– Katie Lee. The best way to reach your goals is to see challenges as an opportunity to transform yourself into the person you want to be. If there’s a lesson to be learned from Katie Lee, it’s that every road to greatness is full of ups and downs. Katie gave birth to the pair’s daughter, Iris Marion Biegel, on Sept. 2. Katie was previously married to Billy Joel from 2004 until 2009. All rights reserved. Major congratulations are in order for Katie Lee and her husband Ryan Biegel! wow!and the red hair love that two keep doing what your doing stay strong and be safe so much going on take care love you. She had to work rigorously, day in and day out, for three years before she managed to get hold of her Pro Card, which she won at the 2016 Nationals in Chicago. So cute! After finishing college in 2010, Katie turned to the gym to stay fit and active. However, she’ll prioritize one type of exercise over another, depending if she’s competing or not. The 38-year-old has been open about how difficult this journey has been for her. However, this wouldn’t come easy. A post shared by Katie Lee Biegel (@katieleebiegel) on Sep 3, 2020 at 7:24am PDT. She got engaged to Ryan in March 2018 and they were married just six months later, that September. Hi Katie! “I want to bring back the golden era of female bodybuilding that encompassed feminine, elegant, graceful, and beautiful muscle. We would like to show you a description here but the site won’t allow us. This allows her to keep her awesome physique all year round. During childhood and all the way through her teens, she took part in basketball, swimming, soccer, hockey, and gymnastics with her brothers and friends. These healthy and delicious sources of protein will help you achieve your body composition goals... in the tastiest way possible. Katie says, it’s Kina who encouraged her to take part in her first fitness show, and from there, the two have become an inseparable team. After this, Katie took her first ever off-season, where she worked hard on improving her physique to come stronger next year. Major congratulations are in order for Katie Lee and her husband Ryan Biegel! © Copyright 2020 HollywoodLife, LLC, a subsidiary of Penske Business Media, LLC. © 2020 Greatest Physiques. I will continue to work hard, compete in every way I can, and change this world through the love and passion I have for fitness, health and wellness God Bless! “Eating for two,” Katie wrote on Instagram when she shared the news. In 2017, she started her Pro season with a 2nd place at the Omaha Pro, followed by a top 15 finish at the Chicago Pro which featured 250 IFBB Pro athletes. She enjoyed the challenge of lifting weights, and how this strengthened her both mentally and physically. She had the same kind of luck with shows that followed, placing 7th at the Orlando Europa Games and 3rd at the Champions of Powder and Grace Pro. She impressed right away by taking 1st in her class and subsequently qualifying for Nationals. As she states: “There was incredible amount of growth coming from this journey thus far; physically, mentally, emotionally, spiritually, and psychologically. Your inner circle is a direct reflection of you, your goals, your success, and your energy. She impressed straight away by landing in 6th place out of 19 pro athletes. Check regularly for the latest, Greatest Physiques. Being an athlete has always been a part of Katie’s life. “I became hooked within weeks,” she says. Comment document.getElementById("comment").setAttribute( "id", "a049c6fe5abd7c84984e0138edf6f9a2" );document.getElementById("j3d171a24b").setAttribute( "id", "comment" ); Thank you for this!!! We cover professional athletes, models and even social media stars to bring you the very best, up to date information in our profiles. Katie gave birth to the pair’s daughter, Iris Marion Biegel, on Sept. 2. take care. This innate competitiveness set the foundations for her bodybuilding career which she would later embark on. Success doesn’t come without hardships. Lee, who is a co-host on the Food Network series The Kitchen and host of Beach Bites with Katie Lee on the Cooking Channel is also a popular cookbook author and frequent guest on morning show cooking segments. Choose the people in your life wisely. Katie Lee and husband Ryan Biegel became first-time parents on Wednesday, Sept. 2 By Jen Juneau September 03, 2020 10:55 AM “Bad company corrupts good character. “[But] the emotional toll is unparalleled.” Luckily, she’s been able to overcome all of the hard times, and now has a beautiful baby girl to show for it. Here’s Katie talking more about the event: “This was the biggest show for me and to place in the top 5 among the best international athletes was an amazing experience and proved to me that I have what it takes to compete with the best of the best.”. my name is Keith Jones living in South Carolina just want to say that you are amazing!love your physique and you have nice biceps! 63.9k Followers, 1,435 Following, 975 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from Katie Lee IFBB Pro WPD (@klee024) Katie’s first show came in the Spring of 2013. Undeterred by this, Katie came back stronger 4 weeks later to win the Nationals held in Chicago – winning her Pro Card with it. I’ve been able to guide my clients, friends, followers, supporters, and even strangers towards holistic health and wellness.”. “Baby Biegel is on the way!” In April, she confirmed that the little one was going to be a baby girl. By following these principles, you too can one day reach greatness – just like Katie Lee did.