Thank you for reading and supporting my small business! ½ cup unsweetened coconut milk. Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window), Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window). I cut the amount in half based on Lowcarbology’s post. It’s quite the opposite of the traditional low-fat, high carb diet we’ve come to know … and loathe. Transport to storage bottle and shake. Keto is short for ketogenic. Lulu & Georgia Join our mailing list. MegMade We’re both new moms and doing Keto together gives us something new to talk about. And don’t forget to try more delicious recipes using all your favorite Torani Syrups! Here was the final recipe: 8oz fresh coffee; 1 tablespoon Torani Sugar-Free Syrup; 1 tablespoon Ghee; 1/2 tablespoon or 1 teaspoon Olive Oil; I will say, the Torani Sugar-Free Syrup made the coffee. Fast forward twenty years, and I’m still making my gifts every holiday and designing new ways to do things. Here was the final recipe: I will say, the Torani Sugar-Free Syrup made the coffee. The olive oil was perfect! 71% Upvoted. I publish sponsored posts from time to time, which are always labeled. Any diet that doesn’t allow creamy coffee. Granted, it’s more complicated than that. Introducing Torani’s Puremade Zero Sugar Syrups. Personal Style I’d love to hear what works for you or if you have any other recipes. I’m excited to share #ToraniBulletproofCoffee with you today! Transport to storage bottle and shake. But how? Save 10% on your first order. What am I missing? Continue to stir. Hannah Anderson When you eat a high-fat diet and eliminate carbs, your body is forced to burn fat for fuel. Ingredients. Add collagen peptides and stir until dissolved. Keto Coffee #19: Low Carb Caramel Frappuccino by All Day I Dream About Food. 1/2 cup of ricotta cheese 1 Tbsp instant coffee 1 Tbsp chocolate Torani S/F syrup. Since I was a child, I handmade my gifts or combined toys to design something new. Add grass-fed butter and MCT oil. Pour coconut milk in a small pot and warm over low heat on the stove top. report. I only feature items I genuinely love and want to share. Original vs Puremade - What’s the Difference? 2 Tbsp Torani Sugar Free Vanilla Syrup. Torani sugar free syrup question? Anything that has to do with the inner workings of the human body is. Save 10% on your first order. 1 cup brewed coffee, chilled. Tell me about your bulletproof coffee keto below! Crate & Barrel  I’m definitely looking to add more tricks to my repertoire and I’m excited to add Torani Sugar-Free to them. Have you tried Keto or bulletproof coffee keto? . Blend for 2 minutes. That means fruits and veggies are off the table, so to speak. Stir to mix fat and liquid. Anthropologie  One thing’s for sure, eating a low-carb diet has helped many people shed those unwanted pounds … and keep them off long-term. 2.49g Net Carbs – Creamy caramel in your coffee… Amazon I also use them in unsweetened almond milk, unsweet tea, and occasionally whip some HWC with the french vanilla Torani and eat that with a few blueberries. 10 comments. Nordstrom Affectionately known to her friends as Millennial Martha for her love of DIY and decorating, Jen can’t help but pour her heart + soul into everything she touches. Ballard Design Pour coconut milk in a small pot and warm over low heat on the stove top. So, I opted for olive oil instead after doing a quick google search. JCrew Those last ten pounds really stick, argh! To purchase Torani Sugar Free Syrups check out your local retail store or online at www.torani.com. Original vs Puremade - What’s the Difference. Sometimes I earn an affiliate commission on the sales of products or business resources I link to. I’ve been working on getting healthier and also dropping my last few pregnancy pounds. If we’re being honest, bulletproof coffee keto has always intimidated me. Joss & Main That’s why the keto diet is a near-zero-sugar diet. Madewell I just bought my first bottle of this and it tastes so good that I know there has to be something wrong with it! As a welcome gift, please enjoy an extra 10% off of your next order by using the promotion code that is being emailed to you. PB Teen The diet consists of high-fat, moderate protein, and very few carbohydrates. Allow it to cool on the counter Mark & Graham, Baby & Toddler 2 oz (4 Tbsp) Torani Puremade Zero Sugar Vanilla Syrup, 2 (13.5 oz) can full fat unsweetened coconut milk. Kate Spade Plus, I felt good about the syrup because Torani is made with simple and thoughtfully sourced ingredients. Give us a call at 800.775.1925 , Mon - Fri 8am to 5pm PST. hide. It sounds complicated, but it turns out it’s not! JCrew Factory OK back to keto bulletproof coffee. That’s why the keto diet is a near-zero-sugar diet. When I started searching for the ingredients at Mariano’s I found that MCT Oil is a) expensive and b) hard to find. We’ve been best friends for over ten years so doing something together that’s not about the kids feels good if that makes sense. As always, thanks for supporting the brands I love to keep Girl Meets Party going. I switched my in-home coffee routine to be keto bulletproof coffee. But it has caught on recently and is now one of the most popular diet trends among North Americans of all ages. Give us a call at 800.775.1925 , Mon - Fri 8am to 5pm PST. level 2. Harlow & Grey Archived. The staircase from our. Men and women from coast to coast are changing the way they eat in an effort to slim down and get healthy. Blend for 2 minutes. As a welcome gift, please enjoy an extra 10% off of your next order by using the promotion code that is being emailed to you.