You just add the vitamin E oil into your conditioner and massage it into your strands. We did it all in one go—I used a semipermanent rinse to take her darker. "For a long time, we were doing a little bump on her base that would make it a little lighter and a littler golder, and then balayage with golden highlights," Zand told us. © 2020 Condé Nast. You can also do treatments with masks or oils. The hairline highlights, right where that peach fuzz goes around most of our foreheads, should be a baby blond shade. You could not improve upon this buttery blond in any way. https://www.thelist.com/120071/celebrities-look-totally-different-natural-hair What's her natural hair texture, and does hair texture affect the type of color you'll achieve? You may be able to find more information about this and similar content at piano.io, Jawara is Redefining Couture Hair With an Edge, 5 Easy Ways to Make Your Hair Grow Faster, Jennifer Aniston Has 50+ Different Hairtsyles, The 35 Absolute Best Products for Natural Hair. I also like to use vitamin E oil packs on the hair. October 12, 2017 - Frazer Harrison/Getty Images North America, Every Must-See Look From The 2019 Academy Of Country Music Awards, Comparing Princess Diana And Meghan Markle's First Major Royal Moments, Comparing Princess Diana And Kate Middleton's First Major Royal Moments, The Most Talked-About Looks From The 2019 Award Season Red Carpet, The Biggest Trends From The 2019 Award Season Red Carpet. Every item on this page was chosen by an ELLE editor. Do You Know The Natural Hair Color Of Your Favorite Celebs? I tried not to have any red in it because red can be harsh and it fades faster. I made them more baby-blond and added lowlights. Makeup ideas, product reviews, and the latest celebrity trends—delivered straight to your inbox. Although there will be a continuation of ombré, we'll start seeing extreme solid colors as well—platinum-blond and dark chocolate brown. Zand explained to me how she creates Hudson's signature shade. When you color your hair, it become drier—any advice for combating the additional dry winter air? To revisit this article, select My⁠ ⁠Account, then View saved stories. Her natural color is between a dark blond and light brown. Ask your colorist to go a little lighter on the ends. Kate Hudson Body Measurements Bra Size Height Weight Eye Hair Color Stats Born on April 19, 1979, Kate Hudson is an American actress who first rose to fame in 2000 through her performance in highly successful film Almost Famous for which she received nominations for several awards too. I do hair color and highlights tailored to the individual. How would you describe Hudson's natural skin tone? Kate Hudson has the exact, perfect hair color that she is meant to have. When I look at this photo of Kate Hudson, I hear Prince in my head... *Could you be...the most beautiful girl...in the world? She has more of a golden complexion so she can wear her hair really blond and fair and it looks good on her. Kate Hudson Hairstyles, Haircuts and Colors. It helps moisturize both your hair and skin. I always tell people to sleep with a humidifier. By keeping her base its natural shade, Hudson can go longer in between color appointments—six to eight weeks, according to Zand. Always take baby steps because it's easier to do more rather than undo. One of the go-to color pros that Hudson has used over the years is West Coast colorist Negin Zand. But her brunette hue is just as stunning and rom-com worthy. When people are considering becoming a redhead or blond is there anything they should consider? Kate Hudson Channels Penny Lane for New Chrome Hearts Sunglass Line, Jennifer Hudson Hints at 'Sex and the City 3', Kate Hudson Talks Little Black Dresses and Hoarding Clothes From Seventh Grade, 9 Fashion Insider Tips for Online Shopping. Or maybe you already have it? Honestly, how ridiculously smashing does she look? How has Hudson's hair color evolved through the years? Now, as for desperately wanting to copy the color, you wouldn't be the first. To revisit this article, visit My Profile, then View saved stories. Also, blond hair that's too golden can make people with gold in their skin look orange. So, knowing all this, would you try to get Hudson's hair color? We provide easy "How to style" tips as well as letting you know which hairstyles will match your face shape, hair texture and hair … One of the go-to color pros that Hudson has used over the years is West Coast colorist Negin Zand. Unfortunately, she's looking right at me—and anyone else with naturally dark brown hair. Sure, she's only 34, but I feel like this girl knows how to live, you know? Ad Choices, How to Copy Kate Hudson's Dreamy Blond Hair Color, When I look at this photo of Kate Hudson, I hear Prince in my head... Could you be...the most beautiful girl...in the world? Kate Hudson has the exact, perfect hair color that she is meant to have. Aunt Kamala Taught Me How to Be Ambitious, Oprah's Favorite Things 2020: The Fashion Edit, The ELLE cover girl's longtime colorist dishes on Hudson's perfect platinum hue, plus winter hair care and color trends, This content is created and maintained by a third party, and imported onto this page to help users provide their email addresses. She adds, "The moment I dyed my hair dark, it was, 'Oh, she's the hot Latin girl.' I loved it." That's for sure! To copy Hudson's color, you'll first need a golden blond base. Kate Hudson's Natural Hair Color: Brown. Kérastase Chronologiste is really good. Her natural color is between a dark blond and light brown. Use of this site constitutes acceptance of our User Agreement (updated 1/1/20) and Privacy Policy and Cookie Statement (updated 1/1/20) and Your California Privacy Rights. Sign Up for Our Newsletter. When hair color is too stripy I tend to paint in a lowlight to break it up—I always believe that the darker tone in someone's color is just as important as the highlight. "She doesn't like ashy tones at all—she likes the more golden, beachy, sun-kissed vibe." Try on a wig first and make sure you like the color. But that's the trend; there will always be demand. View yourself with Kate Hudson hairstyles. "A lot of people can wear it, I just don't like to go two shades lighter or darker than anyone's natural base," Zand says.