Now while the police have recorded statements of Sushant’s friends, cook and others, in the latest, I only asked for rehabilitation of poor farmers. Kolkata, Noida, Gurgaon, Upcoming Movies; Movie Reviews; Trending. It is later revealed that he was not killed, but is in fact a Kashmiri insurgent whose real name is Rehaan Qadri, and is the mastermind behind the attacks. Kajol Tyagi, Actress: Puncch Beat. Now it has come to light that Bihar Police is searching for Sushant’s flatmate, Siddharth Pithani, whom they’re yet to locate. Zooni Ali Beg (Kajol) is a blind Kashmiri woman who travels for the first time with her friends, Fatimah (Shruti Seth), Mehbooba (Sanaya Irani) and Rubina (Gautami Kapoor), and their dance teacher Helen (Lillete Dubey) to New Delhi to perform in a ceremony for Republic Day. Entry of Owaisi's AIMIM not good sign for Bihar: Tariq Anwar, Global media extensively cover NDA victory in Bihar election, PM Modi in focus, People violating Social distancing norms in delhi amid festive season, 5th Scorpene class submarine 'Vagir' launched, Social distancing norms get tossed amid festive season in Kalaburagi, 'Only God knows how long will this illusion last': Manoj Jha's jibe at Nitish's CM 'dream', Nitish Kumar and his journey: Up and down the ladder, '26 meetings, 4,000 km journey': How JP Nadda spearheaded BJP's Bihar campaign, Nitish Kumar set to become longest serving Chief Minister of Bihar, swearing-in next week, RJD-led Mahagathbandhan got just 0.03% votes less than BJP-JDU combine, Tamil Nadu reverses decision to reopen schools from November 16, Delhi govt bans Chhath Puja at community ghats as COVID-19 cases surge, ICMR, SII complete enrolment of phase-3 clinical trials for Covishield vaccine, Indian Navy launches fifth Scorpene class submarine Vagir - All you need to know, IPL 2020 | How Mumbai Indians achieved the 'fantastic five', Feel Mumbai Indians could win T20 World Cup: Michael Vaughan, AirAsia India to start flight service on Goa-Hyderabad route from Nov 18, Airlines allowed to deploy up to 70% capacity in domestic sector, Govt gives 50% subsidy for air transportation of fruits, vegetables from NE, Himalayan states, Alliance Air to operate Bengaluru-Kozhikode flight from November 11, Was Rahul Vaidya already engaged to Disha Parmar before entering Bigg Boss 14? Zooni has a procedure done that helps her see again, but when she comes out of surgery, she finds out that Rehaan was killed in a bomb blast in the city. This Biography is about one of the best Professional Cricketer of the world Kajol Tyagi including her Height, weight, Age & Other Detail… Expres The actor’s flatmate Siddharth Pithani has told Zoom in an interview, “Sushant had called me in the first week of January and said, ‘Please come back, I think we can do something …, The twists and turns in Sushant Singh Rajput’s suicide case refuse to come to an end. The statement from his dad says she didn’t even let him talk to his family! However it's not about money... it is about a principle. Producer Marut Singh and director …, The CBI team, probing the Sushant Singh Rajput death case, on Monday again visited the Cooper Hospital, where his autopsy was done, to question the doctors concerned on various points even as it continued to quiz the actor’s flatmate Siddharth Pithani and his cook Neeraj Singh on the events before …, As another day comes to a close, it’s time to look back at the biggest newsmakers who’ve made it to the trending entertainment news today. The lyrics were penned by Prasoon Joshi. Khan and Kajol were put into a romantic pairing for the first time with this film. Google Photos will stop offering free unlimited storage from June 2021: What to do? I mean in this video also keeping hands folded so that body language experts have a harder time? Jaipur, Kajol Tyagi is an actress, known for Puncch Beat (2018) and CLASS of 2017 (2017). Fanaa (transl. Priyank Sharma?s refers his onscreen mother Niki Walia as ?NikiMaa? I will not apologise for my comments on the issue. We as filmmakers request all theatre owners of Gujarat to come forward and release the film. 06 March 2019 Addressing the media, director Kunal Kohli said, "All theatre owners or exhibitors who wish to release this film can request for protection and the government should extend support. Rhea's film Jalebi's actress Kajol Tyagi also said that the actress was 'oozing negativity' during the film. "[19], A single privately owned cinema in Jamnagar, Gujarat, screened the movie with police protection despite the threats. Malini Tyagi (Tabu) is a special intelligence agent brought in to assess the threat of the bomb blast, and the group responsible, an independent organization fighting for an independent Kashmir known as IKF. And the names he has been called, like ‘chaploos outsider’, ‘mafia supporter’ and ‘mediocre’, really …, As per a Miirror Now Bollywood news report, Rhea Chakraborty’s interrogation at the ED office in connection to suspicious monetary transactions from Sushant Singh Rajput’s financial accounts began a couple of hours ago. Actress reacts, Dharmendra shares throwback picture of Bobby Deol with Mala Sinha on her 84th birthday, Balika Vadhu's Anandi aka Avika Gor dating THIS Roadies contestant, shares love-filled post on Insta, Sania Mirza set for digital debut as herself in fiction series, India TV's team of IPL 2020: KL Rahul leads the star-studded lineup, Australia announce squad for Test series against India; Will Pucovski, Cameron Green earn call-up, Budget OnePlus Nord N10, N100 will only get Android 11: Here's why it not good news. Indore, Satyamev jayate back at you!”, In response to Krissann’s comment, Kajol wrote, “@krissannb I’m insanely proud of you for commenting I was part of jalebi before it went for the reshoot and shot with her for a couple of weeks and I remember Rhea oozing negativity. Kajol Tyagi has claimed that Rhea Chakraborty is ‘faking grief’ in the video shared by her after Sushant Singh Rajput’s father filed an abetment to suicide case against her. ‘Mat Ro Meri Jaan’, Sidharth Shukla consoles an emotional fan in Chandigarh showing his softer side — watch video | Bollywood Life. Destroyed) is a 2006 Indian Hindi-language romantic thriller film, directed by Kunal Kohli and produced by Yash Raj Films. This was the last film for which Jatin-Lalit composed as a duo (they split afterwards). https://www.hindustantimes.com/bollywood/rhea-chakraborty-s-co-star-kajol-tyagi-targets-her-claims-she-was-oozing-negativity-during-jalebi/story-Pe4nR2yGEnEF5JvcFgpyJO.html, Rhea Chakraborty’s Jalebi co-star Kajol Tyagi targets her, https://www.hindustantimes.com/bollywood/saif-ali-khan-on-acting-amid-the-pandemic-it-s-a-high-risk-profession-almost-like-working-at-a-hospital/story-0LYsigaQobRIkSlA8lWCsN.html, Saif Ali Khan on acting amid the pandemic: ‘We are in the frontline’, https://www.hindustantimes.com/bollywood/aamir-bashir-stars-come-with-their-baggage-i-hope-ott-won-t-succumb-to-star-power-as-that-would-affect-content/story-W1lxpaoDSbW49o209lgUXM.html, Aamir: I hope OTTs won’t succumb to star power as that would affect content, https://www.hindustantimes.com/bollywood/himansh-kohli-calls-out-fake-post-of-him-apologising-to-neha-kakkar-i-m-the-last-person-to-talk-about-neha-to-get-attention/story-ZIUai4AjLBcGsn4mljUEaO.html, Himansh Kohli on viral post of him apologising to Neha Kakkar: It’s fake, https://www.hindustantimes.com/bollywood/juhi-chawla-i-m-absolutely-not-a-birthday-person-but-my-little-joy-is-the-radio-playing-my-songs-on-the-day/story-NMTeAU3r6VuDXztNVMV51M.html, Juhi Chawla: I’m absolutely not a birthday person, Rhea Chakraborty’s co-star Kajol Tyagi targets her, claims she was ‘oozing negativity’ during Jalebi. , Chandigarh , Dehradun, Rhea's film Jalebi's actress Kajol Tyagi also said that the actress was 'oozing negativity' during the film. However, Zooni later sees the news report, and finds the trigger. Kajol Tyagi's comment over Rhea Chakraborty's video has set new sparks to the controversy. Some among these, like Deepika Padukone, have also …, Kangana Ranaut or her rather social-media team, which more or less is her mouthpiece, echoing all the sentiments of the actress, has come out and claimed that her Twitter account may be soon suspended, alleging that it’s the so-called Bollywood mafia, her favourite target other than star kids, who is …, The conspiracy theories surrounding Sushant Singh Rajput’s mysterious suicide keep getting murkier by the day. Choose an adventure below and discover your next favorite movie or TV show. And the most common of all these theories is about discrepancies in the actor’s autopsy details, filed by the forensic team of Mumbai Police. The man, Pravin Joshi, entered the bathroom of the theatre during intermission of one of the screenings and set himself on fire. His numbers were changed and we all know that ! Priyank Sharma?s refers his onscreen mother Niki Walia as ?NikiMaa? Looking for something to watch? Literally. Kajol Tyagi is an actress, known for Puncch Beat (2018) and CLASS of 2017 (2017). Listen to Kajol Tyagi latest movie songs. She commented, "@krissannb I’m insanely proud of you for commenting I was part of jalebi before it went for the reshoot and shot with her for a couple of weeks and I remember Rhea oozing negativity. Protests occurred against the film and Khan which included the burning of posters of the star in effigy. He admits that he loves Zooni, but also concedes that he can never see her again because of his dangerous life. If you've binged every available episode of the hit Disney Plus series, then we've got three picks to keep you entertained. The film was promoted with the tagline "Destroyed In Love...". Laying credence to this further …, From the past couple of days, a lot of Bollywood celebs have come forth to join the chorus, demanding a CBI inquiry for Sushant Singh Rajput, with several of them tweeting or sharing Instagram posts with the #CBIForSSR hashtag. Meanwhile, Rhea has filed an application in the Supreme Court to hear the entire case in Mumbai instead of Patna. Pushback begins, Congress part of pro-Art 370 alliance in J&K? Satyamev jayate back at you!. As Zooni is leaving the next day, Rehaan comes and takes her away with him. It is revealed that Rehaan is the man who placed the bomb blast in motion, then faked his death so that Zooni wouldn't come looking for him. YouTube faced massive outage in India and more countries; Back now: What happened? When her son asks if his father was wrong, Zooni tells him that his father did what he thought was right. ", Image Source : INSTAGRAMRhea Chakraborty's Jalebi costar Kajol Tyagi claims actress was 'oozing negativity' during shoot, Bihar DGP Gupteshwar Pandey in an exclusive interview with IndiaTV questioned Rhea absence and said, "Why is Rhea running away? Rehaan eventually reveals his true identity to them, keeping the information of his terrorism behind. Rehaan accidentally throws Zooni's father off a ledge, killing him. Rhea Chakraborty's 'Jalebi' co-star Kajol Tyagi reacted on the video statement that the actor released on Sushant Singh Rajput's death case. September 14, 2020 Entertainment 0. On her journey, she meets Rehaan Khan (Aamir Khan), a tour guide who flirts with her. [18] Their response was that if a cinema was concerned for their protection they could call on the police. We would like her to stand up and if she succeeds in proving herself innocent, we will not even touch her. Zooni had become pregnant after Rehaan's supposed death and has given birth to and raised her and Rehaan's son (also named "Rehaan" by Zooni). We all tried reaching him but we could not! Destroyed) is a 2006 Indian Hindi-language romantic thriller film, directed by Kunal Kohli and produced by Yash Raj Films.The film stars Aamir Khan and Kajol, with Rishi Kapoor, Kirron Kher, Tabu and Sharat Saxena in supporting roles.. Khan plays the role of a tourist guide in New Delhi named Rehaan Khan, while Kajol plays a blind Kashmiri woman, Zooni Ali Beg.