mountain that provide information about how to find the androids that Polly Sparks sent back in time. JumpStart 2nd Grade Readers: CJ and the Mysterious Map, JumpStart World "Growing Smart" Laugh with Me Botley, JumpStart World "Growing Smart" Tag Along Laptop. Set in a retro-futuristic universe, the game concerns Polly Spark, the bratty daughter of an apparently very wealthy inventor, and her attempt to alter history so that her inane answers to a history quiz she failed will be correct. Let's try another floor! Let's Play Jumpstart 3rd Grade - Mission 15: Slob-bot Part 1 https://jstart.fandom.com/wiki/Mission_Clue?oldid=36961, "Stand back now, while I sense the place out. ", "Huh, I'm not getting any leading on this floor! Let's go to another floor! I've got a strong clue reading...", "This is convenient! ", "This floor's empty! ", "Keep still while I search around for clues. There aren't any here! The Mission Clues are hidden objects in JumpStart Adventures 3rd Grade: Mystery Mountain that provide information about how to find the androids that Polly Sparks sent back in time. JumpStart Wiki is a FANDOM Games Community. I'm gonna sense out this area. ", "Hey, I'll need some silence while I try to sense this area out. JumpStart Kindergarten: Why Did the Bus Stop? Out of Luck! I'm gonna run a sweep of this floor! ", "Nothing here! Let's go search somewhere else. ", "My sensors indicate that Polly hasn't left any mission clues on this floor. ", "No clues on this floor! I'm sensing a mission clue...", "Voila! Let's try another floor. Let's check out another floor! ", "Out of luck! There is a total of 100 clues to find in the entirety of the game. ", "Shh...! ", "Let's move on! ", "No mission clues here! We should search for clues on the other floors. This floor is clueless. ", "Sensors on! JumpStart 1st Grade Readers: Just in Time! Loading ... JumpStart 3rd Grade - The Observatory - Duration: 8:08. Mission 15: Microscope answers - Jumpstart 3rd Grade D-Bone Capone. Once the clues have all been collected, they are brought to the Wheel of Invention in the Time Machine Mission Control. We need to look on the other floors. ", "There are no mission clues on this floor. No mission clues! ", "We need to check out another floor for mission clues. Each of the twenty-five missions has four clues to create a profile: Who, What, When, and Where. No mission clues here. ", "Nope, nothing here! Let's check out another floor. There are no mission clues here! Let's check out another floor! ", "Hey, we're in luck! Let's go search the lower floors. There's no mission clue here! Take your favorite fandoms with you and never miss a beat. ", "Oh, I'm sorry, but I'm not getting any clue leadings here. There's another clue...". ", "Nuts! ", "Careful, now. Let's try another one! ", "Nope! JumpStart Adventures 3rd Grade: Mystery Mountain, JumpStart Adventures 4th Grade: Haunted Island, JumpStart 3D Virtual World: Quest for the Color Meister, JumpStart Advanced 2nd Grade: Fundamentals, JumpStart Advanced Kindergarten: Fundamentals, JumpStart Adventures 5th Grade: Jo Hammet, Kid Detective, JumpStart Adventures 6th Grade: Mission EarthQuest, JumpStart Adventures 4th Grade: Sapphire Falls, JumpStart Advanced 2nd-4th Grade: Mystery Club series, JumpStart 3D Virtual World: My First Adventure, JumpStart 3D Virtual World: The Legend of Grizzly McGuffin, JumpStart 3D Virtual World: Trouble in Town.