Baby Biegel is on the way!" ", Lee and Joel married in 2004, but split after five years of marriage. "All I remember thinking was, 'Wow, that guy is handsome. © 2020 by Tango Media Corporation All Rights Reserved. "Our hearts are so full," the proud new mom added. Food is naturally of extreme importance to Lee. "I said yes," she captioned a photo of herself showing off her new bling and new fiancé. New Details About Erin Foster's New Husband. Someday we will have our happy new beginning,” she said. "We just needed some good news to be excited about," the mom-to-be added before pulling out a strawberry shake, announcing that she and Biegel were expecting a daughter. Katie Lee's little sous chef has arrived! Two months later, she shared they are having a baby girl, per People. she wrote on social media. Lee was married to real-life rock star, Billy Joel from 2004 to 2010, according to People. "In September 2018, I married the love of my life, Ryan Biegel in a small ceremony on the Amalfi Coast at our favorite restaurant, Lo Scoglio," she gushed in a post on her website. Credit: Here's everything we know about Katie Lee's husband, their marriage, and their pregnancy. In April, she revealed that the couple was expecting a girl to her The Kitchen co-hosts, saying in a virtual episode, "Ryan and I have some good news to share. Last night we went out on a date to a place called Din Tai Fung, a dumpling house, and ate a ton of dumplings. Now, Lee and Biegel are expecting their first child together in September 2020. "I know a family will happen for us; it's just not going to be as easy as we thought," she wrote of being optimistic for the future. Their Instagram accounts are filled with mouthwatering photos of food. And on Sept. 2, Katie and Ryan welcomed their new bundle of joy. There is so much pressure on women to look a certain way and while most mean well with baby questions, it can be hurtful. Katie Lee met Ryan Biegel on the set of her show, Beach Bites with Katie Lee, in 2016, and it seems like the television personality was smitten right away. Stay up to date on the latest vote tallies as compiled by The Associated Press' nationwide team, Princess Diana died when Harry was just 12 years old, The Sweetest Photos of Princes Harry with Diana, First-Time Voters Across the Country Share Why the 2020 Election Matters to Them. Food Network star Katie Lee has been spending time in the Hamptons with her husband, Ryan Biegel, and their cute rescue dog, Gus, during the coronavirus pandemic. Katie Lee and Ryan Biegel got married in Italy in September 2018, and it looked like it was straight out of a fairy-tale. Katie announced the news of her pregnancy on the morning of 26 February 2020 via an Instagram post- in which she could be seen flaunting her baby bump. "Ryan had signed on to be a producer for my first season of Beach Bites," Lee recalled to Vogue. Inside Katie Lee's relationship with her husband Ryan Biegel. The two got engaged and married in 2018. "Eating for two. At the event, guests indulged in vegetables and pasta, which was served with local wines. “One by one, they peeled off, until just the two of us were left. "I just took a moment and stood there and looked at him and soaked it in. New Details About Erin Foster's New Husband. Sharing a photo of herself and the new arrival snuggled up in bed, Lee revealed her daughter's name and birth date in her caption: "Welcome, baby Iris Marion Biegel 9.2.20 .". He also produced The Real Housewives of New York City in 2017 and 2018. The pair chose a lemon sponge cake called delizia al limone, and later on, everyone enjoyed a Limoncello and vodka cocktail to "really get the party going. Otherwise, Biegel has worked as a producer on a variety of shows, ranging from food-related to reality. Food Network star Katie Lee took to Instagram to announce that she and hubby Ryan Biegel welcomed a beautiful baby girl named Iris Marion Biegel on Sept. 2. He only worked on the first season of the show before he moved on to another project, but his little time on the show was more than enough for a spark and relationship to develop between the two of them. “Ryan had signed on to be a producer for my first season of Beach Bites,” she said, referring to her show on the Cooking Channel, Beach Bites With Katie Lee. After one said that I looked 'thick in the waist' I finally responded that it's not ok to comment on a woman's body and you never know what someone is going through. So, how did the two meet? "I'm the first person to say having that last name helped me get a foot in the door, but I feel like I can stand on my own two feet working toward my dreams.". "Eating for two? Text us for exclusive photos and videos, royal news, and way more. Lee announced her pregnancy in February via her Instagram page, revealing that she and her husband, Ryan Biegel, were expecting. A post shared by Katie Lee (@katieleekitchen), Who Is Mya's Husband? Fortunately, things worked out for the couple, and Lee revealed via Instagram that she is expecting baby No. '”, Their romantic relationship began a few months later in Punta Mita, Mexico. If he doesn’t propose on this trip, he’ll really miss a great opportunity.’”, Biegel popped the question on their second night at La Reserve Hotel. Surprisingly, Lee "didn't know much of Billy's music." “I’m not ready yet; ask me in a couple of months. ", Unfortunately, Lee realized it might take some time to have a child, so they tried IVF, per her doctor's recommendation. She took to Instagram with a photo of herself eating pasta captioned, "Eating for two, Baby Biegel is on the way! However, Lee first became famous when she started dating musician Billy Joel in 2003 after they met at the Peninsula Hotel in New York. I naively thought it would be easy. One night in Punta Mita, Mexico, the crew enjoyed cocktails on the beach but "one by one, they peeled off," she told Vogue. They've become kind of like our Italian family. They got engaged in Paris, the city of love. Lee, who said she has read similar infertility stories from many women online, went on to offer comfort to other couples experiencing the same struggles, sending her prayers for their own happy endings. The chef and cookbook author previously opened up in an exclusive essay for PEOPLE about her fertility challenges, addressing the fact that she and Biegel had had difficulties conceiving since their September 2018 wedding. Biegel stayed at a nearby hotel and arrived to the dockside nuptials via boat with members of the wedding party. '", Soon enough, Lee and Biegel were traveling all over — from Florida to St. Barths — and catching feelings for one another. "I looked out at him and I could feel my eyes well up with tears," she recalled to People. The crew enjoyed cocktails together on the beach. "We're on the trip, like I kind of thought, 'Listen, we're in Paris, and we're taking the Orient Express to Venice. So many of us are silently in pain. I get comments saying I look like I've gained weight so I must be pregnant. “Of course, for us, it’s all about the food!” Lee revealed. Never miss a story — sign up for PEOPLE's free daily newsletter to stay up-to-date on the best of what PEOPLE has to offer, from juicy celebrity news to compelling human interest stories. ", A post shared by Katie Lee (@katieleekitchen) on Feb 26, 2020 at 6:10am PST. After Biegel got down on one knee, Lee took to Instagram to announce the exciting news to her followers. The Food Network star, 38, welcomed her first child with husband Ryan Biegel on Wednesday, Sept. 2, she announced Thursday morning on Instagram. That was after he saw her as a guest judge on a Food Network show, All-Star Academy. Coyote Ugly Turns 20: Where Is the Cast Now? "It was very romantic," Lee gushed to People about their special night in the City of Light. That’s the type of thing we like to do together.”. Luckily, Biegel proposed to Lee in Paris at La Réserve hotel. Is Katie Lee married? ", Despite being in a happy relationship, Katie Lee got personal with her fans on Instagram and revealed she and husband Ryan Biegel were having trouble conceiving. Yes, Katie Lee is married to her husband, Ryan Biegel. Last May, Lee opened up about her struggles to get pregnant. "I know a family will happen for us, it is just going to be a different journey than we imagined," she wrote. She wed the rock musician in October 2004, just after she turned 23. “We like to do the same things. We will keep working toward it. He asked Katie to marry … The Food Network star, 38, welcomed her first child with husband Ryan Biegel on Wednesday, Sept. 2, she announced Thursday morning on Instagram. Congrats are in order for the brand-new parents! Sep 3, 2020, 14:15 EDT Food Network star Katie Lee took to Instagram to announce that she and hubby Ryan Biegel welcomed a beautiful baby girl named Iris … From homemade scallion pancakes to cacio e pepe, Lee and Biegel are clearly eating well. Katie Lee/Instagram. She recalled, "After we met, I went out and bought his Greatest Hits because I thought I should know what he did. ", The day was filled with several emotional moments, including when Lee saw her husband-to-be for the first time before the ceremony. When we were thinking about getting married, this was really the place that felt like it was right for us. "Fertility issues are supported to be private. “We wanted our wedding to be very relaxed, so the evening before, we took all of our guests on a sailboat at sunset and then had a pizza party on the beach at Mary’s,” Lee revealed. He was a producer for shows such as Top Chef and Best Bars in America, as well as Tia Mowry at Home.