3 Shipment Minimum is required. Wonderful Blend of Coffee! To ensure we are able to help you as best we can, please include your reference number: 100% PREMIUM ARABICA – Kauai coffee features a smooth, delicious flavor and amazing aroma. Here at Walmart.com, we are committed to protecting your privacy. This coffee tastes almost exactly like my favorite flavor, “Rain Forest Nut” by a company to remain nameless. A Walmart Protection Plan can be added within 30 days of purchase. Vanilla Macadamia coffee is a 100% premium Arabica coffee, featuring a smooth, delicious flavor and amazing aroma. Every sip I taste the vanilla and the macadamia nuts - just delicious! (Discount benefit is valid only while subscription is active.). To ensure freshness, close securely and store in a cool, dry place. Click here to view details. Sorry, but we can't respond to individual comments.If you need immediate assistance, please contact Customer Care. Love it! Delivery of this product may be restricted to your state. One Cup at a time. One sip of our Kauai Vanilla Macadamia flavored coffee and you’ll know why we say Taste Paradise. to see all the coverage offered for each product. ENVIRONMENT FRIENDLY – Our single-serve pods use 35% less plastic than ordinary pods. Kauai Coffee Company is Hawaii’s largest coffee grower, and the largest coffee grower in the U.S. We have about 3.75 million coffee trees growing on 3,100 acres – a true Hawaiian coffee estate! Rich coffee with a hint of vanilla and macadamia nuts. We discovered and fell in love with this coffee during a trip to Kauai, Hawaii. Vanilla Macadamia coffee is a 100% premium Arabica coffee… Each cup is a truly satisfying experience! Kauai Coffee Company is Hawaii’s largest coffee grower, and the largest coffee grower in the U.S. We have about 3.75 million coffee trees growing on 3,100 acres – a true Hawaiian coffee estate! Send me an email when my question is answered, Walmart Protection Plan options and pricing can be found on the product page, as well as in your cart. Walmart had the best price for delivery within a few days and it was even delivered early. I buy Kauai mild, medium and dark roast locally. To ensure freshness, close securely and store in a cool, dry place. Use filtered water for brewing coffee. This has become my Saturday morning treat before my kids wake up. You can view your Walmart Protection Plan after your purchase in the Walmart Protection Plan Hub. Electrode, Comp-fc521ffa-a60d-483e-a375-c27c5b03846e, DC-wus-prod-a14, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-20.0.40, SHA-41ed8468826085770503056bd2c9bc8be5b55386, CID-4de19747-007-175badf861c47d, Generated: Thu, 12 Nov 2020 05:13:32 GMT, Kauai Coffee Garden Isle Medium Roast, 20 Count K-Cup Compatible Pods. 2 | 8am - 5pm M-F Hawaii Standard Time, VANILLA MACADAMIA NUT – The taste of vanilla beans with toasted macadamia nuts for an authentic taste of Hawaii, 20% HAWAIIAN HARVESTED COFFEE – Grown and harvested on the island of Kauai, 100% PREMIUM ARABICA – Smooth and delicious, 35% LESS PLASTIC – Less plastic than ordinary single serve pods, KEURIG COMPATIBLE – Compatible with all K-CUP® brewers*, HAWAII’S LARGEST COFFEE HARVESTER - With 3.75 million coffee trees growing on 3,100 island acres – a true Hawaiian coffee estate. KEURIG 2.0 COMPATIBLE – Compatible with all K-CUP brewers. Ingredients: 100% Premium Arabica Coffee. Please enable JavaScript in your browser and reload the page. I am so excited by this. Submit your email to be notified when back in-stock. The coffee is smooth, nutty and has the perfect amount of vanilla it is a light medium roast that is not acidic at all. Walmart+ helps you save more time & money this holiday. This button opens a dialog that displays additional images for this product with the option to zoom in or out. Compatible with all K-CUP brewers*, our easy-to-use, single-serve coffee pods use 35% less plastic, making them the smarter choice for the environment.

*K-CUP is a registered trademark of Keurig Green Mountain, Inc.
Kauai Coffee Filter Cups are not affiliated with Keurig Green Mountain, Inc. What others said when purchasing this item, Kaui Coffee is a smoothe Blend of Coffee! Excellent coffee with great flavor, brings back great memories of sitting on the Kauai Coffee deck enjoying the scenes of the coffee plants. My only complaint is the cost. A cup of Vanilla Macadamia Nut Coffee starts, and ends, my day with a smile. One sip of our Kauai single-serve vanilla macadamia nut flavored coffee and you’re instantly transported to paradise! Good news — You can still get free 2-day shipping, free pickup, & more. Electrode, Comp-f5d962f7-ae7f-4649-b47a-7898fbc702db, DC-wus-prod-a14, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-20.0.40, SHA-41ed8468826085770503056bd2c9bc8be5b55386, CID-dfb21bb4-007-175bae35701c3f, Generated: Thu, 12 Nov 2020 05:17:42 GMT, Electrode, Comp-efe39c6c-144c-4969-abff-3dea27faa614, DC-wus-prod-a3, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-37.11.0, SHA-25bd16d41d75e198854888af78ed6079b5fc2cb7, CID-5e19728e-007-175baed0894418, Generated: Thu, 12 Nov 2020 05:28:18 GMT, Error: Please enter a valid ZIP code or city and state. My roommate in college introduced us to Kauai Coffee by simply making this amazing smelling coffee every day, which immediately got all of hooked onto this product.

Kauai Coffee Company is Hawaii’s largest coffee grower, and the largest coffee grower in the U.S. We have about 3.75 million coffee trees growing on 3,100 acres – a true Hawaiian coffee estate! I will definitely buy again! The addition of a Walmart Protection Plan adds extra protection from the date of purchase. Kauai Coffee Variety Pack of 3, 12 Single Serve Pods, 1 - Coconut Caramel Crunch, 1 - Mocha Macadamia Nut and 1 - Vanilla Macadamia Nut, Keurig-Compatible Cups 4.7 out of 5 stars 285 $26.51 See details in Checkout. VANILLA MACADAMIA NUT – The taste of vanilla beans with toasted macadamia nuts … Thank you for making such a great tasting coffee. Great aroma and full bodied taste with the perfect hint of vanilla. 100% PREMIUM ARABICA – Kauai coffee features a smooth, delicious flavor and amazing aroma. An error has occured. Each cup is a truly satisfying experience 20% HAWAIIAN HARVESTED COFFEE – Grown and harvested on the island of Kauai, our Mocha Macadamia Nut coffee delivers a savory aroma, making it the perfect cup of coffee … This is my favorite coffee but I can only buy it on sale. discovered this on our trip to Kauai, and now we can't get enough!! We aim to show you accurate product information. Your email address will never be sold or distributed to a third party for any reason. You need to receive 3 shipments before canceling this service However, the Kauai Vanilla Macadamia Nut is only available online. Use filtered water for brewing coffee. Please take a minute to review our Privacy Policy. *K-CUP® is a registered trademark of Keurig Green Mountain, Inc. Kauai Coffee® Filter Cups™ are not affiliated with Keurig Green Mountain, Inc. What can I say?