A cheesecake based on the popular Almond Joy bar. I'm confused. This recipe uses a combination of allulose and brown Swerve. Stir in powdered erythritol and let stand about 5 minutes. Whisk the wet ingredients in until everything is completely combined. It's easiest if you finish whisking before that happens. By voluntarily creating and using any recipe provided here, you assume the risk of any potential injury that may result. Click here to save it to your favorite Keto Pinterest board! | Ketogenic Diet Guide | Keto Shopping List | Keto Blog | Keto Diet Menu | Privacy Policy, Want to learn how to use this recipe and more to lose weight? A layer of smooth coconut cheesecake is baked on a low carb chocolate brownie base. SO GOOD. All information provided regarding nutrition on the Website is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Add the eggs, melted butter, and vanilla extract for the brownie batter layer to the bowl and whisk to combine. Filed Under: Bars, Chocolate, Cookies, Recipes. Leave a review or take a picture and share it on Instagram, Mention @Divalicious_Recipes or tag #divaliciousrecipes. Bake It Keto is where I create and share low carb and keto-friendly versions of my favorite recipes! Grab your prepared pan and spread about half to two-thirds of the brownie batter evenly on the bottom. Set aside the cheesecake filling. Have you tried this recipe? From breakfast, dinner and desserts, all your low carb meals are covered! Just the right amount of cinnamon enhances, opens up, and rounds out the chocolate flavor. Blend the cream cheese, egg, monk fruit sweetener and coconut extract until smooth. Once mixed, spread 3/4 of the brownie mixture into the prepared pan. Don’t forget to scrape down the sides of the bowl as you go. Add 1/2-2/3 of the brownie batter layer to the pan and spread evenly across the bottom. If you are a fan of the flavour combination of chocolate and coconut, this low carb dessert will not disappoint. In a medium bowl, beat cream cheese until whipped. Copyright © 2020 Divalicious Recipes on the Foodie Pro Theme. First you’ll need to add the allulose, brown Swerve sweetener, cocoa powder, coconut flour, collagen, cinnamon, baking powder, and salt to the bowl. A layer of smooth coconut cheesecake is baked on a low carb chocolate brownie base. Now it’s time to bake the brownies at 300° F for 22-25 minutes. Instead of placing the cheesecake mixture on the brownie base, swirl it into the batter for a marbled cheesecake brownie look. You might have little lumps of butter and brown Swerve in there and that’s ok – they’ll dissolve and bake right in. My recipe for these keto cheesecake brownies have all the flavour of a Bounty bar in a chewy and soft keto cream cheese brownie. Add vanilla, salt, baking powder and melted chocolate to the bowl with the eggs and stir well. The brownie batter will gradually thicken up as the coconut flour absorbs more and more liquid, so I like to tap the extra batter off of my whisk before that happens. © Makers Mob LLC. Add the eggs, melted butter, and vanilla extract for the brownie batter layer to the bowl and whisk to combine. Beat together until smooth and fluffy. Allulose is one of my favorite low carb sweeteners because it tastes like regular sugar and it doesn’t crystallize as it cools (which can leave a crunchy, grainy texture). Grease and line an 8 inch square baking tin with parchment paper. Coconut – Either shredded fresh coconut or unsweetened desiccated coconut. Divalicious Recipes is a participant in the Amazon.com, Keto Krate & WholesomeYum.com affiliate program. I am not a nutritionist. Your notes indicate unsweetened cocoa but the recipe does not indicated any being used. Then take the 28-Day Weight Loss Challenge, No Bake Raspberry Lemon Cheesecake (Low Carb), Easy Low Carb Breakfast Sausage Casserole. Slice into 16 pieces. Your email address will not be published. Spread the rest of the brownie mixture on top of the cream cheese mixture to create a marbled look. Melt the butter and chocolate chips either in a bowl over simmering water or zap it in the microwave. Please read my full disclosures here. Now layer your cheesecake filling over top of the brownie batter. As a WholesomeYum, Keto Krate  & Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. My number one tip for brownie baking success is DON’T OVERBAKE. This is possibly the fastest time a dessert has been consumed in our house. One tablespoon of cream cheese contains just 0.6 g of carbs, 5 g of fat, and 0.9 g of protein, making it very keto-friendly. Spoon the brownie mixture into the cake tin and smooth over evenly with a spoon. Set aside. Do you say cream cheese brownies or cheesecake brownies? Being an affiliate means that we will receive a small commission on sales we refer from this Website. The trick is using just enough to support and open up the chocolate flavor, but not so much that the extra flavor sticks out. Remove from the heat and stir until the chocolate chips are melted. Seriously. Want to save this Low Carb Cream Cheese Brownie Recipe For Later? Cream Cheese – no cheesecake would be complete without it! In this case, we’re using cinnamon but other flavors, like coffee, can pull this off too. Slowly stir in coconut flour (in 1 tbsp increments works best). To make these cream cheese brownies, you’ll start with my super popular brownie batter and simply swirl it together with a simple cheesecake mixture of cream cheese, egg, vanilla extract, and allulose. The net carbs will be the total carb count minus the fibre count. I can’t decide. I like to use a stand mixer, but I used a hand mixer here and that works just fine. It's easiest if you finish whisking before that happens. Add an egg and vanilla extract to the bowl and beat everything together until it’s smooth and creamy. Add the dry ingredients to the wet mixture and whisk until smooth. Mix in egg, vanilla, and 12 drops liquid stevia until well combined. Swirl the brownie batter and the cream cheese together using a small offset spatula or a butter knife. Thanks. Makes 9 squares in an 8 inch square brownie tin. In a separate bowl, cream one stick of butter in a large bowl and then beat in five … If you haven’t tried the original BIK brownie recipe before, you can find my all-time favorite basic brownies right here. I can only guess at how long they store or if you can freeze them as they barely saw the light of the following day. If you’re new to keto, you might not have realized how many amazing low carb desserts you can enjoy. Slowly stir in coconut flour (in 1 tbsp increments works best). Add the remaining brownie batter on top of the cheesecake mixture and swirl everything together with a small offset spatula or a butter knife. Spoon the cream cheese mixture on top and smooth it around. Set the brownie batter aside while you make the cream cheese layer. Let the brownies cool completely before you lift them out of the pan and cut them. you can find my all-time favorite basic brownies right here, this basic, no-fuss whisk on Amazon is my favorite, these heatproof spatulas are just like the ones pros really use, I own this exact mixer – available on Amazon here, Coconut Flour (I recommend using Bob’s Red Mill, since all brands vary in absorbancy –, Collagen Peptides (I like Vital Proteins brand the best –. This is a little pro pastry chef trick I learned back in my restaurant days and it makes SUCH a big difference. They always dissolve right into the batter by baking time. I used an electric whisk. Low carb sweetener – I use a blend of monkfruit & erythritol but any low carb sweetener would work. Eggs – medium in size and at room temperature. The eggs and cream cheese need to be at room temperature. Consult your medical professional before using any recipe if you have concerns about how you may individually react to the use of any particular recipe or ingredient. Bake them juuust until the center is barely set and jiggles as one. I like to sift the cocoa powder but I don’t worry about the brown Swerve lumps. Please see my full disclosures at https://www.bakeitketo.com/disclosures-privacy-policy/. Bake 25-30 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Hi, it was missing from the brownie ingredients and the recipe card is now corrected. This recipe can be baked in an 8 inch circular cake tin instead of a square brownie tin. This low carb cheesecake brownie with a swirl of raspberries is a great dessert, A peanut butter brownie cheesecake on top of a chocolate brownie base. Divalicious Recipes are all low carb, keto and gluten free. All Bake It Keto recipes have been tried and used successfully, but results may vary from person to person. Here are two of my MOST popular recipes: Nutrition facts have been calculated using Cronometer, with the carbs from all erythritol and allulose sweeteners subtracted because I do not personally have to bolus insulin for Swerve, erythritol, or allulose as a Type 1 (autoimmune) Diabetic. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. Combine all of the dry ingredients for the brownie batter layer in a large bowl, sifting the cocoa powder as you add it. Allow the pan to cool completely and then use the parchment strip to lift the brownies out of the pan and onto a cutting board. Bake for 30 minutes until firm with a slight wobble in the middle. I’m Courtney, a former professional pastry chef turned Type 1 Diabetic. Gently spoon the cheesecake mixture on top of the brownie mixture and smooth out evenly. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Next, whisk the dry ingredients together. Prepare an 8" square metal baking pan by greasing the pan with softened butter. Preferably from 70% upwards. Decadent! Your email address will not be published. Chocolate chips – use a high cocoa solid chocolate. Spoon the cream cheese mixture on top and smooth it around. This is the very best low carb dessert I have made, thank you so very much for this recipe! I’ve also included a small amount of Swerve’s brown sugar substitute because of the rich, caramelized flavor that it adds. Add the cream cheese and allulose to a clean bowl and beat them together until they’re smooth and fluffy. As soon as one square was devoured, he returned to the fridge for another square. Set aside. Bake the cream cheese brownies at 300° F for 22-25 minutes, turning the pan halfway through baking. Carb count excludes sugar alcohols. Baking powder & Salt – essentials in any baking! We don’t want to call these cinnamon brownies, after all! To make them even easier to cut, you can chill them in the fridge first. Required fields are marked *.