Luv this coffee! We’ll serve you freshly roasted Kauai Coffee before beginning your personalized walking tour along our path through the coffee … Kauai Coffee Co. An error has occured. 4.7 out of 5. 26 Questions asked on Kauai Coffee® - Vanilla Macadamia Nut - 100% Hawaiian - Ground - 10 oz or 24 oz • Ask a Question, Kauai Coffee® - Chocolate Macadamia Nut - 100% Hawaiian - Ground - 10 oz or 24 oz, Kauai Coffee® - Coconut Caramel Crunch - 100% Hawaiian - Ground - 10oz or 24oz, Kauai Coffee® 2-Pack (Vanilla Macadamia Nut & Chocolate Macadamia Nut), Kauai Coffee® - Single-Serve Pods - Vanilla Macadamia Nut Flavor - 100% Premium Arabica, Kauai Coffee® - Hawaiian Toasty Banana Nut Cream - 100% Hawaiian - Ground - 10 oz or 24 oz, Kauai Coffee® - Salted Caramel - 100% Hawaiian - Ground - 10 oz, Kauai Coffee® - Hawaiian Hazelnut - 100% Hawaiian - Ground - 10 oz. I’m in love with this coffee! 5 (50) 4 (0) 3 (0) 2 (0) 1 (1) would recommend this product. My favorite coffee that I treat myself too when I can’t visit. CUSTOMER SERVICE: 1-800-545-8605 ext. Subscribe to receive this coffee every 30, 60 or 90 days, You will receive 15% off for products reordered every 30 days, 10% off for products reordered every 60 days, and 5% off for products reordered every 90 days. Your message has been sent. VANILLA MACADAMIA NUT – With all natural flavoring, we combined vanilla beans with toasted macadamia nuts and 100% Hawaiian coffee beans for an authentic taste of Hawaii. Write a … It's an incredible flavor we've never found comparable anywhere else. 6 Questions asked on Kauai Coffee® - Hawaiian Toasty Banana Nut Cream - 100% Hawaiian - Ground - 10 oz or 24 oz • Ask a Question. From growing the coffee to roasting and packaging, we employ sustainable, environmentally sound practices throughout every step of the process. We have it on hand at all times! It is how I start my day here on the mainland and if I find myself running low, I immediatly place an order. I just wished it was sold in the UK as It's worth the journey. Click here to view details. From growing the coffee to roasting and packaging, we employ sustainable, environmentally sound practices throughout every step of the process. Bag, Kauai Coffee Chocolate Macadamia Nut, 7-Ounce Bags (Pack of 3), Tully's Coffee Hawaiian Blend K-Cup for Keurig Brewers (Pack of 100), Kauai Coffee Vanilla Macadamia Nut Grind, 7-Ounce Bags (Pack of 3), Kauai Coffee Coconut Caramel, 7-Ounce Bags (Pack of 3), Cameron's Coffee Single Serve Pods, Flavored, Toasted Southern Pecan, 12 Count (Pack of 1), Eight O'Clock Coffee Flavors of America Ground Coffee, Vermont Maple Bourbon, 11 Ounce, Don Francisco's Hawaiian Hazelnut Flavored K-Cup, 12 ct, Kauai Coffee - Taste Paradise. Free 2-day shipping on qualified orders over $35. Love the banana! We have just about 4 million coffee trees grown on 3,100 acres – a true Hawaiian coffee estate. Thanks for producing a great / delicious product! 2 | 8am - 5pm M-F Hawaii Standard Time. Monday through Friday 9:00 to 11:00AM. We simply call it home. Hawaiian Pumpkin Pie is delish. Subscribe to receive this coffee every 30, 60 or 90 days, You will receive 15% off for products reordered every 30 days, 10% off for products reordered every 60 days, and 5% off for products reordered every 90 days. It is so good that I look forward to drinking it each morning. With all natural flavoring, the Hawaiian Pumpkin Pie blend combines subtle notes of cinnamon, caramel, and pecan. Been drinking this coffee, and a number of others since our visit to Kauai in 2000. Let us share our coffee knowledge with you. Kauai Coffee Variety Pack of 3, 12 Single Serve Pods, 1 - Coconut Caramel Crunch, 1 - Mocha Macad… Sorry, we are currently sold out of 'Kauai Coffee® - Paradise Mango Twist - 100% Hawaiian - Ground - 10oz'. It's nothing like what I was expecting and the best part...it doesn't upset my stomach! Choose one of the two tours that best fits your schedule and enjoy a taste (and a tour) of paradise! Please try your request again. A. CUSTOMER SERVICE: 1-800-545-8605 ext. The flavor was very light and if you like not so overwhelming pumpkin coffee then this is for you. It is like a vacation in every cup!