Cabbage is low-calorie and rich in vitamins, minerals and antioxidants. And now is the time to be a buyer of turkey (if you have a DS9 = Deep Space 9 = Chest Freezer or Extra Freezer) that lives at your house. This means that if you … Transfer the casserole ingredients into a casserole dish. Privacy Policy The photos on this blog are copyright protected. You'll notice that the butter and cream cheese do not mix together and are separated. This Keto Leftover Turkey “Noodle” Casserole will forevermore be a holiday (day-after) leftover tradition in our house. Plenty of recipes to keep you feasing on turkey in non-turkular form for over a month of Sundays! It's easier to melt if you separate the cream cheese into small cubes before putting it in the pot. Add the onion, garlic and carrots. You’re recipes sound divine girl!!! Set. There only there to add some crunch, but you can skip them if you don’t need them. November 7, 2019 admin Keto Recipes, Low Carb, Thanksgiving 7. I think leftover turkey is one of the best things about Thanksgiving. Add the cream cheese in. We have two 14 lb birds in the freezer waiting to be “set free” and liberated into our TBE (Char-broil The Big Easy Oil-less Turkey Fryer) within the next month. You don’t need to bake it in the oven if you don’t want to. This way you don’t need to bake it long in the oven. Maybe you could create a non-dairy turkey leftover masterpiece with this idea. Thanks for including my Turkey Shepherds Pie with Cauliflower Topping! The crushed pork rinds on the top are completely optional. That's okay. Copyright © 2010 Fluffy Chix Cook. I adore all the “mash-up” and mixing recipes!!! Mince the garlic. So I don’t know that there is a more low carb keto budget ingredient than turkey, unless it’s a “free” something. Bake for 15 minutes or until the cheese starts to become golden brown. I used cheddar because that’s what I had on hand. Keto Turkey Leftover Casserole With Broccoli Recipe. from Fluffy Chix Cook, Crack Slaw (JAT=Just Add Turkey) from DJ Foodie. If you wish to share this recipe, simply provide a link back to my blog. You may need to use low carb tortillas or low carb bread (feel free to consult Fluffy Chix Cook’s Recipe Archives for sources of low carb bread, cornbread, wraps, and tortillas!). Use your leftover turkey or chicken to make a creamy casserole filled with delicious vegetables! Hurray! Browse and enjoy 38 ways to love your leftover turkey! The oil and milk will now mix together without any problems. Sprinkle the grated cheddar, chopped parsley and crushed pork rinds over everything. Love Maria’s inventiveness and mad cooking skills! Other than that, it’s a completely different low-carb casserole using leftover turkey meat and cranberry to create a main dish packed with all the best Thanksgiving flavors. Thanks for sharing! from Domesticity Nouveau, Cranberry Feta Pinwheels (just a concept…use low carb wraps from Fluffy Chix), Turkey Kale & Sun Dried Tomato Frittata from Table for Two, Turkey Cauli Shepherd’s Pie from Kalyn’s Kitchen, Turkey Cranberry Salad from What’s on Parker’s Plate, Turkey Enchiladas with Red Sauce (replace beef in recipe with turkey!) Carrots and onions are optional if you don’t feel comfortable using them. Take the cover off and add the mushrooms and broccoli. , Just found this: no-carb won tons http://mariamindbodyhealth.com/zero-carb-wontons/. Add the heavy cream to the pot and continue mixing with your whisk. In a large pot, melt the 4 tbsp of butter. Dice the carrot. Stays good in the fridge for about 4-5 days. Posted by Susie T. Gibbs on November 27, 2014 in Gluten Free Recipes, Low Carb Keto Recipes, Recipe Round-Ups | 5 comments. Check out Fluffy Chix Cook’s Thanksgiving Leftover Board on Pinterest! It’s like garanimals for food!!! https://www.ibreatheimhungry.com/10-fantastic-low-carb-recipes-for ), the truth is? So (psssssst, don’t tell ok? Since there are only two of us at home, I skip the big holiday spreads and go straight to the leftover portion of the show–I made turkey/cauli mash/cheese/pico quesadillas, turkey/cheese/green bean hand pies, and today, I’m going to prepare turkey “hot pockets” using this cauli crust recipe: http://www.theironyou.com/2014/02/cauliflower-crust-hot-pockets.html, Yum!!!! You can use any type of cheese you want. Often, in less than 10-15 minutes we’ve either made or prepped a new dish that will then also potentially yield leftovers. Can’t wait to have time to do for a turkey pot pie filling!! Cook, Kentucky Hot Brown Open-face Sandwiches from Fluffy Chix Cook (appears in Budget Low Carb in CarbSmart Magazine), Turkey Cranberry Salad with Cranberry Vinaigrette from The Novice Chef, Ginger 3-Flavor Turkey Salad from Everybody Loves Salads, Leftover Turkey, Cranberry & Pesto Panini (use low carb focaccia bread from Fluffy Chix Cook) from Wine and Glue, Spaghetti Squash Au Gratin (JAT=Just Add Turkey!) Cook for another minute, cover and let steam for another 2 minutes. You may need to replace leftover Thanksgiving turkey for the meat specified in the recipe. Most weekday meals in the Fluffy Chix roost get prepared and created from the wily use of “bulk meats.” We make one big batch or base of protein, portion and freeze or refrigerate it and bam! This post may contain affiliate links. And that concludes our Thanksgiving Leftover Round Up! I’m thinking cauli mashmixed with pico (Hubby’s favorite) in place of the cream cheese, or maybe raw veggies that’ll cook with the won ton itself. Food gets used and doesn’t turn into a science experiment and countless hours in … My PCOS Kitchen is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com, PCOS Facial Hair, Electrolysis & Laser Hair Removal. While this recipe is closer to a green bean casserole than the last, that’s only because it calls for actual green beans. Your email address will not be published. Add the parmesan AND Heat the white sauce until it starts to bubble, for about 2-3 minutes. Not only will that leftover turkey yield many pounds of meat, but each carcass will yield two batches of rich, nutritious bone broth-a total of 6 quarts per bird. Hope you had an excellent Thanksgiving!!!??