What’s incredible is, it’s easy, quick, and just three ingredients! * Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your email address will not be published. It only requires 3 ingredients and 5 minutes of preparation time, to whip up this heavenly, low carb dessert. The Effects of Ketogenic Diet on Inflammation and Chronic Pain, The Formula For Making Keto Work | A FREE Helpful Guide, The Keto Diet and Supplements. Tag @lowcarbsimplified on Instagram or use #lowcarbsimplified on any social media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ngredient Chocolate Bark Come back soon :) I post new tasty keto recipes daily. Copyright © 2002-document.write(new Date().getFullYear()); Ketogenic.com. Ingredients for two: 1/2 cup heavy cream 1 tbsp cocoa powder 1 tbsp sweetener 1/2 tsp vanilla extract (optional) sugar-free whipped cream to serve (optional) Heart Disease and Cholesterol– Are Scientists Missing the Elephant in the Room? Aside from the keto chocolate mousse recipe I’m showing you today, these are others that I’ve tried and tested with great results: The keto chocolate mousse I’m showing you today will be ready in just 5 minutes and requires minimal clean-up. This will keep your mousse from having that ‘deflated’ texture. All Beef Chicken Low Carb Soup Pork Seafood. It only: Could it get much better than that? It only requires 3 ingredients and 5 minutes of preparation time, to whip up this heavenly, low carb dessert. Chill in the refrigerator for just a few minutes after preparing or serve immediately. Want a tempting, keto-friendly dessert you can have in approximately 5 minutes from start to finish? If I can get away with fewer recipes and shorter preparation time, I’m all over that. 3 Ingredient Sugar Free Chocolate Mousse. Then add 1/4 cup powdered sweetener, and beat again until incorporated. Low Carb Ice Cream. In fact, it’s hard to believe this chocolate mousse is low-carb and keto. We love this 3-ingredient chocolate mousse recipe, slightly adapted from Amy Wisniewski at Chowhound, since the mousse turns out light and airy and isn’t overly sweet. Store it in the refrigerator for 3-5 days. This post may contain affiliate links, and as an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases that help keep this content free. Yes, you should refrigerate your chocolate mousse immediately after preparation. This keto chocolate mousse is light, fluffy, incredibly tasty and ridiculously easy to make! Beat using an electric mixer until mixture is light and fluffy and holds its form. I love it just the way it is, as it reminds me of those little pots of chocolate mousse I used to eat as a child. Also, please note I remove the sweetener from the carb count and net carb count, as it has shown that it doesn’t affect blood sugar levels. 1/3 cup low-carb sweetener like Lakanto Monkfruit Sugar Sweetener or Stevia Sugar Copyright © 2020 Low Carb Simplified on the Foodie Pro Theme, 5 ounces semi-sweet low-carb chocolate chips, we use, 1/4 cup heavy cream for chocolate mixture, plus 3/4 cup for whipping. For the best results, let your cream sit at room temperature. Keto Taco Skillet. To fold, simply scoop under the chocolate and then fold over the top of the whipped cream or egg whites. You’ll want to whip this tempting, blissful, up for the best dreamy chocolate fix as soon as possible! What’s incredible is, it’s easy, quick, and just. 11/03/2020. Slowly fold in the unsweetened cocoa powder. Using a mixer and large bowl, mix the heavy whipping cream and sweetener on medium-low speed until it thickens up. Course: Dessert. You’ll want to whip this tempting, blissful Keto Fluffy Chocolate Mousse up for the best dreamy chocolate fix as soon as possible!