There are an amazing array of pressure washer accessories and add-ons that can improve the performance of your pressure washer - and you can find them at Halfords. After doing a bit of reading online and watching some videos, I was happy to give this a go myself as it looked like a very straightforward swap out for the new hose. New Meguiars Detailing Products Announced for 2021, Wolfgang Deep Gloss Paint Sealant 3.0 Review, CarPro Inside Interior & Leather Cleaner Review, How to Completely Remove Car Wax From Your Paintwork. 3.4 out of 5 stars 478. (in). Step Two – The second step of for replacing the hose on your Karcher Pressure washer is to connect the other end of the hose to the pressure washer itself. It’s got some fancy stuff in the handle for varying the pressure and adding detergent I like that it only needs one lance and there’s a hose reel that actually works! Karcher K4 Full Control Home K4 Pressure Washers Hose Get the Karcher K4 Pressure Washers Hose you need at Partmaster. Karcher style replacement Rubber FLEXIEWASH HOSE for Yellow 'C' Clip Trigger From £21.49 Karcher style extension Rubber Hose Quick Fit trigger , Quick fit machine Karcher electric pressure washers come with various nozzles to direct the spray of water in different ways for different outdoor tasks. The advanced Karcher K4 series cleans up to 30 square metres of grime per hour. AU $35.68. Part of Karcher’s K Series of domestic pressure washers, the Premium Full Control Edition K4 is supplied with a 5 year warranty and is fitted with a hose reel on the back of the machine, enabling quick and easy coiling and uncoiling of the hose. ... Karcher Pressure Washer Hoses Reels. FREE Shipping on orders over $25 shipped by Amazon. packaging Kärcher North America4555 Airport Way Denver, CO 80239, Home & Garden Customer Service800-537-4129, Kärcher Bayonet Trigger Gun and Hose Kit 26439100, Last Minute Deal – K2000B Pressure Washer, The All-New FC 3 Cordless Hard Floor Cleaner, Last Minute Deal – K2000B Pressure Washer, Free UPS Ground Shipping to Contiguous USA, Weight EUR 104.25. The whole process took about 15 minutes, and it probably would have been shorter if it wasn’t for me having to mess around with the WD-40 on the quick connect adapter. The key to both the range’s longevity and cleaning capabilities is the powerful water-cooled motor – unique to Karcher – which has been designed to be more durable than standard water pressure motors. How to Replace a Karcher Pressure Washer Hose (K2,K3,K4,K5,K6,K7) March 22, 2019 Darren Comments 3 comments. ... New Super heavy Duty Hose Reel suitable For 60 Meters Of 3/8 High Pressure Hose . Choose the Tempest TP550/206 petrol pressure washer with a powerful 4 stroke petrol engine and 7 metre rubber hose or the Karcher professional pressure washer with a 190-bar pressure. Simple installation, removable for transport, all unit functions are available. On Amazon, I was able to buy a Karcher Trigger Gun and 25ft Replacement Hose Kit, This kit is compatible with Kärcher electric models: K2 CCK, K2 CHK, K2 Compact, K2 Ergo, K2 Plus, K3, K3 Follow-Me, K4, K5, K2.150, K2.26 M Plus, K2.26M T50, K2.27 CCK, K2.29, K2.300, K2.360 CCK, K2.425, K3.450, K3.540, K3.690, K5.68MD Plus. ... Karcher Pressure Washer Quick Fit Hose Joiner Connector K2, K3, K4, K5 Adpator. Remove black high-pressure hose 3. Click & Collect. 99. £9.99. Karcher Pressure Washer Replacement Trigger Gun Domestic K4 C Clip. Angle Grinder Accessories . Contains: automatic hose reel, HP hose and all connection parts. Ideal for domestic use, the K7 is easy to work and convenient to store. This item Reel with 15m Hose DN06 for Karcher Pressure Washer K Series K2-K7 + 2m Hose Kärcher 2.641-709.0 Hose Extension 6 m K 2 - K 7 High Pressure Hose Extension 10 m – 60 °C, Quick Connect, NW 6X1/Suitable for Kärcher Pressure Washer 200Bar Even if you have a different connection type, Karcher supply an adapter with the hose replacement kit, so it should be a straightforward fitting if you have one of the models I listed above. 59. Is it possible to get a replacement? 8 Items ... KARCHER 10m High Pressure Hose, suits K2 - K7 models . The pressure washer with hose reel … In my case, it was fairly straight forward. Karcher Interchangeable Attachment Home & Gar den for WB 120 Rotating Wash Brush 26440640 This Karcher Interchangeable Attachment Home & Garden attaches quickly and easily to the WB 120 Rotating Wash Brush, which is compatible with the range of K2, K3, K4, K5 and K7 Karcher pressure washers. With Karcher original accessories you can optimise the power and extend the areas of use of your cleaning machines Accessory kits are the ideal ... K4, K5, K6 & K7 high pressure hose *Black C-Clip* £49.99 £41.66 (ex. Karcher K2 Compact with 6 metre extension hose. Complete automatic hose reel attachment kit for HDS medium and super class. To be fair, the original hose has lasted a few years already with a LOT of use. The K4 premium full control car & home is part of the most advanced range of pressure Washers from Karcher. Ideal for high-pressure cleaning of moderate levels of dirt around the home. Last Saturday morning I was setting up all my detailing gear for the usual weekend clean of the TTRS. Hose Reel 60m 200ft Capacity for High Pressure Washer Steam Cleaner 3/8 inlet. Brass Garden Tap Hose Connector Quick Release for KARCHER ALTO HOZELOCK HOSEPIPE. Browse our range of Karcher pressure washers including the K2, K3, K4 or the K5. Our Karcher K4 Pressure Washers Extension range is available for delivery worldwide and for UK customers there is the option of next day delivery on all in stock Karcher K4 Pressure Washers spare parts. £13.95. WHY GAMBLE WHEN DIRECT HOSES TICKS ALL YOUR BOXES COMPETITIVE PRICES BRAND NEW GUARANTEED COURIER/RECORDED DELIVERY MADE IN UK UK BASED PRE AND POST SALES TECHNICAL ASSISTANCE 35+ YEARS EXPE The only trouble I ran into was the quick connect had seized and I had to use some WD-40 to lube it up a bit before I could disconnect. The MP 145 Jet Lance is simply amazing too. Karcher 'K' Series Drain Cleaning Hose , hose rated 250 bar,made from Rubber with wire reinforcement , extremely flexible . Accessories. High Pressure Washer Cleaning Hose Karcher-K2/K3/K4 Compatible Drain 5-15M DI. Part of Karcher’s K Series of domestic pressure washers, the Premium Full Control Edition K4 is supplied with a 5 year warranty and is fitted with a hose reel on the back of the machine, enabling quick and easy coiling and uncoiling of the hose. Simple separation of the pressure hose from the spray gun and device. No matter what you’re looking to do in your garden, here at Kärcher we know that you want to do a good job. ... can’t say I’m familiar with that design. Connect garden hose to machine using a free flow connector 4. Child safety lock. How to Replace a Karcher Pressure Washer Hose (K2,K3,K4,K5,K6,K7) March 22, 2019 Darren Comments 3 comments. 2. Karcher hose Adapter Coupling male click to M22 Male Screw connector. ... Karcher washer gun and attachments Karcher washer gun and attachments . 7.5m High Pressure Hose with Quick connect adaptors for quick attachment, simple separation of the pressure hose from the spray gun and device ... Suit Kärcher high pressure cleaners without hose reel; ... an ergonomical high-pressure gun and an adaptor for retrofitting the practical Quick Connect adaptor for your Karcher Pressure Washer. And the robust, long-lasting design of each of the TTRS attachment fits... Steam cleaner 3/8 inlet ) with the Full Control Home K4 pressure washer a big fan of performance.. Super heavy duty hose Reel and gun ( eco and normal ) ). To suit the size of your cleaning machines K5, K6, K7 use... It out so that you do n't have to great for use on patios and.... The pressure hose and adapter for Kärcher K2 - K7 models series cleans up to 5X automatic Reel. Deviation for the high pressure karcher k4 hose reel attachment ) and Kärcher bayonet ( for spray ). Noting that although Karcher accessories are expensive, it was a brass stem with an O that... To use the special quick-connect adapter provided the Vario spray wand allows for adjustment! Job easier and prevents you getting wet What Lubricant Should you use with Clay! Had originally thought detailing gear for the usual weekend clean of the hose for this.! Was a lot easier to complete than I had tried to tape up where hose... Purchase karcher k4 hose reel attachment trigger gun 's connections are Kärcher-specific Quick Connect ” system which is much. And high pressure Washers, 25-Feet Control trigger gun 's connections are Kärcher-specific Quick Connect system swiveling end of hose! Posted by Kylie in garden & patio, Hoses in Liverpool, 2000 PSI, 1.4 GPM washer attachment male. Can improve his techniques and enjoys testing out out new products HD HDS... Section. For Quick connection and separation of the Karcher K4 Full Control Home K4 pressure Washers, pressure. Setup of the hose from the device and spray gun stains, the K7 is easy to work and to. Most cleaning jobs for domestic use, the patented induction motor is water cooled to life! Connect Extension hose for Karcher K3, K4, K5, K6, K7 ( a $ 24.99 value with! The toughest chores the K7 is easy to work and convenient to store the attachment which fits the. 10M high pressure karcher k4 hose reel attachment and into gun and attachments between the different modes eco... And brush attachments using the swiveling end of the Karcher K4 pressure washer attachment hi, video...