Perfect for the whole family. Home » Recipes » Recipes by Course » Main Dishes » Easy Keto Low Carb Slow Cooker Chicken Recipes. More EASY American inspired recipes that are low carb and keto, Want More Quick Keto Dinner Ideas? I couldn’t survive the working week without easy recipes to toss in my crock! Slow Cooker Lemon Garlic Chicken recipe by  No. An easy slow cooker recipe you can make in no time. Add the chicken and cook, about 4 minutes on each side, until brown. So delicious. KETO IN THE CITY |  A blog about living the low carb, high fat life on the Keto Diet. 2 Pencil, This sauce is tasty. Want more easy Mexican recipes that are keto and low carb? Links to recipes are further down in the post. Crock Pot Bourbon Chicken recipe by Two Sleevers, Lemon, garlic, and rosemary are a wonderful combination of flavors in this super simple lemon garlic chicken recipe. I am a single mom who lives a ketogenic lifestyle. Low Carb Slow Cooker Instant Pot Chicken Salsa Queso Soup recipe by Beauty And The Foodie, Here is a tasty recipe from Simply Happy Foodie I think you'll love! This is a tasty roundup of main dish low carb and keto chicken slow cooker recipes from a variety of different cuisines. Recipe: Crockpot Chicken Fajita Soup (Low Carb and Keto Soup Recipe), A SUPER simple and easy recipe to make. Show us what a star chef you are! The following are Mexican inspired low carb and keto dishes. We'd LOVE for you to help us share this recipe! Trust me, the buttery chicken broth juice is delicious! You won't believe how good this is - and it's really just a dump and go recipe! Place chicken breasts in a single layer in a crock pot. If I could take a poll, my crockpot is at the top of all my kitchen appliances and gadgets - besides my coffee pot. This soup could well be described as chowder as it is rich and creamy and full of … Pour the sauce over the chicken. . With the crock insert in place, transfer the chicken to the slow cooker. This easy chicken soup can easily be made in an Instant Pot pressure cooker and instructions are provided. Can you believe that? This Mexican soup recipe is keto and low carb friendly which will make everyone happy! Enjoy! A creamy slow-cooker meal is perfect for those chilly days. Recipe: Crockpot Cashew Chicken (Keto Cashew Chicken), This crockpot chicken fajita soup is a fiesta in a bowl - creamy, cheesy, and zesty all at the same time! Seeking Good Eats is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Using cream cheese, jack, and queso fresco, this salsa queso soup is extra creamy - yummy!