Jun 5, 2017 - This Pin was discovered by Andy. Discover (and save!) your own Pins on Pinterest Eva: I read somewhere she’s a natural blonde and I think her personal hairstyle is usually blonde natural waves, looks very effortless, which really suits her. View yourself with Kate Winslet hairstyles. She does an up-do for the red carpet every now and then. We provide easy "How to style" tips as well as letting you know which hairstyles will match your face shape, hair texture and hair density. May 17, 2015 - Kate Winslet looked stunning wearing her hair pulled back in a simple updo with flirty face-framing curls. Her makeup was done in luminous peachy-pink shades with eye-enhancing false lashes. These highlighted tresses are pulled back, twisted and pinned to the back of the head to create this gorgeous updo which will turn heads at any special occasion. Above: Kate in Longines ads. Kate Winslet Hairstyles, Haircuts and Colors. We provide easy "How to style" tips as well as letting you know which hairstyles will match your face shape, hair texture and hair … The waves were enhanced by the long layers cut around the back and sides to... Kate Winslet glowed her way through the NY premiere of The Reader with her new golden locks. She has been the ambassador for Longines watches since 2010 and the ad campaigns she does for them are amongst my fave looks of hers. View yourself with Kate Winslet hairstyles. This elegant golden blonde hairstyle is dressed in waves through the mid-lengths to ends adding shape and body to the sides making this a great hairstyle perfect to balance out... Kate Winslet stunned onlookers at the 82nd Annual Academy Awards with this gorgeous wavy hairstyle. These golden blonde locks are pulled back and dressed into this elegant updo perfect for any special occasion. Copyright © 2000 - 2020 TheHairStyler.com Pty Ltd. Powered by ProofFactor - Social Proof Notifications. Your suggestions and ideas are important to us.