If you prefer to avoid any erythritol altogether (which both Swerve and Besti have, though Besti is a different blend), you might want to try Besti powdered monk fruit allulose blend instead. I accidentally used 4 oz chocolate and it was still yummy. The addition of cream cheese will help to bring the temperature down. Fantastic recipe! I’m pretty sure this is everyone’s love language lol, SOOO yummy! This creamy keto chocolate cheesecake is smooth, creamy, and made with just 5 ingredients! Pour the cheesecake filling into the crust or greased pan. To smooth it out a bit I added some heavy whooping cream. Isn’t that weird? If you want to know more about how to start a low carb diet, want to substitute sweeteners, need a food list, or need support, check these guides: Low Carb & Keto Diet PlanStarter Guide Sweetener Conversion Calculator Keto Low Carb Macro Calculator Low Carb Keto Food List + Printable PDF, © Copyright Maya Krampf for Wholesome Yum. Nutrition can vary a lot with baking chocolate and cocoa powder. How much should I use to replace the monk fruit sweetener? Readers also made these similar recipes after making this one. However, this isn’t a slight different. Thanks again! I checked your sweetener conversion chart but didn’t find a conversion. If you use gmail, drag the welcome email to your Priority Inbox so you won't miss future freebies. Prepare the cream. As I currently have some time, I had been looking on the internet the other day. Beat together the cream cheese, powdered sugar, and vanilla extract, until smooth. Keto Peanut Butter Cheesecake Bites Recipe: Print Recipe Pin Recipe Rate this Recipe. These easy keto recipes are sugar-free, LCHF, and often paleo. Nevertheless it was fab. It was very rich which is good because I can’t eat too much at once. Refrigerate until it has firmed up. Drizzle with melted chocolate (you can use a spoon, or to be more precise, drizzle from a pastry bag). You can make it as baked or no bake cake crust. The chocolate ganache topping is optional. Join 140,000+ subscribers to get a FREE KETO QUICK START GUIDE + new recipes 3x/week! Please select all the ways you would like to hear from Family On Keto: You can unsubscribe at any time by clicking the link in the footer of our emails. A real dream come true, I hope you love this killer keto cheesecake as much as we do! I uses stevia/erythritol blend over the monfruit. No matter which sweetener you use, it will also need to be powdered for the filling. Hi Jenny, check my sweetener conversion calculator to tally those substitutions. And, that video! This post is sponsored by ChocZero. Baking chocolate is much more rich than sugar-free chocolate chips. Your email address will not be published. Use the buttons below to buy my new Besti keto sugar replacements, developed by Wholesome Yum! But I know not all recipes are for everyone. On top, I added strawberries dipped in Lily’s chocolate and a little bit of chocolate dripped over the sides of the cheesecake as well to decorate. When whipping the heavy cream, only whip it medium peaks, not stiff peaks. I’m looking forward to making this for Memorial Day. Otherwise, if you are nut-free, you can try replacing the almond flour with sunflower seed meal. Erythritol works differently than most other alternative sweeteners and very rarely causes stomach upset. My filling is hard and crumbly! Even if that someone is yourself, because, wow is this one decadent! I'm Maya Krampf - cookbook author, recipe developer, meal plan creator, writer, photographer, and keto advocate. https://chocolatecoveredkatie.com/keto-cheesecake-recipe-low-carb Hi Maya, my husband and I are loving your recipes! I love that it’s no-bake, too! Can I use Lily’s stevia sweetened Chocolate instead of Unsweetened? Your conversion table says to replace the 1-1/4 cup of Besti Monk Fruit Erythritol Blend with 2-3/4 cups + 2 Tbsp + 1 tsp of powdered Swerve. I have only been doing low carb for about 6 months and haven’t tried monkfruit yet. For this entire keto chocolate cheesecake recipe, I decided to use unsweetened baking chocolate instead of Lily’s chocolate chips because I wanted to lessen the carb load. This looks amazing! I want to make 2 no bake pies. Every one of us taste sour chocolate. Feel free to experiment with different sweeteners (and check my sweetener conversion calculator to find one that works the best for you! I’m excited to make this, but I am the only one who will be eating it. Prepare cake tin with parchment paper. Hope you like the classic keto cheesecake better. 1 gram net carb. Home / Recipe Index / Keto Low Carb Desserts / Keto Chocolate Peanut Butter Cheesecake Recipe. (You can also try greasing well.). Keto Low Carb No Bake Chocolate Cheesecake Recipe, cheesecake, chocolate, chocolate cheesecake, gluten-free, keto, low carb, sugar-free. It’s definitely good, but remembers what erythritol does to you! Sign up to save your favorite keto recipes and articles for free! Nothing special. I LOVE this cheesecake and it is hard to believe that is only 5 net grams of carbs! Tastes + acts like sugar! Hi Gloria, Thank you for catching this. Maybe it is unfair to give the recipe a 4 star.. .. although I love most cheesecake, I think that I just don’t like chocolate cheesecake. They might be difficult to remove without springform sides or liners, but you could try greasing well and see how it goes. I used the no bake method and the whole family loved it! Just press in the dough for keto crust in a pan and leave it in the fridge for 15 minutes and that’s it! I used that several times since I could locate it in organic option & cake was just as delightful. It was soooo good. YES, also email me a printable keto food list (over 230 foods)! Here are those answers for you: You can’t use coconut flour to replace almond flour 1-to-1. Is that correct? If keeping this crustless, simply lightly grease an 8-inch springform pan or glass pan with cooking spray. Yes, you can freeze cheesecake for 1 month (ideally) or up to 3 months (max). Prep Time: 10 minutes. Scroll down and subscribe to my weekly newsletter to get my recipes on your email! Connect with me on FACEBOOK, INSTAGRAM, PINTEREST and join my TELEGRAM CHANNEL. (My son is a chocolate-peanut butter fan!). Hi Paul, In this case it would be the same amount. There are some keto chocolate cheesecake recipes with cocoa powder, but to achieve this texture, it will not work. Wholesome Yum | Natural, gluten-free, low carb recipes. Ingredients For Keto Chocolate Cheesecake: Chocolate baking bar – I used Lily’s 58% cocoa. I have a friend of mine, who I was telling about this recipe I made. Could you offer any insight on using either of those in this recipe? Is the sweetener in the crust also powdered or no? (This is optional and FREE. Yum! (Learn about net carbs here.) I know that calories and macronutrients fluctuate depending on the ingredients we use, but my count was way different from what is posted with this recipe, so I’m wondering if perhaps it doesn’t count the crust.