Kaanchi: The Unbreakable is a 2014 Indian Hindi-language romantic film produced and directed by Subhash Ghai, starring newcomer actress Mishti and Kartik Aaryan in lead roles supported by veteran actors Rishi Kapoor and Mithun Chakraborty. Hazel Crowney Gargi Patel I am not in a hurry to release the film as I don't want to repeat the mistake I did with my last film" and added that "Most of the films which do not do well because of the pressure of its release date. Kuldeep Sareen Subhash Ghai is back with his film making style. Filming occurred in locations around Mumbai and Nainital. This movie can do ₹8Cr collections on almost the first day at the box office. Ramna Wadhavan Pageviews for each item are divided by the aggregate number of pageviews generated by the items displayed. Shahzad Sheikh Subhash Ghai Great work by Mr. Subhash Ghai yet again. The budget of (nearly) every movie ever made. Mishti A small town girl Kaanchi is strong and fights against injustice happening around she is in love with her childhood friend Binda they families also want them to get married.Kakda brothers Shyam and Jhumar want to capture their village land and turn it into a industrial hub while Binda opposes them.Sushant son of Shyam Kakda falls in love with Kaanchi and wants to marry her but Kaanchi rejects him in frustration Sushant kills Binda before their wedding,Kaanchi then travels to Mumbai and starts working in house of Kakda to complete her revenge against their family. Rishi Kapoor Dolly Kitty Aur Woh Chamakte Sitare Review, Shubh Mangal Zyada Saavdhan Public Review, BHOOT: Part One – The Haunted Ship Public Review, Gamanam: Trailer | Shriya Saran | Ilaiyaraaja |…, It’s My Life | Nana Patekar | Harman Baweja |…, Sayonee - Teaser | Tanmay Ssingh | Arijit Singh |…, Namumkin Tere Bin Jeena | Trailer | Anmol Chopra…, Beats Of Radhe Shyam | Prabhas | Pooja Hegde. Disclaimer: The Box Office Data are compiled from various sources and by our own research. Can she singlehandedly bring down a bunch of corrupt men? Besides deploying their own marketing team, Mukta Arts partnered with web channel Trendspotters.tv for web and social-media promotion. Titu's best-friend Sonu doubts Sweety's character and tries to break the marriage while Sweety tries to do opposite and which leads to war between Bromance and Romance. After few days she finds out that Sushant is returning to India and is going to stay with Jumar Kakda (Rishi Kapoor). [15][18][21] The lead actress Mishti failed to impress and her acting skills were criticised. Studios and film-makers often try to keep the information secret and will use accounting tricks to inflate or reduce announced budgets. The inner power of a woman who represents over one million suppressed youth against injustice in … Amardeep Jha And this film will definitely prove to be a hit, we are only guessing this. Can she singlehandedly bring down a bunch of corrupt men? Dangal China Box Office Collection : Lifetime 1988 Crores Worldwide. All rights reserved.For reprint rights. Subhash Ghai, the showman of Bollywood, is back on the silver screen after a long gap with his latest release in the form of ‘Kaanchi’. , A furious Kaanchi leaves for Mumbai seeking revenge on the Kakda family. April 25, 2014 2:39 pm. The inner power of a woman who represents over one million suppressed youth against injustice in the country. Previous Article Zero Review Next Article Zero Movie Budget & First Day Box Office Collection. Stay at home in this heat, the film is just going to add more misery, trust me. The music director Ismail Darbaar's son, Zaid Darbar assisted Subhash Ghai in the direction. Batla House Box Office Collection Day 5: Monday. KAANCHI fails on. Happy New Year … (2014). The sight of Ratanlal Bagula (Chandan Roy Sanyal) right in the b. [16][17][18][19][20][21] Subhash Ghai's direction was criticised compared to his previous movies Kalicharan, Karma, Karz and Pardes. Overseas First Weekend : $37,984 from 50 screens (epic disaster) Review Summary: KAANCHI could've been a riveting fare but doesn't rise beyond the ordinary in... Average Critic Rating: Read more. A mountain girl crosses swords with marauders because they threaten her love land and life. After that, it was a mixed bag with Yaadein, Yuvvraaj and Kisna So, one wonders about his latest film, Kaanchi. You must be a registered user to use the IMDb rating plugin. Well the movie has an interesting plot line attached to it, but ends up being an another disappointment from Mr. Ghai due to his outdated style of direction and overdose of everything attached to the film.